Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Toyota
Default   #17  
To be honest.
Everywhere I go i see that question. "Whats better, ps3 or xbox?"

From my experiences and what i've read I came up with this.
They are both equal because they both provide different things.

For Xbox - Very good online experience. Way cheaper than ps3, The communication system on there is awesome.

For ps3 - Graphics graphics graphics! Omg the graphics are AMAZING! And single player/ campaign of games are epic.. The online is okay.. But.. it does lag. especially when you get some people with poor connection.

So those are some of things i have noticed. So. To sum it all up...

Xbox is more for online gaming.

Ps3 is more for single player/ Campaigning, and media streaming, like netflix and youtube and so forth.
---------------------------------------------
So i mean really. They both got there up's and downs, It just depends on what exactly you want to do with it.

For me. I chose ps3. Because I've always trusted the Playstation series. I do like to play online. But I enjoy playing single player most of the time.
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

(。◕‿◕。) For me the PS3 is more convient,
but I like the 360 more. I think it might be
the achievements that you can get over the
trophies for the PS3. I like having a challenge
to work with and the 360 achievements seem to be
funner to obtain. And there is more of them.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 07:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #19  
I like them both, though I only have a PS3. For games that are released on both I usually prefer to get the later one, because it tends to have extra goodies (Star Ocean 4 comes to mind). But there's games that are released for only one system, and that's where the question breaks down, I'm far more interested in particular games than systems :3
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 10:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
xbox 360 is the best no doubt about that.
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 06:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #21  
considering ps3 just stole alot of peoples personal infos i think 360 is better ><
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 07:58 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
PS3 has better quality Netflix

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 12:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Default   #23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
considering ps3 just stole alot of peoples personal infos i think 360 is better ><
Which sucks because I had never put any personal info on my PS3 account until about 2 weeks ago when I bought a couple of digital PS1 games. xD; I hope I don't get my bank account hacked. @o@

But I still think PS3 is better than Xbox because I don't have to pay to play on the internet. :P AND it plays all my Blu-rays.

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Rose Prince
PS3 has better graphics-plus it never red rings. More reliable.
Also, Last guardian and shadow of the colossus and Ico is coming out for the ps3 only. Nuff said. PS3 wins.
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
The only Prof. of Fizzyology
Default   #25  
The first console (excluding portable like GBA) I ever had was the PS2 so I'm more used to the Playstation set up of things, and I haven't really played a lot of xbox games(mostly because my friend who had one wouldn't let me play for more then five minutes and then take it away T_T)

I personally like the graphics better on the ps3 but hey if I could actually afford it, I'd buy a 360 too lol. There's plenty of games I want to try that's just for the 360.

Although I will probably always like the ps3 better purely because I'm used to it, it's simple and it's the only blue ray player I'll probably ever have lol.

I don't really play online games(too mean jerk offs online)

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofrose View Post
PS3 has better graphics-plus it never red rings. More reliable.
Also, Last guardian and shadow of the colossus and Ico is coming out for the ps3 only. Nuff said. PS3 wins.
Hell FREAKING yes! X3 I can't bloody wait for it! You know it's supposed to be so detailed to where not one SINGLE blade of grass is the same?

Old Posted 04-27-2011, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
The Rose Prince
Default   #27  
Are you serious? O___O IT IS GOING TO BE THAT INTENSE? *HEAD SPLODES* OMFG I WANNA PLAY IT SO BADDDD D:
I heard they delayed it *sobs* So it won't be coming out till even later *cries* Noooooo!!!
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
I notice that a lot of people who prefer one or the other only really own the one they prefer (not just here but various other forums and friends). I own both an Xbox with Kinect, and I own a PS3. Personally I prefer the PS3 if I had to pick one. I do have games for both, and fully enjoy both consoles. The PS3 has some games though that I grew up with on previous consoles (like Final Fantasy) and it's just not the same to try and play a FF game on the xbox for me. It also offers a lot of games I love that the xbox doesn't have. The PS3's online may lag a bit, but I don't find it very bad at all, and it's free to play online on the PS3 (as opposed to buying Xbox Live). If you're an online player the PS3 ends up being cheaper in the long run because of not having to subscribe to play online every year. Despite the commotion going on right now, which Sony is working hard to deal with, it's still the better console overall in my opinion. Just to clarify as well, PS3 did not steal anyone's information. Unfortunately their firewalls and defences were systematically taken down and hacked, and these hackers (also known as anonymous), are the ones that took people's information. They did this because they disagree with some of Sony's policies from what I have read on this attack. In my opinion it wasn't Sony's fault that they did this, and don't think that Sony should suffer for someone else's selfishness.
So the PS3 still gets my vote.

~* Calendros' wife <3 - married Aug 13/11 *~
Old Posted 04-28-2011, 11:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #29  
Prince: They're going to be delaying it for a long time lol. They've been working on the idea, story and concept since they were working on Ico!

But hey, all the waiting just makes it that much better X3 I saw a commercial for it a few days ago and scared a few people because I squealed at it XD

Sel: That's one of the reasons why the only bit of info on my PS3 account is my email and I only use prepaid gift cards for the online things. It's too easy for anyone to get information regardless of where it's posted. Sony was just unlucky and hit hard at the moment.

Old Posted 04-28-2011, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
Which sucks because I had never put any personal info on my PS3 account until about 2 weeks ago when I bought a couple of digital PS1 games. xD; I hope I don't get my bank account hacked. @o@

But I still think PS3 is better than Xbox because I don't have to pay to play on the internet. :P AND it plays all my Blu-rays.
However, I think the payment for internet helps for better security. Possibly that's how the Xbox is much safer than PS3 and avoided getting hacked etc. I don't mind paying if I know my info is safe. The prices for going online isn't too expensive anyway :o

Obvious conclusion: Xbox is best for people who cannot afford and like shooters mostly, PS3 is for those who can afford, use it for more than just gaming (Blue-Rays's etc), and like the games released for it (RPG's etc).

Which is why I got an Xbox ^^ I can't even afford a PS3 so I embrace what I can get with my Xbox.
Oh and it play's DVD's. Which is good. Because Blue-Rays is a flop in my country. They barely sell any. And they're tweice the price, a rip-off unless you have a serious perfect-pixel obsession and a frikkin good tv (and I don't have either).

I have been playing the Gears of War Beta. Just fantastic! I cannot wait for the game itself. But I have to wait another few months ;_;

Last edited by Silverbleed; 04-29-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Old Posted 04-29-2011, 10:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #31  
Well, if I had to pick one or the other, I'd go with the 360 because it's the one I actually have. xD; I don't really care about the whole console wars thing... the only reason I went with the 360 was because it was a hell of a lot cheaper at the time.

That said, I do want a PS3 but it's pretty low on the list of expensive things I want (new desktop computer and an HD TV come first).. and even then there's only a few PS3 exclusives I want to play.. if I do end up having both consoles I'd probably end up buying multi-platform games for the 360 anyway because it's just what I'm used to.

I'm pretty much an antisocial gamer so I couldn't care less about online multiplayer, either. XD; I'll play stuff like Mario Kart or Smash Brothers online with friends but other than that.. nope. Single player for me. ^^
Old Posted 04-29-2011, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Oh dear, this question again.
First of all, I hate Microsoft, so I may be slightlybiased. Also I've been playing Playstation consoles my entire gaming life. Bias aside though, I go with PS3 because:

-I prefer the type of games over Xbox - and yes, I've heard the arguments that both consoles have pretty much the same games, but that only recently started to be true with the release of 360.
-PS3's graphics are to die for.
-PS3 has free access to online gaming and much better avatars in Playstation Home.
-The only game that I would ever get an Xbox for is Fable 2 and 3, and they shit all over my loyalty to those games by not making them available for PC.
-Xbox controllers are freakin' monsters.

Old Posted 04-30-2011, 04:23 AM Reply With Quote