Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #33  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
It's not necessarily that she doesn't feel like doing it -- I believe Glitch supplied most, if not all, of the prizes. And yes, they/them.
Yes this is a big reason I kinda been MIA with it and a bunch of my regular people who entered it all vanished so I had few entries sometimes but I've been soo broke and can't buy runes for the prize between feeding my 4 turtles that eat like pigs supporting and old truck with parts and gas and now recently MY SPARE TIRE WAS STOLEN FROM THE BACK OF MY TRUCK and then my cellphone went out so I'm like dang I can't afford a SPARE or a new phone atm Idk what to do about my money situation but I hop on here to lurk and check on people sometimes but I can start up the contests again if we get enough interest...... also if we get events going again I'm down for helping with that too I was going to be a mod/events coordinator on Glitches avi site so I gladly take on helping here instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 07-23-2022, 02:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
lemme know if you need some extra cash, yeah? i have a bit to spare.

i need to hardcore farm aurum and any event items we get released, then. (pensive emoji) -- expect me to be more active on the site. and if you have any ideas for items and stuff you wanna see in events, lemme know in the item request thread that i've set up. i'd prefer not to use glitch's thread bc that was her thread, y'know?

i think you'll have to apply with either toho or gallagher for a mod position, last time i got around to checking. probably best to ask toho.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 07-23-2022, 03:10 AM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
Default   #35  
I'll try to be m ore active as well!

And I'll try not to lurk.
Razz | Pansexual | 30 | Genderfluid (She/He/They)!

Hooked on Final Fantasy XIV!
Old Posted 07-23-2022, 01:39 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
no clue who the power user on that site was.

i currently work for this site and pantheon online, pantheon online is fine with me working for tris as long as i don't break the agreements on either site.
It was me. lol. I did a "bad thing" and gave them my opinion to often about how sloppy their item adders are. Also the color schemes of a lot of their items were just gross.

Then there were the pedo body pillows I mentioned in passing in a thread during an event. That's when I got banned. No warning or anything.

Who puts a kid on a body pillow? They do. Those things are kinda well known for weebs wacking it to the chars on them. A bad match.

I Also called some of their staff members snakes for abandoning Menewsha. There is a mod that posted an announcement Basically the last announcement ever posted on Mene (big paraphrasing here) "Mene is in dire straights, but this site looks like it'll be good." When in the TOS it says NO ADVERTISING. Also several users have Voltra under there avatars.

That ish would have got them banned back in the day. You were only meant to chat about other sites in the designated thread for it.

They pretty much took it over from the inside to cut competition.

Gosh what else did they say I did that prolly got me banned. They said the felt threatened by my spell work and thought journal... like really? I didn't even mention any names or specifics. And I needed to vent.

Horrible attitudes on them.

~

That's cool they let you work on both. I've been offered multiple positions like that, but I prefer to give my all to one.

I was a mod/pixelist on both Kinsaki and Menewsha (under Nephila with out the 8s)
Old Posted 07-23-2022, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
Default   #37  
Think everyone is feeling the pinch these days. I'm lucky if the funds I get are enough to last two weeks which is why happy to finally have full time work, just hoping can stay on benefits till the company pays me training, etc which is only two months after I start then I can say bye bye to the endless hours of having to apply for every shit job out there, 99 percent were jobs I didn't even want.

Well, I'm sure probably most of the mods have left besides Gal?

Right now, prizes don't have to be anything huge like runes, etc. Was kind of thinking of putting an art contest together, really want some new art of my one OC, kind of picture her similar to my avatar with the crazy Killer Jeff smile and a scythe dripping blood.. *coughs* just it never looks as I imagine when I try to sketch her, usually it's trying to find the perfect little smirk or the right hair style for references where Chloe, besides the style of clothing, her expression/hair is quite easy esp when updating her after five years, lol. Dunno why Noelle has to be difficult one to draw.

but till the site gets more active, probably doing simple contests would be better like avatars, etc. I still need to get the items in the shop for runes.. I don't have any of the 2018 items.

Where is the item request thread at? Chloe demands some frogs friends for her avatar, the giraffe is too cute and fluffy through... :} can we get an update with options of having a ripped up version of it?

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 07-23-2022 at 06:19 PM.
Old Posted 07-23-2022, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Well, I'm sure probably most of the mods have left besides Gal?
*blink* ... I'm still here?
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 07-23-2022, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
Default   #39  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
*blink* ... I'm still here?
wasn't sure if you were a mod or an artist, etc.

then again, don't think have seen Gal active since I returned this time around. Usually catch her on at least once.

first time seeing the llama in the claw machine. have a few of the Giraffes and tons of the kitties cause every time I see one, I'm like.. must save the kitty...

My Father, Daniel.

Last edited by Chloe; 07-23-2022 at 07:02 PM.
Old Posted 07-23-2022, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
gal uses they/them atm.

Quote:
It was me. lol. I did a "bad thing" and gave them my opinion to often about how sloppy their item adders are. Also the color schemes of a lot of their items were just gross.
-- was that voltra or menewsha?

Old Posted 07-23-2022, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #41  
Quote:
think there's a backlog of items in review, pretty much just need to wait for it to get done. ik the person that's supposed to do the item review stuff isn't feeling great. i can't say much more than that due to privacy concerns. they've definitely posted abt it in a thread before, though -- i don't want any blame assigned to them and i do not speak in any official capacity considering i just do the art and none of the tech stuff or mod stuff, haha.
re this:

yes, i have a backlog of items that i have a hard time approaching, likewise for event planning.

glitch and i were very close at the time and i have had difficulties moving forward in regards to my work here.

which, chloe, i don't think you're cold for your stance, but as nice as your view of how things should be is, it simply is not my reality.

if folks would like to start hosting user run events/contests and need a sponsor, i can provide some rewards. send me a message and let me know what you have in mind.

there is an official event in the works, but it is slow going. we're shooting for a nox event this year.

Old Posted 07-23-2022, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Quote:
gal uses they/them atm.

-- was that voltra or menewsha?
Voltra.

What I did on Menewsha was leave something/a group of people that was taking advantage of my love... Although there were a few questionable item color scheme choices when I left.
Old Posted 07-23-2022, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
Default   #43  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
re this:

yes, i have a backlog of items that i have a hard time approaching, likewise for event planning.

glitch and i were very close at the time and i have had difficulties moving forward in regards to my work here.

which, chloe, i don't think you're cold for your stance, but as nice as your view of how things should be is, it simply is not my reality.

if folks would like to start hosting user run events/contests and need a sponsor, i can provide some rewards. send me a message and let me know what you have in mind.

there is an official event in the works, but it is slow going. we're shooting for a nox event this year.

I can understand where you are coming from, Gal. It's not easy losing someone you are close to.

That is why I haven't been in a rush to get back to the States myself.. I feel bad I never got over to visit Jessica before her passing but at the time, I was still in college so I couldn't drop things and fly over but the worst was never getting to say an official goodbye to my sis, Jenni. We had been best friends/sister since five years old and when my friends messaged me saying she was a victim in a hit and run in December, I honestly thought folks were pulling my leg cause I was like.. no.. not Jenni. Not my hellbent sister of darkness. Even my mom was in disbelief when I told her. I had folks messaging me asking if I could call them or they call me but to be honest, at that time, I was in shock. Even now, I have what ifs in my mind.. like what if I went back for a visit that December and she wasn't walking that road alone.. what if I invited her to come to the UK for a visit..

To be honest, I'll probably always have those what ifs in my mind esp if her son gets in contact wanting to know about his mom.

Take the time you need, right now, unless folks wants to organise an user ran event, your health is what matters the most and if you need someone to talk to, etc. Then my inbox is open.

lol.. we need a thread with everyone's preferences in it. XD

My Father, Daniel.

Old Posted 07-23-2022, 11:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
re this:

my apologies for rushing you. i feel like some of what i said might have sounded insensitive, esp since you and glitch were very close. i wasn't personally as close to glitch. i'm sorry.

it's more towards that i wanted to provide some form of transparency if possible, while also giving you the room to decide whether or not you'd like to talk about it.

i'm always here if you want to natter abt stuff. legit, i keep a tab open on trisphee on my laptop. p much 24/7. this is intended to offer some form of comfort.

Old Posted 07-24-2022, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #45  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Nephila8 View Post
Voltra.

What I did on Menewsha was leave something/a group of people that was taking advantage of my love... Although there were a few questionable item color scheme choices when I left.
christ. i'm incensed by that, but not entirely surprised. i suppose it's better that i went to work for pantheon online, then.

Old Posted 07-24-2022, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Man, sometimes I wish moderating discord servers was a job that actually paid. I'm stuck with literal minimum wage for now.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-24-2022, 02:22 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #47  
Quote:
it's more towards that i wanted to provide some form of transparency if possible, while also giving you the room to decide whether or not you'd like to talk about it.
i am the grand unrushable galla. transparency is a good thing. if i've already talked about it in threads, you're free to repeat the point. if we've spoken about it on the server, just check with me first, but it'll usually be fine.

there's no need to handle me with kid gloves, percival. if i can't handle things, i simply close the tab. easy.

Old Posted 07-24-2022, 02:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
if you're certain. i kept details somewhat vague as to who the item review person was bc i don't want you getting harassed, but then again, most people on this site are incredibly understanding and are adults.

...admittedly, i'm perhaps realizing how overly anxious i tend to be at the best of times.

Old Posted 07-24-2022, 03:19 AM Reply With Quote