Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

More More Magic
Default ๑۞๑ Magick and Fate ๑۞๑   #1  
๑۞๑ Magick and Fate ๑۞๑

Megan Shiomi - .rousium
Katie - .rousium

Foxglove of Saidarth - Pisces

It's a quiet little town surrounded by a quiet little forest.
Days pass gently into months...into years and so on.

Last edited by .rousium; 02-15-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic

Name(s): Megan and Katie
A Little Info: Megan and Katie are lovers. They are cuddly and adorable more then they are sexy and smoldering. They live in a forest on the outskirts of a small town. Megan does the odd job here and there and Katie generally tends to the house. They fit each other remarkably well and very much live a life of balanced peace.

Last edited by .rousium; 02-13-2011 at 06:13 PM.
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #3  

I'm a mule.

Visit my Quest?
Last edited by Epiphany; 02-13-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!

With one last heave, Foxglove brought down her axe on the last block of firewood. She was rather proud that she managed to make it a somewhat clean chop, the halves relatively equal. It meant that she not only had some nice firewood but that she was adjusting nicely to this new life she'd chosen for herself.

It hadn't been easy when she had come to her decision to leave Spindle, the school for Magick. But although she could use magick, she hadn't been able to handle it in the ways they had wanted, and therefore had been deemed a failure. It had hurt to be labeled a failure, and so while running away was hard, she knew it would easier on herself in the long run.

The small unnamed village she had finally decided to settle down was far away from the lands she had grown up in, her home near a swamp. The townsfolk had been pleasant enough in welcoming her, but she was still new, still smelt of outside lands, and therefore while the townsfolk were polite, it was a cool, wary distant politeness. Foxglove didn't mind it much. Her neighbours were friendly enough, giving her help in adjusting to life and tips in how to handle the old house she'd bought with the last of her money. Now she was working hard to grow her food and live a relatively nice life. Her small skills with medicinal herbs had found a use in making salves for the village inhabitants and brought enough money in for her to be able to save little by little. It was still a rough process, though, as she was finding out with each bruise, scrape, and cut.

With enough firewood to last another couple days or so, Foxglove decided she would reward her hard work with a walk in the nearby forest. She had noticed the townsfolk didn't go near it, and instead took their strolls in an open meadow and wondered why. She was sure there would be plenty of nice herbs in the forest, perhaps even some good mushrooms for a nice stew. Now that she had the time and stamina (for adjusting had been rough on her body as well. Her muscles still sore) she wanted to explore.
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest
Animal Lover? Come join us!

Best people on earth can be found at the 10,000 Cat Paws Charity!

Gogo super kinspowers flowers and fish react!
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #5  
"Katie! Katie, come here!" Megan stood there, rather..hobbled on the step just outside the front door...she's gonna kill me! Why did I have to fall on that log and not only cut my knee wide open but ruin my stocking that she just fixed for me...again?! She sat herself down as she could hear Katie calling, "Yes, sweetness...i'm coming!"

Katie wondered what all the fuss was about and..why did Megan have that sound of shame in her voice? She pushed open the door and found Megan sitting on the step, holding her knee. "What have you done to yourself this time, you silly little thing?" Kneeling down toward Megan, she gently grabbed onto her little hand and moved it away. "Aww..hunny, you scrapped your knee again?" Rustling her hair, she smiled at Megan and stood up. "I'll be right back."

Heh, she didn't even notice the stocking! Megan smiled to herself while she sat waiting for Katie to come back. She leaned against the other steps and began recalling the adventure she'd had today. One of the locals in town has had a problem with shoplifters lately and asked her if she would look into it. Megan gladly accepted the job and began to venture into town on occasion to scope the situation out. Sure enough, after only a few days, Megan caught the man and..they..shared words. Megan, adorned with many a weapon never did have to use them. They were merely her cover for other ways of persuasion. Her ability to speak directly to one's mind was not something she ever wanted anyone to know about, other then Katie of course and so, she carried the weapons.

"Come here, sweetie.." Startled just a bit, Megan moved herself so that Katie could clean and wrap her knee. "You know what I did today?" She asked Megan, eyes wide and on fire as she did so. Megan just lifted her head quickly and smiled. "I made you your favorite supper and it's all ready for us. Just need to get you all fixed up..oh, and that stocking. Don't think I didn't notice. You need to take it off for me so I can fix it. Again!" They looked at each other and laughed.

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Foxglove went inside and grabbed her cloak and a basket, humming a small little tune to herself. Things were looking up!

As she was about to step out the door, she heard a small "meroow!" and a cream and brown cat can running to purr against her ankles.

"Hunter! Hello, baby," Foxglove cooed as she scratched his tail. "Would you like to go explore the forest with me today?" He rammed his rear end into her ankle and meowed at her again, a very definitive "yes!"

The two set out into the beautiful day. However, about an hour into the forest, Foxglove realized she was lost. I should have just stayed near the border where I could see the village and not get lost, she thought to herself crossly. She glanced woefully at the basket of mushrooms she'd found and hope desperately she wouldn't end up being stuck here all the rest of the day and night.

Hunter was being a very good sport about it though, playfully dancing in the leaf litter and bringing her back odd twigs he found, never straying from her sight. It was when his ears pricked up at the sounds of something only his hypersensitive hearing could sense and took off that Foxglove felt panic start to set in.

"Hunter! Hunter!" she shouted after him, running after him. She could only catch glimpses of his tail through the thick growth. "Hunter! Come back here!"

A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #7  
"It's so nice out tonight, huh Meggy? Let's have dinner outside. What d'ya say?" Megan looked at Katie for a second and smiled. "Sure, it is a rather pretty sunset we're in for. At least let me get the table set up out here though?" She looked at Katie and poked her in the belly. Katie giggled and twirled around heading quickly into the house. She could smell her bread which was a pretty good indication that it was about to burn if she didn't hurry up and get it out of the oven.

A few minutes passed and they were both in and out of the house, taking things from the kitchen to the table and so on. All the while telling each other little things that had gone on during their day. Katie hadn't done much out of the ordinary. She planted some new flowers and tended to her vegetable garden. She tidied the house and did the wash. It would appear dull to anyone else, she thought, but to her it was her happiness.

"I think that's everything, shall we?" Megan said to Katie as she pulled out her chair. Katie smiled and sat down gently. Tucking her napkin onto her lap, she felt content. "So, did you catch the bad guy?" She asked Megan. "Bad guy?...oh, oh, yeah. Well I sure did. It took a little longer then I would have liked it to have but I think Mr. Shoin will be free of thieves for the time being." She was going on and on about the intricacies and Katie, bless her heart, she was trying her best to pay attention but there was a strange movement in the bushes and she couldn't help but wonder what it was.

"Megan, love. Do you see the bush moving over there?" Megan turned around and peered over her own shoulder. Quickly she stood up and rushed to see what was going on..

Katie s q u e e l e d!

"Oh Megan! Don't rush over there! What if it's a monster!?"

Last edited by .rousium; 02-15-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Old Posted 02-15-2011, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Foxglove, in her hurry to catch up with Hunter, wasn't paying much attention to the forest floor. She paused, looking around to see where Hunter had gone, when what sounded like a woman's scream nearby. Foxglove ran towards the sound, her heart beating frantacally.

"Aaahhh!!" Her ankle caught a root sticking out of the path and the rest of her went flying forward.

"Ooohh...Hunter, I swear, this had better be good!" she mumbled, clutching her leg above the ankle. She doubted it was broken, but it hurt much more than a normal twist. Taking in several deep breaths, she waited for the immediate pain to subside to a throbbing ache. Tenderly she hobbled to her feet, testing how much weight she could put on it. Sharp pains shot through her leg, but she could hold her weight. The pain was something that would just have to wait until she was home.

She picked up her basket, her mushroom having flown all around. For the moment she didn't care about the food, and more for finding her companion.

"Hunter!" She continued forward at an awkward, hobbling gait towards the place the scream had come from.
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Old Posted 02-16-2011, 10:33 AM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #9  
Megan couldn't help but chuckle at Katie..

"You're so funny. A monster? Really?"

She shook her head and stopped as she came within a few inches of the bush. She knelt down and noticed something furry. Katie had gotten up from her seat and crept quietly behind Megan.

"What is it?"

She asked as Megan lept up from the scare.

"KATIE!"

"Haha!"

Katie was quite pleased with herself, having managed to scare Megan and all. She began to run her fingers through Megan's hair to calm her down. Megan leaned forward and moved aside some of the overgrowth.

"I think it's a kitten, but i'm not sure."

"A KITTEN!?"

Katie SSSSSSSSSssssqqqQQqqqUUuuuuuueEEEeEEeEEEEEd. !

"OH MAN! I'll run inside and get a bowl of food and a bowl of fresh water for it!!"

Before Megan could tell Katie to hang on, she was already gone. They had recently lost their kitty. Bonsey, they called him. He had been their friend for as long as either of them could remember. Megan, still on hand and knee tried to coax the kitten out of the overgrowth. It wasn't long before Katie was back with the bowls of food and water. She placed them in front of Megan and they both stepped away, with their arms around each other and waited...

Last edited by .rousium; 03-03-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old Posted 03-03-2011, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Upon the sight of food, Hunter quickly emerged the bush he was hidden in and helped himself to the food. He took a couple bites before pausing to look up at the two women who had kindly given the food. He nibbled a bit more before looking back at them. His eyes seemed to read, "Pet me!" and he gave a little meow.

Foxglove was sweaty and her foot would need a good soaking in hot water and lots of rest by the time this adventure was done. She heard Hunter's meow and stumbled out of the bushes. She blinked sweat out of her eyes as she took in what lay before. Two women. A home. In the forest? The certainly didn't look lost. And Hunter! The little brat was stuffing his face. Seeing that Hunter was content with not moving for the time being, Foxglove plopped to the ground.

"Well...um...hi?"
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Old Posted 03-03-2011, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #11  
Megan and Katie stood there,mildly surprised, when they saw more then just a kitten come from out of the bushes. They looked at each other, questioningly, and nodded. Megan stretched out her hand and offered it to the woman at her feet.

"Oh my! Your ankle looks awful! Let me run inside and fetch you a warm salt bath for it."

As Katie ran inside, Megan continued to help the woman up.

"Come, I'll help you to our porch so you can sit down and Katie can fix ya up."

Megan and Katie hadn't ever had a visitor but they knew the time would come. They weren't frightened by this woman's presence at all. In fact they were very happy to see her.

"Oh, I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Megan and the lady who just disappeared is Katie. This is our home and you're welcome to rest a while here but tell me, What brings you here?"

Megan helped the woman walk a way, kind of hanging on her every word.

Old Posted 03-04-2011, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!

Foxglove wasn't sure what to think. Part of her was relieved to see people here - and medical care for her foot! Yet another part of her was surprised that someone would be living out here, this deep into the forest.

She let herself be helped up, grateful for the assistance. "Umm...Thank you. I'm Foxglove. I live in the village beyond the forest. I was just out for a walk when my cat, Hunter, took off. Apparently he wasn't to visit." Foxglove used humor to brush off her hurt pride of having to hobble.

Hunter, the little brat he was, had already rushed ahead of Megan and Foxglove to follow Katie to perhaps more food, having already finished off the food given to him.
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Old Posted 03-09-2011, 11:35 PM Reply With Quote