Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #113  
Perhaps I will be remembered for instilling an interest in technology and science in little kids, visitors to the museum I used to volunteer at. Perhaps I’m remembered for being one of the few high schoolers who really cared about the elderly at the nursing home next to campus, instead of just seeing it as a mandatory volunteer requirement. But those people will likely pass before me. Or forget.

...Sometimes I have a bit of an existential crisis. Wrong century and all. Need cryostasis. Is that selfish? I don’t want to disappear.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-10-2019, 03:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:] You sure instilled an interest in me just with your avi Espy!
<w<; I broke out my old childhood closet TV with a built in VCR, just so I could watch all my favorite nostalgic movies and videotapes. <3

And not at all selfish..I think. :] I get existential crisiseseses all the time... <-< even though it's an issue...feel like I'm living in the right time, but wrong dimesnion... >-> this one just isn't quite right in the noggin, you know? It's just ridiculous to be forced to live with it.
*sips tea, quickly discovering it's just water with a tiny manatee in it* :] ah. It's not ready..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-10-2019, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #115  
I want to become a robot.
Old Posted 02-10-2019, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Being a robot would be so cool. -w- You don't have to eat, or sleep or have organic matter, hence human disease and illness wouldn't be an issue..and robots are allowed to have laser weapons, and built-in cookers, and multiple storage compartments...

Honestly the only drawbacks would be, having to be repaired and maintained...and likely becoming outdated pretty quickly. :/ and maybe lacking a basic understanding empathy for human beings.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-10-2019, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #117  
Pfft. Just upload my consciousness into a robot PLEASE. It’s easy to get hardware upgrades.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-10-2019, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:3 Ooh, also forgot to mention robots always sound cool!
Even the really old ones. ^w^ How cool would it be to have an electronic voice?

Old Posted 02-11-2019, 02:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #119  
<Gee I wish I had been designed with an ACTUAL VOICE.>

Yeah, well, you don't have the hardware for it.

<And whose fault is that?>
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-11-2019, 02:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
<:[ mmyeah, sorry we couldn't raise the proceeds for a super sweet vocal installation for you Espy. <n< I think you'd sound totally magical with a cool robo voice. ;-;
*can't nod so eyeball bounces*

Old Posted 02-11-2019, 03:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #121  
Got myself a replacement head! So now I can nod, ^^
>-> but, it's just not the same.. >n>; I feel silly.

Old Posted 02-11-2019, 05:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
I'd rather be a robot than be a human, honestly. Periods are stupid, and I want to be androgynous. Or at least vaguely masculine. No boobies for me.
Old Posted 02-11-2019, 12:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #123  
...can I have a tiny manatee?
Old Posted 02-11-2019, 01:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
@ Barker: >:/ Yeahh. Periods are stupid! And it'd be nice to be just sex-less. -u- And made of metal. And able to glow in the dark. What's not to like about robots besides the occasional error initiated murderous rampage? Hehe ^^; <3

@ DbM: :] Here ya are. One Mana-tea.

Old Posted 02-11-2019, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #125  
I do not want these boobies.

Also I want the ability to change my voice. Or shapeshift.
Old Posted 02-11-2019, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I found a head among these smiley boys :D
and- wait. /8c This isn't my head!?
But it fits?? It's..gotta be my head, it has my hair on it o-o;...smiley boys..what did you do to my bony face? 0_0; It's all scaly and soft. Oh well, *shrug* I'll get used to it. <:} *continues drinking tea*

Ahh shapeshifting, that'd be so cool! I've only had dreams of shapeshifting. -w- It was so cool, I was badass as both a raptor and a martial arts master guy. Both were totally dreams of mine, like for reals. o-o; I have weird dreams sometimes...

Old Posted 02-11-2019, 11:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #127  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
I'd rather be a robot than be a human, honestly. Periods are stupid, and I want to be androgynous. Or at least vaguely masculine. No boobies for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
I do not want these boobies.

Also I want the ability to change my voice. Or shapeshift.
basically same.

#blessed with a masculine-leaning voice already, probably due to surgery as an infant and the necessity of feeding/breathing tubes.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-12-2019, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
<x} lowkey, I've always wanted to have a cute male voice. ;u; A masculine leaning voice is so cool~~~

However my own voice isn't super feminine all the time...it sounds more like a child's voice than anything actually. >n>; It also probably contributes to no one taking me seriously...that and my dumb sense of humor. X]

Old Posted 02-12-2019, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
*picks nose*, first hangout ever, meh?, merskelly metalien, that weird pond