Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

기다려
Default   #273  
I thought not being able to go to the gym wouldn't affect me much because I'm a yoga gal and all I need is that few square feet in a silent room and a mat. But with all the family at home right now, I can't get those few square feet! Not accompanied by silence, at any rate!

I suppose I should look up some easy home workouts, like stretches, or dancing on the spot, but... I'm iffy about exercising while people are around/watching so I'll have to work through that first.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 05-14-2020, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
>U>; I have a similar issue, since my family watches TV loudly all the time, and I'm bothered nearly every 10-20 minutes for something. -U- So I'm thankful I have headphones to help drown out the sounds of the day when I need them drowned out.
>w> I use them for metal therapy time, and for relaxation at night, so I'm not letting my mind wander or run wild with paranoia. <x'] (This is why it's good to watch scary movies and videos in the afternoon! 8S Never at night! *ulp!*)
I also use them for dancing when I can't put music on loud. :/

I did some dancing in our media room yesterday, since no one uses it for anything except for crossing through. >.>
I just locked the door and shut the other ones so I could have some privacy and quiet, at least for 15 minutes.
8c I didn't expect to get so tired and sweaty after only 5 minutes!
<x] Then I remembered, "Oh, that's right, I haven't danced in years!"
:D It was fun! I felt full and needed to move around so I could feel less full and I ended up revisiting a lot of my old dance routines from high school.
<x/ I needed to shower after, and I was sore this morning.
But might do it again sometime. :T

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 05-16-2020, 03:15 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #275  
i probably need to exercise as well. i did a lot of walking just because i was out of the house doing daily errands constantly but with this new set-up for once-a-week groceries and the occasional hospital thing i'm just atrophying
Old Posted 05-16-2020, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I have made terrible health choices today, ;U; and did not continue exercising...I've mostly been just eating the wrong things and feeling really tired and sleepy so I just crash out and wake up with less energy than I had before...
<X'}
*puts face in hands then looks at bathroom mirror*
<:'} WHY are you like this??? Why you gotta eat Lucky Charms out of a cup and then veg out on the couch in the middle of Animal Crossing???
*tries to communicate with own reflection*
<X'{ Make better choices!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 05-19-2020, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #277  
Our governor said we should be able to reopen things on the 15th of this month...

But apparently the stay-at-home bill was extended to July 31st.
Its frustrating. I want to go back to the gym! I was making really good progress there.

;o;

I've also been trying to make better choices!
Lately I've been in a lot of pain, so I have been oversleeping... Like... way too much. I get a good 14 hours or so of sleep and I wake up feeling more tired than I was when I fell asleep. I hate it. It makes me feel lazy and makes me feel as though I'm wasted my life away..

I like waking up before 10am, ideally before 9:30am.
But lately I've been knocked out around 8pm and don't wake up until around noon.
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 05-20-2020, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;U; I've been sleeping late and waking up at 7am for no reason, and then around the late afternoon time I get very sleepy and try not to fall asleep but 70% of the time, I can't seem to help myself. <x{ Which may be bad because I don't want to sleep right after I eat because I'll get indigestion!

<X} Although, not gonna lie, I don't miss going places from before lockdown. I don't really enjoy going anyplace anymore...but I do miss food. <:/ Probably the only thing I miss is going to the Macaroni Grill to eat a nice dinner and doodling on their tables with the crayons. I also miss Panera. ;n; </3

Old Posted 05-20-2020, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #279  
as someone who had a fishcake & cheese sandwich and a nap for his breakfast i think i would like to abstain from divulging how poor my diet has recently become, hahaha
Old Posted 05-20-2020, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I didn't really do much eating out until after the lockdown started. :(

Panera is delicious! Do they not deliver to you, Merskelly? :(
I love that about where I live now compared to where I live din Minnesota. I can actually get food delivered now!!! Ow O

You remind me, I have a box of Annie's Mac and cheese I should make!

My diet itself isn't very bad,
But I've been forgetting to eat sometimes lately and I end up only eating little bits of food per day.
And waking up in the middle of the night hungry, but then when I eat, I have more pain...

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 05-20-2020, 06:54 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #281  
gee, i don't know what to do about that
Old Posted 05-20-2020, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;U; I'm eating Honey Nut Cheerios, because my mom keeps bringing home things I love, but shouldn't be eating, and this was the healthiest thing I could find that she brought...

Old Posted 05-20-2020, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #283  
Is it just me....
Or does macaroni taste better when it's in shapes? :P

Oh! I bought a box of honey nut cheerios myself receently!
I should eat them. ;u; Cheerios are icky when they are stale..

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 05-24-2020, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
<x} I ate all the cereal.
Mnng, I hope that won't come back to bite me later, hahaha!

On the plus side though, I did pick up some healthier things from the market today, to snack on and make from home. :T
I made Minestrone soup and pasta all by myself today! ^U^ I haven't felt this accomplished in over three weeks!

Old Posted 05-25-2020, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #285  
*applause*

!!!! That's great that you feel you are making accomplishments! :)
Now is the time to do so, while everything is kinda put on pause due the.... ***virus

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 05-25-2020, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Thank you Ava.
;U; I have to constantly pursue some sense of accomplishment for some reason..much of it pertaining to video games, and Animal Crossing as of recently.

<:/ I'm not a good cook..but I try to make things that include fresh ingredients and taste delicious as well as being healthy.
But then my dummy depressed brain has to come in and tear my accomplishment from my shelf and tries to convince me that I haven't actually done anything worth mentioning. ;u; </3 Then I don't cook for a good long while...

<:c But I'm tryin' to eat more often so I don't get any headaches or feel really exhausted..it helps, but it's hard to remind myself to do it.

Old Posted 05-26-2020, 03:48 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #287  
i suppose you can't tell your dummy brain that it's not doing any better and so unless it feels like working harder this is how it's going to be? XD
Old Posted 05-31-2020, 03:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
<xD Hah! Correctamundo!
B} This thing up here has fought me more times than I've ever fought back tears alone. *taps noggin*
8/ The trick is to outsmart myself. Which isn't easy, when you know your every move, and your IQ is miserably higher than any of your other abilities. <X/
Mrrg!

Old Posted 05-31-2020, 02:11 PM Reply With Quote