Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #17  
Shes actually talking to me?.. This concept was weird for kimiko, She hadn't had any nice conversation with someone her age before, There was the teachers but its not as if they could understand her being old than her and such. "H..hi..his.. name is.. DemiVeemon..Well for..now at least.." Kimiko steadied her eyes at her feet not bothering to look up, Though the girl was being nice and talking to her she still didn't feel quite right about the whole situation.. "What is your digi..mon.s...name.. She..s....cute.." As she said that her gold Hairpin fell from her hair, the bangs of her long black hair fell infront of her eyes as she let out a loud gasp.

"No! where did it go! i can't lose it!" she fell to her knees and was frantically searching through the grass when Demiveemon walked to her tugging on her shirt "Whats wrong kimmy?" Tears formed in the girls eyes.. "My hair pin I dropped it I just can't loose it DemiVeemon i can't".
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-22-2012, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
She smiled "oh her name is Lopmon, though before she digivolved her name was kokomon. kinda like hot coco." She giggled. "Shes brown like chocolate too... it seems like demiveemon and lopmon know each other." As she said this she saw the girls hairpin drop from her hair and land in the grass. The other girl was frantic with worry over this pin. Concern filled lily's heart, that pin must mean something important to her. "Hey, its right here. " she bent over and picked up the hairpin. She held it out for the girl to grab. "don't worry. We can watch each others backs"

Lopmon ran over and got on my shoulders before I straightened up.
"and your digimon as well, in case you guys aren't paying enough attention."

"so what's your name? I'm lily" she tried to bring the conversation back. She wanted to get to know this girl and become friends just like with lopmon.

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 09-22-2012, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #19  
Joy filled Kimiko's eyes as she saw the bright golden pin in the girls hand, she gently reached for it and grabbed it, instead of putting her hair back into a pony tail she decided to leave it over her eyes and place the hair pin safely in her pocket, Maybe it would help her talk to the girl so that she didn't have to look at her feet.. "T..Thank you for finding it for.. me.."

She looked at Veemon then back up at lily through her bangs and released a small smile "My name is Kimiko, But you can call me whatever you want..Nice to meet you Lily.." It was then DemiVeemon jumped into her arms once more and stared at lily.. You Sure are pretty like Kimmy, Lily! Demiveemon blushed then looked back and Kimiko who herself was blushing from DemiVeemon's comment.

""

Old Posted 09-22-2012, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"no problem" lily waved the comment aside like it was no big deal. "Its what friends do." She smiled widely at this. "You have a really beautiful name... not like mine. Its so common." She was surprised by demiveemons sudden action and words. "Oh.. wow.. thank you" her face tinged a light pink. "But I don't think I'm as pretty as her or lopmon" she giggled at the last part, but she really did mean what she said. Lopmon giggled too.
"no one is as pretty as me!" she giggled more. Oh how I loved my digimon.
But for now we needed to get down to some serious business and I needed to ask a few questions. I braced myself to become assertive, something I wasn't normally. Not that I was shy or anything, I just rarely took charge. "So kimiko, uh... how did you come to the digital world?" I was insanely curious, seeing how I even missed my own arrival. You know, because I closed my eyes and passed out.. I was hoping she would remember how, so we could find our way back. My digivice beeped again, but for now I needed to ignore it and focus on my new friends.

my closet
Old Posted 09-25-2012, 03:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #21  
Waking up to my digivice freaking out really wasn't how I had expected. One look at it told me everything I needed to know. More digidestined arrived, finally I wasn't alone. My digivice was bright orange like a flame, I guess that suited me best because my digimon was practically the sun himself! Coronamon was my digimon, and boy was I lucky. I got the perfect match. We were both fighters and hard headed. And even though we had matching personalities, we never fought each other. It wad like we complimented each others traits in a way that was totally confusing to a boy my age. I sighed, knowing I had to wake him from his well deserved rest. We had defeated a digimon and he was probably still exhausted, I know I was.

Racking a hand through my light brown hair, I realized I probably should wake him up though since we needed to find these new digidestined and fast. I must have missed their entrance because two were together but one was still far off. It was a fact that everyone ended up somewhere different yet close. Using my awesome skills of deduction, I figured I should probably get to the group first then find the single person, if he or she hadn't already joined the group.

"Hey Coronamon. Wake up buddy." Nudging him slightly did the trick he was up in a blink of an eye.

"what's wrong Shoji? Is there a threat nearby?" his tone was defensive. He was a fighter and was obviously itching for a fight, despite being worn out from the last one.

"No no... look here" I held up my digivice and showed him what I found out. "New digidestined have joined us."

"really?" he inspected it closely How can you tell?

"I'm just smart like that" I teased.

He scoffed at that statement. "we both know who the smart one is and it isn't you "

I laughed loudly. "Seriously. We have to find them. It might take a while but we have to get to them to tell them what's going on and why the digital world needs us." My voice became hard. "We need to or else someone else might find them first. "

Coronamon just nodded, he was serious now. we had to get there and quickly.
Last edited by Lisianthus; 09-25-2012 at 04:54 AM.
Old Posted 09-25-2012, 04:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Kimiko's eyes widend under the veil of hair that had covered her face when she heard the word freind..Freind? She considers me her new freind.. Kimiko was silent for a second listening to what Lily had to say. "Your name is pretty, Lily's are some of my favorite flowers and they are beautiful, Plus Lily can be a shortened version Of lilth, which is more prettier than mine." Kimiko stared down at Veemon the quickly looked back up at lily this time her hair moved away from her face without Kimiko noticing she carried on the conversation.

"Well I was in the computer room at school and got thirst so i went out to the hallway to get something to drink, But when i came back in this digivice-" Kimiko lifted her pure black digivice into the air to show lily "Was on the screen of my computer after that there was a big flash and I woke up here." It was then Kimiko's Digivice started to go off as well. "Is there someone else with you?"

""

Old Posted 09-28-2012, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #23  
"really? They are your favorite flowers?" Lily's eyes sparkled with happiness. "You know.. my mom is obsessed with lily's. She has a huge garden just full of them. I could take you there when we return home. You could even take a few with you!" She clasped her hands tightly happiness playing all over her face. "Its so beautiful there. The colors and the aroma. Its probably the one thing that makes up for my name being so common.. nothing can replace that kind of beauty. Lilith is a beautiful name, but I always associate it with evil..." her brow furrowed "in a story I once read it said that Lilith was the original demon. I wonder if there are angels and demons in this world." Her thoughts strayed to lopmon and demiveemon. "It would be interesting"

"Wow... I was just at home and before I knew it I was here. With lopmon, well she was kokomon at the time, but you get what im saying." She blushed at her blunder. Finally she gazed at her digivice "no one was around when I dropped in... there might be more of us!" Excitement boiled inside her. "We could be a team. Friends. Have fun." The spark was back in her eyes. "I guess we follow our digivices right?" She held up her own white and yellow one. "That's what I did and I found you." She grinned "or we could let them find us. There are some mean digimon out there and we might stumble upon them... it might be safer this way.. of course there are two of us but our digimon look kind of tired.. what do you think?"

my closet
Old Posted 09-28-2012, 03:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
I haven't moved this fast in a while but I need to get to those other digidestined. They need to know asap. Checking his digivice he noted that he was a lot closer but still pretty far off. Ive been in the digital world for 3 weeks now.. alone with Coronamon. Finally. Finally I get to have human interaction. He'd never be able to forget how he came to the digital world.

He was playing on his computer, one of those fighting games. He always had enjoyed those types of things. Tv, computers, games. Now they were lost to him. He remembered he was eating piazza and was about to beat the final boss but something weird happened. A bright flash, blindingly bright. When it was over he had a strange device in his hand. It was flaming orange and white it looked like one of those pet games. So he tried to give it a go. But he couldn't figure it out. He remembered chastising himself saying 'you're better than this. You can figure this out.' He eventually gave up and left the device on his computer stand and went to bed. But he couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned but something was pulling him to the computer. To the strange device. He got dressed for some reason and walked over and picked up the toy but his computer flashed again. He went to see what the problem was and touched the screen. He felt himself tip into the computer and fall until he softly hit ground. He knew he was somewhere foreign. But he couldn't figure it out. A strange creature approached him and told him that he was a digidestined and he was my digimon and explained about what was happening in the world. I wandered aimlessly for days searching. When finally a man appeared and told me so much. He said i had to find the other digidestined. The world was in trouble. Everything was on my shoulders. And so much more.

Finally returning from his memory he checked the degivice again closer. Way closer. Almost there
"Coronamon, I know we can do this."
"I never doubted you once.
Old Posted 09-28-2012, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #25  
Kimiko's face was filled with a bright blush, This girl was really nice to her she didn't quite know what to do with herself. "I would love to see the garden of flowers lily" Kimiko smiled she looked down at her digivice then back up to Lily.. "Lily why are you so nice to me all of the sudden, Is it because of this?"

She raised her digivice into the air to show lily once more, Kim wasn't used to the idea of people being kind and Lily had passed her in the halways before without a second glance at her but all of the sudden they were freinds? Demi nudged Kimiko, he could see the darkness in her heart building up the doubt and sadness overwhelming her.

Kimmy, Don't think like that, give her a chance." Kimiko's eyes widened in shock How did he know what i was thinking. Kimiko went silent for a bit her stomach turned. Demiveemon piped up "Well there is Demon and Angel like Digimon In fact We just fought one Called IceDevimon.

Kimiko stayed silent her thoughts were swaying back and forth. Should i trust this girl, Or will she be like the rest just teasing me and using me for things that im useful with.. I Wan't to trust her but..

""

Old Posted 09-28-2012, 05:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
the girls face turned doubtful "what do you mean all of a sudden?" Her eyes lit up with recognition "wait. I do know you.. don't we go to school together? I never talked to you but I made sure my friends never messed with you." She looked a little hurt "why would you say id just be your friend only because of this? It might have brought us together but it doesn't force me to like you.... I like you because you're nice and a million other reasons." She gave a soft smile.
"for all its worth I like you as well kimmy " lopmon hopped down from my head and hugged kimikos leg

"Wow there really are angel and demon digimon? That's... just wow...."

my closet
Old Posted 09-28-2012, 11:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #27  
Now he was so close to the other digidestined, they were right here. So close. He was worried slightly on how they would react to him coming in and hopefully joining their group. Well, i will get to that point when we get there. His digivice started to beep loudly telling him he was very close to the others. He saw a flash of color, bright blue. That's where they had to be. He made his way toward them and tried hard not to startle them. When he was close enough to be seen and not attacked he finally spoke.

"Hey" he grunted he noted these two were girls. He hoped they werent well... like most girls.
Coronamon moved closer to the girls and their digimon than he did. Of course my super sincere and nice digimon would instantly want to make friends with them.
"hi, ummmm.. my name is Coronamon and this is my partner shoiji.." he was way more friendly than I would ever be.
Old Posted 09-29-2012, 12:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Kimiko lowered her head listening to lily tell her that she meant no harm, tears fell from kimiko's eyes as she thought of all the years of school she had been through when no one would pay attention to her no matter how hard she tried. " Im sorry to be so mean and blunt but.. I've never had a real freind.. Everyone just stares and walks by saying mean things like {Isn't that the girl who is always alone? Shes such a freak.} Im not used to having people care.." Demiveemon jumped from her arms and flailed around running in circles "No no please don't cry.. Oh what do i do.. uh.. Lily please help?"

It was then kimiko quickly became silent tears still rolling down her eyes though as she heard a boy say something.. Who was that? Is it a digimon? Im to scared to look...

""

Old Posted 09-29-2012, 03:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #29  
looking up, she wished the guy would have come at a different time. She exhaled slowly "look kimmy" her voice was quiet so the boy wouldn't hear but it was laced with sorrow and longing. "I want to be your friend... but now we have to deal with this guy... I don't know what he wants.." straightening up she looked over to the boy who looked rather familiar. "WAIT! you're the kid that disappeared a month ago!" She remembered watching the news reports. "This is where you disappeared to?" She was now afraid... this was proof there was no way to get out of the digital world. She leaned down and gathered lopmon into her arms. She didn't want her near the strangers and moved closer to kimmy. Shifting lopmon to one arm, her other hand quickly found kimmys and squeezed showing the other girl that she was afraid but would stand up to this guy if he was a threat.

my closet
Last edited by Asami; 10-01-2012 at 02:25 PM.
Old Posted 09-29-2012, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
"So ive been gone a month?" Interesting... "so time here flows just a little slower than the real world. Ive been here for three months but... in the real world only a month has passed?" He noticed that one girl was crying. "Look... im here to help... im on your side.." he held up his digivice. "Im a digidestined."
"and im his digimon. Like I said before we are partners!" Coronamon walked closer to the girls and their digimon. "we want to be your friends!"
Old Posted 10-01-2012, 02:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #31  
As the boy and lily talked Kimiko snuck her way out of the area and behind a small tree leaving DemiVeemon behind she quickly dried her tears and looked back at the group. What am I doing this has to be some sort of trap, There is no way im just randomly sprouting friends.. Kimiko lightly ran her fingers over the Hair clip in her pocket pulling it out she glanced at it and smiled "Grammy... " a small tear rolled down her face "You would want this for me.. I'll do it for you.." She muttered as she pulled her hair into its normal fashion and placed the clip into her hair.

""

Old Posted 10-02-2012, 07:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Concern filled lily as she noticed kimmy slipping away. please don't get hurt.
"Help with what? How can you help us? You're stuck here just as much as we are." She spoke calmly but her words held an edge of panic. "I know we have to save this world, but do you know how?" She didn't trust this guy, not as much as she trusted kimmy. Something was off about him. She looked down at his digimon. "Hello Coronamon" she tested his name, it was strange but it felt right. "Im lily and this is my partner lopmon" she gestured towards her partner

"hi!"she made her way over to Coronamon and stick out her hand for a shake.

"I guess our digimon are playing nice so maybe we should." She extended her hand to shake as well.

my closet
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 02:37 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
digidestined, digimon, digital, monsters