THAT SUCKS I'M SO SORRY
SLEEP
LAST MINUTE REVISION CAN JUST GO
YOU NEED YOUR SLEEP

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-16-2019, 11:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I can't believe I tore my rib muscles coughing. What was I trying to prove hacking up post nasal drip so violently? Now this pain..with period...with bad digestion all week long...
Q-Q...*tilts head like dead skelly I am*...well..it could be worse...I could be nauseated...oh I hope I'm not jinxing myself. <x'{

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-16-2019, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #627  
that's really, really terrible! i hope with all my heart you get better y

this isn't awful, more just disappointing. but the i shuttled over to campus for a menstruation mela that isn't happening properly, and the specific session i'm most interested looks like it'll be delayed to after my return shuttle.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-17-2019, 06:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Here's a fun little life lesson. If a friend who makes art asks for an opinion and says they aren't/won't get offended if you don't like it, ALWAYS LIE AND SAY IT'S GREAT EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. Otherwise, they won't be your friend.
Old Posted 04-18-2019, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #629  
Too much stress and anxiety last night. Didn't get to sleep until after 6am. Was almost an hour late to work (thankfully at the job where it doesn't matter), forgot to lay out my clothes to dry last night because they were still damp from washing them yesterday afternoon, so had to put them on wet.
Dying for a gallon of coffee...
Old Posted 04-19-2019, 04:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I had to deal with utter stupid today.

bunch of guys discussing why when the astronauts went to the moon, there were no stars in the pictures, and how that means they really didn't go to the moon. and when I tried to explain it based on what I'd learned from watching shows about the moon landings on Science Channel, they brushed me off because "Science Channel is made by men, who haven't been to the moon".

Basically: once you factor the light reflecting off the lunar soil, and the fact that the sun is a fuckton more intense in space than in the atmosphere, and you adjust the exposure to account for those, the rest of the stars are just too dim to show up at that exposure setting.

The kicker is that all the dudes talking about it were at least 10 years older than me.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 04-20-2019, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #631  
I did nothing today that I can recall being productive much...it's back to this tomfoolery then I guess. >~> I really got to get out of this lethargic non-existence.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-21-2019, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
"There's no coffee..."
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 04-21-2019, 12:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #633  
I feel so exhausted. -~= And suffocated. Feel like napping but I already did that...I need to eat something that'll give me..en-er-gyyyy.

Old Posted 04-23-2019, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i have an exam this afternoon but my period is being terrible. even tho i took an ibuprofen yesterday. the cramps and bleeding are terrible and so i took another one just now :< but like. today is also supposed to be farewell night. i'm super relieved that my cycle didn't hit when i have to travel, but this still kind of... sucks :<

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-26-2019, 12:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #635  
Ugh no! Periods SUCK! >~<
I feel ya daiko! ;-; Hang in there.
Snuggle up with some blankets and some pineapple. <:} That usually makes me feel better.

Old Posted 04-26-2019, 02:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Day four of being sick. At least I'm not bedridden and barfing like I was yesterday...
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-26-2019, 12:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #637  
This cough of mine is bs. It needs to leave it's already been 2 weeks since I was major sick balls. >:{
My intercostal muscles need to heeeaaalll!~ <x'{

Old Posted 04-26-2019, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Just another tough day at work

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Old Posted 04-26-2019, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #639  
Hmmn...I guess sleeping a whole hour and a half after a big meal doesn't pay off after all. =~=; Now I'm stuck with indigestion, nausea and exhaustion since I can't sleep comfortably. <x{ welp...I brought this on myself!
;-; teas gone cold...

Update: ;W; *inhale into deep sad exhale* Just as I start to get better I go back to being worse. What is this sh*t? <x{ I was feeling betterrrr! I just got over my indigestion and am eating more carefully. Period is over and done with. Fatigue is going away. Now, side pain is returning, and outta anti-inflammatory meds after today. ;n; I don't think I've been making it worse, but, maybe I haven't been the most restful since getting well, as I thought. >n>; ow..

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 04-30-2019 at 01:57 PM.
Old Posted 04-28-2019, 09:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
My patience for everyone around me has been wearing thin. -~- I want to smash something...then set it on fire..and watch it burn...while I sip tea and crush the ashes with my foot... :[ But I'm also hungry as hell, >x{ and no one else wants flippin' dinner! UGh!
*is one anger-ee chef!*

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 05-08-2019 at 08:52 PM.
Old Posted 05-08-2019, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote