Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #1233  
Yeah, there are a lot of factors that are just hard to account for in a quiz really.

100% need to make Derpy a little hufflepuff scarf now...

Actually, I should figure out his Ilvermorny house and make that scarf as we are in the US and not the UK/England and thus, he's not as likely to attend Hogwarts.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 08-28-2019 at 02:29 PM.
Old Posted 08-28-2019, 02:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
trying out new headphones, they're pretty okay. idk how much they costed considering the pair that i was using for both my dad's laptop and this laptop has given up the ghost, think it's been at least a year? idk.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 08-28-2019, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1235  
I'm always flippin' Ravenclaw no matter what. <x} I retook it like 6 times...mostly to see what other patronases I could get. But I got uhh, the Pugwudgie (probably spelled that wrong) house at Ilvermorny before I got Thunderbird house. Although I have like Ravenclaw house stuff, I agree with the Kaederin that because we live across the pond, <x} We'd likely be in Ilvermorny houses.

Aaaaaa Derpy is the sweetest Hufflepuff! <xD He could be the coffee mascot of the whole house! <x'3 <3 I wanna doodle him as a little wizard dragon omg. Imma cry because it's too cute and my body's menstrual chemicals are in charge today! *screeches into puddle of blankets*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 08-28-2019, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
For Ilvermorny, Derpy is Wampus.

Pottermore has given me Thunderbird one time and Horned Serpent one time on my secondary account that I tried it on.

...and the extended quiz at wizardmore has me at a dead tie between the two

so...idk which one I am in at Ilvermorny yet!

Awww Derpy hufflepuff art would be so cute!!
Old Posted 08-28-2019, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #1237  
i'm a slytherpuff for life. scaly little badger. chuck me in the lake before i eat your bones.

Old Posted 08-28-2019, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:D ayyy a close tie! I got Horned Serpent once, but Thunderbird stuck the most. o-0 Which is strangely fitting as I have a combo patronus as an occamy.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 08-28-2019, 07:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1239  
I will have to look into the houses more to really decide properly (...which may be a sign I'm in Horned Serpent...lol)
Old Posted 08-28-2019, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Dude. Horned serpents are cool. >:] Imagine being a snake but also butting heads like a mountain goat!

Old Posted 08-28-2019, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1241  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
alec holowka -- the programmer and composer for night in the woods.

the guy that actually *made* night in the woods is standing by the victim. scott genuinely didn't know what happened.

of course, people are telling her nothing happened or that she's lying due to kickstarter shenanigans, which is awfully fucking rude to tell a traumatized person.
Glad the person who made Night in the Woods is standing with the victim. But yeah Alec is a major douche. :/

Also there'll always be people who do not believe victims. >_>

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-28-2019, 10:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I mean, the existence of people who claim to be victims but AREN'T make people doubt the claims. And when it comes out after the fact that the alleged victim was lying, it doesn't usually help the accused recover from the blow to their reputation.

Is it right for people to automatically assume victims are making accusations just for the attention or for spite? No, of course not. But it's also dangerous to believe alleged victims on their words alone.

Frankly, making claims about abuse on social media is just not a good idea. It turns what should be a serious matter into a drama-filled popularity contest of whose fans are loudest.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-28-2019, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #1243  
so my plans for tomorrow got punted out the door. Mom has a meeting and needs the car, so that means I can't take pop cans back. won't be able to Friday, either, because that's grocery day. fucking means I gotta get up early on Saturday.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 08-28-2019, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I'm gonna be taking my driver's behind-the-wheel test tomorrow for my license. o.o
Wish me luck! :D

Old Posted 08-29-2019, 12:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1245  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Dude. Horned serpents are cool. >:] Imagine being a snake but also butting heads like a mountain goat!

Lol. So tbh, after looking up the houses, Horned Serpent actually does feel more me.

Oh, and good luck on the driver's test!
Old Posted 08-29-2019, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
I'm trying to find ways to introduce more lean protein by using egg whites (for them gains) and trying to figure out how to make waffles (with a cheapo waffle maker) that have a crispy texture to them without adding too much else because I don't mind them totally plain. So far, my experiments have failed because I have no idea what I'm doing. I guess try all the starches?
Old Posted 08-29-2019, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1247  
i'm super tired of people taking advantage of my dad's good nature.

EDIT: Purchased all versions of the towel cape. roughly 420 tokens taken.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Last edited by Stabbsworth; 08-30-2019 at 01:22 PM.
Old Posted 08-29-2019, 10:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I'm headed to bed.

Does anyone need this before I leave? <:} <3

Old Posted 08-31-2019, 01:32 AM Reply With Quote