Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbow Goddess
Default The Age of the Digidestined [searching] check 1st post   #1  
The digital world is a place full of adventure and wonders. Where Digimon roam free and live in harmony, until the forces of darkness destroy the balance. When this happens, the digidestined are called to the world to protect it from the darkness. The darkness is taking over once more and this is where our story takes place. The digital world is in need of protectors, but will these digidestined have what it takes to defeat the darkness, or will it swallow them whole?

We are looking for one or two more members for this rp. Please pm asami your skeleton and such. Please prove you love digimon and are willing to post as well.
Mainly looking for guy digidestined (:

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Last edited by Asami; 09-21-2012 at 04:01 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 03:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Other characters: played by lisianthus
Name: Shoji
Picture: Shoji
Personality: aloof [will fill in more later]
Digimon partner: coronamon
Digivolutions: its line

Attacks:

my closet
Last edited by Asami; 09-25-2012 at 04:28 AM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 03:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #3  
name: lily
picture: lily lily 2
personality: very happy. Likes to have fun.
digimon partner: lopmon
digivolutions:the main forms
in order- conomon, kokomon, lopmon,Turuiemon, Antylamon (Data), Cherubimon (Good)
other forms it can digivolve to:
if evil lopmon will digivolve to -Wendigomon, Antylamon (Virus),Cherubimon (Evil)
lopmon can also digivolve to- Prairiemon, Antylamon (Data), then also to Cherubimon (good or evil)

Attacks:

my closet
Last edited by Asami; 09-12-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 03:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
name: Kenji
picture: Coming Soon
Digimon: Terriermon
Digivolutions: Gargomon, Rapidmon, MegaGargomon

My character essentially looks like my current avatar but with a headband. And shoes obviously.
Last edited by Milksmash; 09-11-2012 at 03:03 AM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #5  
Name: Kimiko
Nicknames: Kimmy,Kim,Butterfly
Appearance: Kimiko stands at 5'6 she has long hair that comes down to her shoulder blades but she usually has it in a pony tail with her bangs covering one eye the pony tail its self drapes down to almost its normal length she also has a small golden hair pin that is shaped like a butterfly.she likes to wear things with purple and Black, She is almost always in black and purple striped arm warmers as well as a dark frilly purple and black spider web skirt.
Her shirts usually consist of sleeve less band t-shirts that expose her stomach a little.She looks skinny but most of her body weight consists on muscle, Her legs are super defined which she obtained from parcor.

Facial Structure/facial features: Rounded face, a small tattoo of a tear from her right eye, a cute small nose and average sized ears with blue diamond earrings to compliment her eyes, But large almound shaped eyes.

Digimon with evolutions in order: Demiveemon, Veemon,Veedramon,Magnamon
Armor Digivoles- Flamdramon,Raidramon,magnamon
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-10-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Falling.

That's what I feel like is happening to me right now... falling and falling.
I'm too afraid to open my eyes...
the last thing I remember is sitting at my computer and seeing a bright flash...
what's happening to me?

-------------------------------------------------

The girl awoke with a start, something had nudged her hand.
"Lily?"A small voice beside her spoke tentatively. Turning her head she saw a small brown creature smiling at her.
"AHHH! What are you?!"She sat up quickly and backed away from it. There was no way this creature was an animal.. seeing her reaction it looked sad.
"Lily... don't you know who I am? Ive been waiting for you... for a long time" its eyes sparkled with tears
oh no.... ive made it cry... oh wait! Is it really talking?! "w-what are you???" She was still certain this creature could harm her.
"Well I'm a digimon! Digital monster! And I'm your partner!" The thing looked instantly happy like this was normal for it. "My name is kokomon!!"
"A digimon?? Wait... where am I?" She looked around quickly. No way was she in her room let alone her country.
"You're in the digital world silly." Kokomon jumped onto the girls lap.
"Okay... but why am I here?" She suddenly felt like she trusted kokomon..

"You're here because you're a digidestined! And I'm your digimon!" Kokomon bounced eagerly on her lap.
"Digi...what?" She tilted her head

"Digidestined!"Kokomon moved over to reveal a device on her lap she didn't notice before. It wad kind of oval shaped, colored yellow and white. "This is your digivice" the device lit up and beeped. Picking it up quickly, she saw it had an arrow pointing in a certain direction.
"I guess I have to follow where this tells me to go.." she certainly didn't know what else to do and that seemed like a good idea.. but first she needed to know kokomon more. So they sat there and talked, getting to know each other better.

my closet
Last edited by Asami; 09-10-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 05:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
It was a quite afternoon in the computer labs of the school off main street, Kimiko sat alone in the room Surfing various sites on the internet trying to pass time till she decided to walk home. The curiosity of a site promising free demo's of a new music bands and game and such were here Forte she could spend hours in this room.

Unfortunately, The agonizing call of thirst was at her door, Kimiko stood up leaving her computer and heading out into the hall way to the nearest water fountain, She pressed the button of the fountain to watch as an arch of cold water shot from the faucet of this machine. Kimiko bent over and began drinking slowly for the fountain, A large Static like noise interrupted her enjoyment of the drink. "What the..." She slowly walked into the room, looking around curiously.. "Hello? Is anyone there.. Hello?"

This was weird, The Computer room was usually vacant and The only noise was her clicking away looking for more cute black skirts. It was then she noticed the computer screen she was just on was flashing various unusual colors, she walked up to it to notice that on the screen was a small walkie-talkie looking object in the middle of the screen that was completely black and weird looking.. "What is that.. Looks so cool.."

She placed her hand against the screen, and as she did so the screen flashed a light so bright that it lit the entire room up, she could hear voices and noises she didn't recognize. Her vision went black and her mind went blank it felt like she was floating in purgatory, She could not hear or see anything...

Hello, wake up.. Hello? HEY YOU WAKE UP!!!... VEE HEADBUTT! Pain filled Kimiko's side she instantly woke up to see a blue and white dinosaur like creature standing above her, her eyes widened in shock her breath was gone.. was she about to get attacked. "What... are... you.." The creature smiled and helped Kimiko up to her feet. "The names Veemon and your my partner"..

What is he talking about...Partner.. And why does this seem so familar? "I have be dreaming all i have to do is close my eyes and open them again and everything will be gone right?" Kimiko closed her eyes and held them tightly shut, she counted in her head to ten hoping that when she opened them she would wake up in her bed or on the computer desk. 1...2..3....4...5...6..7....8...9..10..

She quickly opened her eyes to find that the creature was still standing there and this was no dream, In her hand was that device she saw on the screen earlier that day.. "What is this thing and what are you?" Veemon laughed and sat down on a rock near Kimiko. "Don't you know what a digimon is when you see one, and thats a digivice it will help me digivolve when you need me to be stronger. That means your a digidestin, thats a very important role here in the digiworld"

The words that the monster had said where spinning around frantically in his head, what was going on why was she hear, why was Veemon her partner? Why could she not remember why she got here, why her she was just that kid that everyone ignored because of the things she wore and the things she did. There is no way she could be important enough to be a "digidestin". Even worse why did she have to be the only human here, she would take the staring and the teasing just for a sign of human life..

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-11-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Everything was a little bit off ever since I found that weird device on my way home from school. I was walking home, typing notes for my new story when I almost tripped over something on the ground. It looked a little old fashioned, like an old school V-Pet toy. "I remember these, this must be worth something now-a-days." I laughed and stuffed it in my pocket. Every so often, it shook; just enough for me to notice. I pulled it out of my pocket and checked it; still an empty screen. "Huh..wonder what that was?" I checked my cell phone and saw I had a text from a random number. "Are you there? I need help!" I didn't think anything of it; must've been a wrong number. I finished my walk, getting in the door and hanging up my backpack, pulling out my laptop on my way upstairs to my room.

I set my laptop down on the desk, cracked it open, turned on some music, and opened my website. A few new messages asking me to write them pictures or draw their characters, like usual. I stumbled across another, marked as Urgent. "I didn't even know my website had an urgent function?" I opened the message, and it was from an anonymous user. "Kenji..you need to help. We're in trouble. Please respond." I very nervously responded to the user: "Who is this? What is happening to where you need my help?"

No response.

I got worried. Who was this person? Why were they messaging me? I just write stories. I messaged them again: "Are you alright? Do you need me to call someone?"

Still no response.

I just shook my head nervously. "Must've been a mistake...." I popped open my story, and at the very top of the document, in big bold letters, was the word HELP, centered on the page. I instantly reeled back from my computer and stared at the screen. "I know for a fact I didn't type this. What in the hell is going on?" Out of nowhere, in the middle of my song, a long, drawn out screech came through my headphones, it sounded like an old dial up modem. I threw my headphones down; it was still loud enough to hear with my headphones on the floor. My screen started closing all my documents, and flashing incredibly bright, and then...

Black.

As soon as I could open my eyes, I looked to be flying through cyber space. Wires, tubes, data flying all around me. I was completely blown away at how much data was flying past me. Before I knew it, I was spit out through a tube and onto solid ground, with enough force to make me black out.

Hey, wake up! I heard a voice ringing through my head. I felt the inside of my head swirling around as I kept hearing "Wake up!" echo through my head. Finally I opened my eyes, and saw in front of me what looked like a rabbit...with a horn on its forehead, and green tipped ears.
Hi! I'm Terriermon! You must be Kenji; I've been trying so hard to get your attention since you found your Digivice."
"My what?"
Your digivice! The handheld device you have! You had it with you right?
I was still confused, feeling around in my pocket, pulling out the V-Pet I found the other day. It had turned into a green color, similar to Terriermon's ears. "Is this what you mean?"
Yeah that's it! That was the only way I could get you here. We're in a lot of trouble here in the Digital World.
"Is that where I am? The Digital World?" Terriermon nodded.
Yep! We're a little south of File Island if I planned my route correctly.
"Did you know I was going to land here? How did you know about me, and how did you contact me?"
You're a Digi Destined Kenji, and you're my tamer! You have been brought here to save the Digital World, along with others. They landed in different spots though.
Terriermon frowned. "We'll go find them then. I need all the help I can get understanding all of this, from another person, no offense of course."
That's okay, I'm looking for my sister Lopmon too! Hey, whats that you're wearing on your head?
"This is a headband. I wear it to keep my hair up. I have a bandana in my pocket, do you want to wear that?"
I don't know what that is!
I pulled my Bandana out of my pocket, crouched down, and carefully wrapped it around Terriermon's head. I stood back up and kind of smirked. "Looks pretty good on you. I think I'm gonna get a picture." I pulled out my phone to take a picture of him, and my phone was off. I tried to turn it on; no luck. "Oh no....my phone won't work. My parents are going to get worried about where I am!"
Once we find the others, we can find out how to get you guys home, after you guys help us out of course!
I shook my head and shrugged. "Well, I'm stuck here, I might as well go with you."
Terriermon smiled and climbed up my leg and onto my shoulders.
Onward!
Terriermon and I walked in, into what I had no idea, and thus began my adventure in the Digital World.
Last edited by Milksmash; 09-11-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Old Posted 09-11-2012, 03:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #9  
After getting all my questions somewhat answered by kokomon, we set out to find the other digidestined and her brother, terriermon. While walking i thought over what kokomon had told me. This beautiful world was being destroyed by something evil and I had to protect it. I looked down at the digimon in my arms. I had to protect her as well. Some evil forces had started to take over the digital world and destroy it piece by piece. I was afraid but everytime I looked at kokomon I felt like I could defeat them. But then I started letting my fears get the better of me. How can I defeat anything? I was so small... just like kokomon.
"Kokomon, how can you fight if you're so small?" Worry took over. I didn't know if I could watch her fight.. shes so tiny.

"I grow bigger of course" She answered brightly. She didn't seem worriedat all.

"Bigger?" My imagination started running wild and I thought of a huge kokomon fighting off unknown foes.

"I digivolve! I haven't been able to digivolve to my next stage though... that's what I need you for! You help me become stronger."

"So you can turn into a totally different digimon and you need me for it?" Here I was again, getting confused.

"yes! But I'm still the same digimon, on the inside. And ill always be your friend no matter what."
I guess this made sense in that you've entered a new world and everything is crazy sort of way. I wondered what kind of digimon kokomon would digivolve to. Probably something really tough. I looked at my digivice again. We were still headed in the right direction but where we were headed? I wouldn't know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon I told kokomon I had to rest. We had been traveling for what seemed like hours. I sat on the ground and watched kokomon eat one of my chocolate bars. I wonder if digimon are like dogs and get sick when they eat chocolate.. there is just so much I didn't know. My stomach started to growl and with a jolt of panic I remembered I didn't have any food besides a few candy bars. okay lily. Your brother was a scout. He taught you how to survive in the wilderness the problem was this wilderness was totally different from the one I learned about. And how would I cook anything without a fire? Man... I needed to find the other digidestined fast. Without them, I wouldn't survive.

"So what happens if I dont find them?" Worry clouded my thoughts all together.

"You'll find them. Dont worry lily. i believe in you!" she seemed to really trust me and believe I was making the right decisions.. why couldn't I believe myself the way she believed in me? My stomach growled once more and I grabbed another chocolate bar from my pocket. Hoping it would placate my stomach for the moment. I will find the other digidestined. I thought adamantly. I just have to.

I waited for kokomon to finish her chocolate bar before setting off again. I picked her up and headed in the same direction we had been going towards. Yet again I wondered if I was headed towards the others or to my doom. I hoped they were close. This was just to foreign and weird for me. Even with kokomon I was starting to feel lonely...I wondered if my family knew I was missing and if they sent a search party to find me even if they did.. they would never find me.. I sighed a little and erased that thought from my mind. I couldn't afford to think those things. I had to be brave and happy for kokomon.

My digivice started to beep. I must be getting close to someone. I heard a rustle to my right in the bushes. curiosity got the better of me and i went to investigate. When I got closer to the bush another digimon jumped out. This one looked mad.

"oh no Lily! That's a Neumemon!Before I could do or say anything, kokomon jumped out of my arms and tackled the digimon.
"ouch! Now I'm Even angrier! It threw something that oddly resembled poop

"Watch out!" but even as i was saying this kokomon jumped out of the way.

"Double Bubble!" Kokomon shot bubbles at the neumemon and it hit him but it seemed to not affect it. oh no... no nononono no no... kokomon... you have to digivolve.
As soon as I thought this my digivice lit up so did kokomon.

"Kokomon Digivolve To!!! ..... Lopmon!"The cutest brown bunny stood where kokomon just was.
"l-l-lopmon???" is this what she digivolved to? While i marveled the battle was still going on.

"Blazing Ice!" Before i knew it the neumemon was running away muttering obscenities and the bunny was running towards me. It jumped into my arms and wrapped its ears around me in a sort of hug.
"so.. youre lopmon now?" She nodded. "You were so cool out there" I broke into a wide smile. I had the coolest digimon ever. I was so lucky.

my closet
Last edited by Asami; 09-11-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old Posted 09-11-2012, 11:11 AM Reply With Quote  
After a long moment of silence while kimiko processed what was happening in her head she stood up, it was getting cold outside and she still had no idea what she was supposed to be doing. "I suppose you don't breathe fire to keep us both warm do you?" Kimiko giggled and patted Veemon, it was then she noticed that the strange creature was eyeing something along her arm.

"Kimiko what is that on your arm."My arm?Kimiko looked down at her wrist to see the many rubber bracelets that dangled off her arm, the ones you get with various words or phrases on them. "OH, those are my bracelets see?" Kimiko slipped a black and blue bracelet that said Friendship off her arm and waved it around as to show it off.

"OOH can i have one of those." Kimiko giggled and took Veemon by the hand and slipped it on his wrist. "There now its official we are friends" She giggled more than smiled being able to finally call someone a Friend. Veemon's cute eyes lit up as he smiled and hug tackled kimiko sending her falling to the ground gently You really mean it!! we are friends?"

Kimiko nodded sitting up holding her digimon in her arms. "Of course we are I don't see any other person around to be friends with do I?" It was then a cold breeze flew across Kimiko's neck, through all the events she had almost forgotten how cold she was, Kimiko stood up and place veemon on her back and began walking through the woods searching for fire wood. "OHH, Kimmy are we going to meet the other digidestined now?

Kimiko froze in mid walk,Other digidestined your kidding right? Im really not the only one? she let out a small happy scream that made her sound really girly, she almost wanted to smack herself for it. "There are others?!! Why didn't you tell me earlier Veemon" The digimon shrugged and laughed "I thought you already knew" Kimiko playfully smacked the digimons leg and proceed to gather a bunch of wood and find and open space to set up camp, maybe she could use this time to get to know Veemon more..

The area filled with smoke as the fire roared under kimiko's hands the heat filled the area as well as kimiko's body. "So, we have been brought here to fight some big evil guy?" Kimiko giggled "Sounds like fun to me but, how are you going to fight with your cuteness?" Veemon blushed and shook his head pointing at Kimiko's digivice "You can make me Digivolve, i will get alot stronger then" Digivolve huh? What a strange word i wonder how much stronger Veemon can get.

It was then the digivice started to Let off a high pitched beep, Kimiko picked it up and examined it it was almost like a map in the center was a black dot she assumed that was her and Veemon, and really close to them was a red dot.. This was really strange it was moving closer and closer... Who or what was it.. "Veemon, Do you know if the others are here yet or not?" Veemon nodded a few times smiling

"My friends Kokomon and Terriermon went to look for them when you guys got here." The names of the other digimon excited her, she was ready to meet some more of these wonderful creatures and she hoped they were as cute as Veemon.

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-11-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old Posted 09-11-2012, 12:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
Terriermon and I kept walking from the portal I was spit out of, eventually stopping for a drink of water at a river. "So how long have you been waiting for me?"
"I'm not sure exactly. It's been awhile. Once things got bad, I found out about you through a friend."
"What friend is that? And when did things start getting bad?"
"A couple weeks before you found your Digivice. We've been getting attacked from bad Digimon all the time. It was such a relief having you and the other Digi Destined arrive here."
"Speaking of them, lets continue moving. We need to find them...and soon."
Terriermon and I continued walking past the river, through a small forest of trees, and we stumbled across a camp, with a few, what looked like small Goblins leaving, one staying behind, as if to stay guard. I began to try to sneak past...when my stomach reminded me it needed food.
Who was that? Are you guys just pulling some sort of prank on me? Come on out!
The Goblin creature walked out into the open, swinging his club around.
That's Goblinmon. His group has been picking on us ever since they showed up.
Is that you Terriermon? Coming to get beat up again?
No thank you, I am just walking with my friend here, trying to avoid you.
Goblinmon looked at me confused.
What kind of Digimon is that?! He laughed hard, walking up to me.
You really need to step back Goblinmon.
Or what? He jumped up and whacked me on the head with his club.
BUNNY BLAST! Terriermon shot a small round of energy from his mouth and hit Goblinmon in the head.
Why you little.... Goblinmon came swinging at Terriermon again, obviously very angry.
Terriermon hit him with another Bunny Blast, knocking him backwards on his back.
Thats it...GOBLIN FIRE! He threw a fireball towards Terriermon, barely missing him. Terriermon ran up and headbutted the Goblinmon, landing him on his back again. The Goblinmon stood up, hands held up high.
Okay fine, you guys beat me. I won't forget this though. He started walking the opposite direction, to the direction of the other Goblinmon. Terriermon looked really exhausted, sitting on the ground. Suddenly, Terriermon began to glow bright, and I saw him shrink, until he was just a blob with one horn on his head.
"Oh no, what happened?!"
I de-digivolved. I used too much energy as Terriermon and now I have to re-cooperate. I am okay, just exhausted. My name is Gummymon now.
I picked up Gummymon and put him under my arm to try and relax.
Thanks Kenji...you're a real friend. He said, incredibly drowsy.
I smiled.
"Alright buddy, lets keep looking for those Digi Destined. I'll be sure to keep quiet next time a fight might happen. You have any idea wh...."
I looked down, and he was already fast asleep.
Old Posted 09-14-2012, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"so lopmon" I looked over at my cute companion, yet again marveling at how lucky I was to have such a cool digimon. Also I was happy I didn't have to carry her anymore. "What's it like to fight?" I was never one to use my fists or jump into battles, in fact they scared me a lot, but I was insanely curious about this.
She merely shrugged before looking contemplative.

"I don't really feel anything besides wanting to protect you."

protect me? I never even thought someone would ever want to protect me. A small tug on my sock drew my attention back to Lopmon.
"I'm tired..."she looked up at me with such cute eyes. So much for not having to carry her, I mentally joked with myself. I bent down to pick her up but instead she jumped onto my head. "Whoa... what are you doing?" I was truly taken by surprise by this action. Soon she settled down to what I supposed was a comfy spot on my head. Her ears hung out and drapped both sides of my face. It was nice in a weird way.
She giggled a little.
"well I thought this would be the best for both of us.she certainly had a point. I was free to use my arms and I barely felt her on my head and shoulders. Plus her large ears proved to give me plenty of shade.. yes this was perfect.
"You know lopmon... you never cease to amaze me." Just then my digivice gave another weird beep and I looked at it. I was really close to whatever this was leading me to... by now I let my hope drown out my fears. Whatever this was it had to be good. Plus I was certain lopmon would be able to take on whatever it was if it turned out to be bad. "Can you tell me more about yourself?" Always I was curious about her.

"me? We've talked enough about me. I want to know more about you." her tone told me she was definitely curious.
"Well I have two brothers.. one older and one younger. I love them to death."

"I know what you mean lily... I miss my brother..." "we will find him." I don't know why but I knew this was true.
"oh please continue! I didn't mean to interrupt"
so while we made it closer to where the digivice was pointing I told lopmon about my home life, school, crushes, places I liked to go and more. She kept asking me to describe things that she had never heard of and I laughed and tried to describe them. All through this, I felt our bond growing stronger. And I knew. I could never loose lopmon. No matter what.

my closet
Last edited by Asami; 09-14-2012 at 02:41 AM.
Old Posted 09-14-2012, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
It seemed like hours and hours had passed by as Veemon and Kimiko sat around talking, it was surprising what she had learned about this land called the digital world, This place sounded so amazing she almost wanted to live there, Kimiko began to space out thinking to her self about what had happened today and trying to process whether or not she was still dreaming.

"Kimmy, im cold can i sit with you?" Hmm? Kimiko looked over to see the small creature shivering and shaking, Now that she thought about it, The temperature had been dropping since she made the fire this was kind strange. Kimiko nodded and grabbed Veemon gently cuddling up with him. "your really warm Kimmy i should have asked sooner" Kimiko giggled petting the top of Veemon's head.

"your so cute Veemon" the digimon once again blushed and cuddled closer to Kimiko. It was then kim noticed that her she could feel the coldness from the ground through her shoes. Wha?.. this is abnormal i wonder if this sort of thing happens often in the digital world

A big crash was heard behind Kimiko and Veemon followed by a large string of hatred filled words. Who Dares Warm my cold with fire? Kimiko jumped up and screamed loud enough for anything close by to hear, she quickly grabbed Veemon and hid behind a near by tree as a Giant white man shaped digimon with white torn wings and two long horns perched from its head appeared..

"T-thats I-IceDevimon... He showed up when all the bad things started happening and has been terrorizing the digimon every since. Kimiko was scared she had to sit down, she set Veemon on the floor and went to sit but.. something was there.. It was a large egg shaped object with a blade sticking out of it, It almost looked like it was on fire what was that? When kimmy picked it up Veemon looked at it his eyes were bright and happy.. Kimiko you found digiarmor use it and i can Digivolve to..

Veemon's words were interrupted by the large digimon swiping down at the tree Veemon quickly pushed kimmy out of the way and into a bush. "Ouch, Veemon! No don't fight him hes too strong." he words were no use Veemon charged after the digimon VEE HEADBUTT! Veemon slammed his head into IceDevimon sending him back a few steps. "Kimmy you have to make me Digivolve i know you can do it!

Kimmy's eyes closed she held the egg like item into the air and words flowed naturally out of her mouth as if she had done it before.. "DIGIARMOR ENERGIZE!" Veemon began to glow as well as the egg his form was changing Veemon screamed out into the air. VEEMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE TOO!!!! Veemon grew taller his arms,legs and tail longer along his hands and knee cap's as well as his head the Flame shaped egg like design appeared and out of his hands and head blades shot out. Is this a Digivolution?..

FLAMEDRAMON! Time to warm up this place.. FIRE ROCKET Flamedramon's body ignited in flames then concentrated into his fist and shot out at the digimon in front of him knocking him to the ground creating a large Crashing noise, IceDevimon then turned into several hundred small squares and disappeared... "Whoa, Your Flamedramon?"

The tall creature nodded and smiled "But im still the same ol' Veemon you know and.. it was then Veemon suddenly grew smaller and a red beam shot into her digivice, She looked over and noticed that Veemon had gotten alot smaller...

"Oh, no what happened did i break you!?!?" Demiveemon giggled and shook his head. ""Im not use to digivolving yet, so it sent me to my trainer stage, im DemiVeemon now.. Kimiko stared at the creature for a second baffled by what had just happened..Demiveemon,Veemon,Flamedramon.. I have a bad feeling that i have more names i need to learn....

Kimiko picked the digimon up and looked around at there campsite and frowned.. "Well it looks like we need to start moving then huh DemiVeemon?" the creature nodded its head and laughed. "looks like it Kimmy, Shall we go find my freinds?" Kimiko nodded and looked down at her digivice noticing that the other red dot was now right on top of her.. Who could it be?...

""

Old Posted 09-15-2012, 10:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"did you hear that?? Was that a battle?" Lily tilted her head to the side to hear it better. "We need to go see whats going on!" Lily took off at a run while Lopmon held on tight.
"Lily, are you sure we should be going into the heat of a battle?"
"yes. I feel like whatever is battling is what we are looking for." She checked her digivice once more, and sure enough the red dot was so close she was practically right next to it. Soon they got close enough to make out voices. It sounded like three digimon or maybe even a human lily hoped desperately.

"Lily... I don't feel so good, can you go slower?"
"oh sorry lopmon." She reached up and pulled Lopmon into her arms. "How about we travel like this for a little while? It might make you feel better?" Lopmon just nodded. She did look a little pale. "We must be there by now... but I don't hear the battle anymore. Someone must have won." Doubt crept through Lily's mind. What if the person or digimon she was looking for had been defeated? What if she was too late. "Lets just keep a low profile and try to find the winner from afar." But right as she said this her digivice started beeping loudly and flashing red. "oh no... so much for being stealthy" Lily groaned. She tried to muffle the sound but it was just too loud.

"uh oh... Lily, I feel someone really close"
"Lets just hope you're wrong this time." it was now or never. she had to face whoever it was or whatever it was her digivice was leading her to. "Just be ready to fight again."
Lopmon grinned up at Lily.
"I'm always ready for a fight"

my closet
Old Posted 09-22-2012, 05:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
Kimiko held DemiVeemon close in her arms as she slowly made her way closer to the red dot on her Digivice. Oh, I hope this isn't a bad idea. Kimiko's face was filled with doubt and fear What if the red dots mean something bad, I could be walking not only me but DemiVeemon into a really bad situation, On the other hand it could..

Before she could even finish the though in her head she stumbled into another girl holding a small bunny like creature. Could this be..? "LOPMON!" DemiVeemon yelled happily as he jumped out of Kimiko's arms toward the bunny like creature.. Kimiko looked up to see the girl, she recognized her she was one of those kids from her school, This made Kimiko a bit upset, she was the outcast in her school most people didn't even know her name, Others teased and bullied her. Kimiko stood in silence looking down at her feet a small blush appeared across her face from embarrassment ... "Sorry, i didn't see you there.. I didn't mean any harm.

""

Old Posted 09-22-2012, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Startled by the run in, Lily was stunned for a moment or two. She felt Lopmon jump out of her arms and run to another digimon. She looked over to the girl she had run into. She looked really familiar but she couldn't say for sure where she knew her from.

"Oh.. uh hi..." she managed to get out. Her digivice had stopped beeping. "I guess my digivice was leading me to you" she said cheerfully. She was glad it wasn't anything evil. Her eyes went back to her digimon who was dancing and playing around with the other one. "Is that your digimon? What's his name?" She was so glad she had found another person, one her age. Her shock soon went to relief. How lucky was she?

my closet
Old Posted 09-22-2012, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
digidestined, digimon, digital, monsters