Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Derp
Default   #17  
edit
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it is best if i am the one to go, you did not hear anything i said and are ignoring me. i keep telling you i am not saying you traced and you keep accusing me of it over and over. i don't like being called a liar and accused of untrue things, i do not want to buy your art dear. goodbye.
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
it is best if i am the one to go, you did not hear anything i said and are ignoring me. i keep telling you i am not saying you traced and you keep accusing me of it over and over. i don't like being called a liar and accused of untrue things, i do not want to buy your art dear. goodbye.
ahhh no i'm very sorry, i thought you were saying that i was tracing off the base, yet you were talking about the reference itself
it's 2am here and i'm very sleepy right now, i'm terribly sorry x(((

i'm just very protective over my art and wanted to make sure you understood right
i'm sorry, i don't think straight when i'm sleepy. i haven't been up this late in months;;
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
May I step in before this gets worse?
Prezial dear Cho is not saying that you traced. It is clear by the way your art is stylized that you used the image for a reference.

What they are trying to say is that the image the person linked you to for the art was copied.

Please read that sentence and understand it before you get too upset.

It makes them feel uncomfortable that the original art was stolen in order to be made into a base depending on where its source material is and if the base is allowed to be use for art. They are asking if you can do your art from other source material.

That being said I would need to know how long it takes you do your art and what sets them apart from other people on the site. Right now we have quite a few artist that are doing their chibis for free and they look like they have a similar style.
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggio View Post
May I step in before this gets worse?
Prezial dear Cho is not saying that you traced. It is clear by the way your art is stylized that you used the image for a reference.

What they are trying to say is that the image the person linked you to for the art was copied.

Please read that sentence and understand it before you get too upset.

It makes them feel uncomfortable that the original art was stolen in order to be made into a base depending on where its source material is and if the base is allowed to be use for art. They are asking if you can do your art from other source material.

That being said I would need to know how long it takes you do your art and what sets them apart from other people on the site. Right now we have quite a few artist that are doing their chibis for free and they look like they have a similar style.
yes i know, i just realized that!
i'm very sorry, it's past 2AM here and i haven't been up this late in months;;;
i don't really think straight when i'm sleepy so i didn't really read what she was saying that well;;;
i'm just very protective over my art
sorry!

and i take around a hour for a chibi and a hour and a half to two hours for a full body!
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
In that case I would charge less for chibi's if you can get them done faster, you will get more orders and then get more money that way. I would say around 2k for line art and 2.5 for colored 3 and above for couples.
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggio View Post
In that case I would charge less for chibi's if you can get them done faster, you will get more orders and then get more money that way. I would say around 2k for line art and 2.5 for colored 3 and above for couples.
thank you very much for your pricing~~!! i will keep it in mind
i'll most likely start up with lower prices at first, and see as it goes!
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
yes, sorry i snapped, i am having family stress at home and am already prone to anger over this topic, i will accept your apology if you accept mine ok?

though why are you up so late dear? (and choco is a 'he' haha)
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #25  
Quote:
yes, sorry i snapped, i am having family stress at home and am already prone to anger over this topic, i will accept your apology if you accept mine ok?

though why are you up so late dear? (and choco is a 'he' haha)
ah, of course i'll accept yours!
and i agree with your point on bases being bad, like you said, they're been made off other artist's work :-(
also, i really dislike renders!

oh, i see! i'll remember that, sorry! buttsa is very much a he, too!
and i am up so late, because i got distracted! but i am heading to bed now~~
sorry for the drama!
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
When ever you are open for commissions I would like to get one from you. The style is pretty good.
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 08:18 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #27  
yeah, i spent two years running three baseclubs and every time a trace cam in i pitched a fit XD ended up quitting one because the girl i worked with kept adding a known tracer's work in, the other two i quit when someone stole one of my base to make a frankenbase with >x> i quit all-together then, wasn't worth it though i still use base sometimes and my favorites have a folder full of base that were actually handmade and not traced or copied so there is that X''D though i agree with renders, i don't even get how that is considered art

goodnight sweetie, get plenty of rest
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
I would have to say 5k for colored chibi then 15k for a full colored body...I would love art from you and wish to get some like yesterday hehehe.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
When ever you are open for commissions I would like to get one from you. The style is pretty good.
i'm happy to hear that, thank you!
Old Posted 07-14-2013, 01:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink pantzer View Post
I would have to say 5k for colored chibi then 15k for a full colored body...I would love art from you and wish to get some like yesterday hehehe.
thank you for the pricing! and i'm happy to hear that, thank you~~!
Old Posted 07-14-2013, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #31  
Quote:
yeah, i spent two years running three baseclubs and every time a trace cam in i pitched a fit XD ended up quitting one because the girl i worked with kept adding a known tracer's work in, the other two i quit when someone stole one of my base to make a frankenbase with >x> i quit all-together then, wasn't worth it though i still use base sometimes and my favorites have a folder full of base that were actually handmade and not traced or copied so there is that X''D though i agree with renders, i don't even get how that is considered art

goodnight sweetie, get plenty of rest
oooohh i see
and i did! it's a very sunny morning!!
Old Posted 07-14-2013, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
wonderful~

though it is bedtime for me XD the sun will be up in a couple hours and so must i
Old Posted 07-14-2013, 04:43 AM Reply With Quote