Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default Blue's RP plannings with others and such   #1  
While I'm currently a little occupied with school at the moment, the moment I graduate I'm gonna have a bunch of spare time to do nothing with. Ergo! I figured I would just make a little hub for myself to set up roleplays and such. That and its a good way to start mingling with people and such, something I'm hella shoddy at lmao. And I suppose I should just start this shindig off proper ayy.

Settings: I'm usually down for whatever comes my way. My biggest go-to would be dark fantasy or softer science fiction settings. On top of those two the sky is the limit when it comes to ideas for themes. I'll roleplay anything from horror to romance, and everything in between. (I mean ask some of the people I've RP'd wih in the past. Dude falls in love with a Lovecraftian monster was a thing I did ahahaha.) There's very little I won't at least attempt, though for some fandoms and such I may need you to hold my hand a bit.

I'm also a relatively big sucker for more mature themes, just a warning. Granted , I generally aim for my partner's tastes so if there is so,ething that is a no- o for a roleplay, just lemme know.

PS: I get told I play decent monsters, so if you need someone to give you that teratophilic kick, I'm your shaka brah.
Old Posted 09-10-2017, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
I wanna do something with you Sunny boy.
Diggin the monster rep you've got. I've been craving some psychological horror, perhaps modern day with supernatural elements. I still don't have an exact plot, but if you're down we can figure something out. (:
Old Posted 09-13-2017, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #3  
I'm still interested in an rp with the botha yuns. I'm just gonna throw that out there. *cough, cough*

....xD
Old Posted 09-14-2017, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
I wanna do something with you Sunny boy.
Diggin the monster rep you've got. I've been craving some psychological horror, perhaps modern day with supernatural elements. I still don't have an exact plot, but if you're down we can figure something out. (:

I am more than happy to do anything of that sort! You have me on FB and such. Thats the best medium of contact for me to plan stuff
Old Posted 09-14-2017, 12:30 PM Reply With Quote