Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #2033  
i still use he/him x''D though i understand that small-community thing. i wear lots of fem clothes and i've stopped correcting all of the 'miss's i get(especially since some of them you can really see are trying to not clock me. i'd rather not take from their efforts even if they are wrong)

h man, i do have a hilariously uncomfortable story if anyone wants to hear it x''D
Old Posted 11-04-2019, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
The more you learn about Trisphee users ouo

(argh I wanna buy Danganronpa via on Steam but TRYING TO SAVE MY MONIES ATM -even though I've watched playthroughs of 1 and 2 already but want to play them for myself ;u; )

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-04-2019, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2035  
@Chocobo

I don't mind hearing a good story!! :D

I've never been misgendered, but I've had a few people mistake my ethnicity I guess...
I know it's not the same, though. >3<

Just last week, I was approached by a man who spoke Spanish and I think he was asking me for directions in Spanish and since I was caught off-guard, I couldn't remember the Spanish I learned from my Tìa ... so I was like, "Um... no habla... espanol, lo siento" And I understood that he was also trying to say my hair was pretty and I was like ."um.... muchos gracias"

It had been a long time since someone approached me in Spanish like that.
And I think it's also different than being misgendered because I do have Venezuelan and other Latin heritage so....

OKAY.
I WANT TO HEAR THE STORY :D
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 11-05-2019, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
i still use he/him x''D though i understand that small-community thing. i wear lots of fem clothes and i've stopped correcting all of the 'miss's i get
Oh, oops. Guess I'd better switch what I use for you, then.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-05-2019, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2037  
I feel super bad when I misgender someone :(

I hope I didn't offend anyone!

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 11-05-2019, 01:18 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
as an ambiguous slime monster, i mostly like to leave people to flail around and figure out what they're gonna use for me themselves.

i'm also not a nice person, though, lol.

Old Posted 11-05-2019, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2039  
I don't know if you guys keep up with Trisha Paytas...
She recently "came out" as trans male.

Everyone's been up in arms over it, though.

It's really, really hard to tell if she's serious due to her reputation as being Youtube's biggest troll...
But I have also felt the way she feels in different times of my life.

Difference for me though, is since I'm more sexually attracted to women, I used to feel that I was likely a straight man in a woman's body.

Might be TMI? Just a warning!

Also, another question... How do you all feel about attraction vs. aversion due to trauma?
If trauma happens to someone by someone of a certain group and that person then becomes averted to that group, does that count against attraction? Does that make sense? Like, if there was no trauma and that person just naturally had an aversion is that more legit as far as attraction goes? Versus like, for example, I prefer sex with women due to the positive experiences I've had with them, vs. the aversion I have towards most men due to the negative experiences I've had with them...

I'm actually confusing my own self here...

And I typed out a lot so I'm not going to erase it...

Sorry I am terrible at explaining things

edit; Also, I identify as cis female and I have accepted that now. I think the attraction and aversions for me are mostly environmental

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Last edited by Kory; 11-05-2019 at 01:59 AM.
Old Posted 11-05-2019, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
i'd heard something about that, but i honestly don't know much about trisha at all.

what i do know is that the best person to tell you if you feel like you might be trans is you, and if finding out that answer means you have to experiment with your gender a bit and see how it feels, i know that folks around here will support you.

like. even if you're 90% sure about how you feel about yourself, but you want to get 100% (or as close to 100 as you can), it's really not a big deal to swap pronouns or name for you for a while so you can see how you like them.

Old Posted 11-05-2019, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2041  
That makes sense.

I only really started watching Trisha like a year ago... and honestly, I only watched her to laugh at her "crying on the kitchen floor" videos.
And I liked her mukbangs too...
But lately her videos have been getting stranger and stranger. She posted "The BEST cover of Shallow by Lady Gaga" And it was so terrible that it honestly hurt my feelings a little bit. I kinda got offended.
And she had another video where she smashed her face into a deep dish pizza...

What pronouns do you prefer to use?

I've been so used to people putting their pronouns in their siggies on Pantheon and in their tags on Discord. I guess here I've got to get used to asking people their pronouns. Please bear with me, friends!

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 11-05-2019, 02:11 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
like i mentioned a few posts ago, i like leaving people floundering to decide on their own

not because there's a wrong answer, but exactly because i don't have a right answer. i'm non-binary with no pronoun preference. i have people i'm friends with that use all sorts of different options for me. and i find that how they approach the subject tends to be an interesting insight on how they see me as well, haha.

Old Posted 11-05-2019, 02:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2043  
I've gotten into the habit of usually saying "they/them" when I'm not sure someone's gender.

And that's an interesting way of seeing it.

There's been several times online recently though... Where I talk to someone and I'm imagining them in my head as for example, a woman. Then they reveal to me that they were male all along and I end up feeling really stupid because I always saw them like a sister or a close girl friend and I share really personal things with them that I probably wouldn't have told a cis male.

I love the internet that it does expose me to different kinds of people.
At the same time, I have a hard time figuring out what each person's pronouns are sometimes.. And even worse...
When people tell "Jokes" I can never seem to understand that they are jokes and I end up getting easily hurt and offended and sometimes I burn bridges over what I usually later realize was just a "joke"

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 11-05-2019, 02:23 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
they/them for unknown genders is something i've had as a habit since i was a kid, long before i knew it was, like, a legitimate option, haha. so i'm lucky in that i didn't have much to adapt to on that front.

oh my god i tabbed out and completely forgot i was writing up a reply here and now i don't remember what else i was going to say lmao

Old Posted 11-05-2019, 02:55 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #2045  
i think they/them is fine but you need to know galla's preferred pronouns are hey you/the deadline was yeterday!

ok, one super awkward story coming up
Old Posted 11-05-2019, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
ok so backinfo; when i get sick my face hair falls out and gets really wispy and i have a really round face now(it was always ovalish but with the weight i lost the jawline) making me look less mas+fem andro and more fem andro when the face hair is all pulled out

ok so i have to go get some paperwork done and there is a security guard at the front door and one at the desk. i guess because of a lot of unrest they had to actually check pockets and do the little wand thing so as to keep things safe but anyway i am dressed kind of fem neutral and i get the usual 'miss' that comes when i am not aggressively masculine in dress and expression(something that was easy when i was a teen but is so hard for me now) and i have to set my stuff down. the sitting guy is at crotch level and i am in jeans so he notices i'm not exactly the miss the other guard called me out as and we have a brief awkward moment then i wait in line to be wanded. when it is my turn the standing guard gets to crotch-level as well and there is a bit of a pause now, here is where things had one of two ways to go, either i get pulled out of line and drop trou or we all pretend really hard that noone noticed i brought along my little friend boris johnson that day x''D

long and short i got miss'ed very assertively in that way you only get when someone is doing their level best not to clock you x''D i felt so bad for these milk-bread dudes
Old Posted 11-05-2019, 03:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2047  
Hey, does anybody remember or recall this??? o_o; I just had a weird nostalgic flashback about it the other day.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-06-2019, 12:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
My sister sending a text to proofread in like, ten minutes and getting mad because I didn't tell her what I changed;;; gurl I'm doing this for free for you last minute how bout last time you need to write an article for work U DON'T BE SO DAMN LATE????
Old Posted 11-08-2019, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote