Lesallia
Katrine
x2 Rebel Alliance
x2 Corrupted

Special:
Kyun the Sinopa x3
Miishi the Cat x4
Rainbow Magic x2

I am also selling Anka Token items. I have 1230 to work with, so anything you want, I can get.

I would like ***Incogninja and Victorian Vestiments***, Runes and Aurum. Feel free to offer other DIs I'm not selling as well. Couldn't hurt to ask. 8D
Last edited by Saith; 06-04-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Updated the first post.
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 03:36 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #3  
I would like to offer on the following.
x2 Shattering Ground:: 4k each
x5 Azure Flight:: 3k each
Ice Diver:: 4k
Burning Vigil:: 5k
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 03:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
So 32K? I'm trying to get at least one of the royal DI item of this month... unless you would happen to have one of those (in which I would insta-trade), then I will consider your offer. C:
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 03:48 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #5  
what do you value the Royal Flush at?
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 03:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
3K? Not quite sure what the aurum to rune ratio is...
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 03:53 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #7  
I sell runes at 250 au each.. so 20 runes would be 5k.. XD

Also question, I noticed you changed out the username Nyx as one of your past accounts.. is there a reason why you did that?
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 03:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Haha. To be honest... I was on Solia for a while, and Nyx was one of the usernames. I was trying to remember some usernames I had on here, and I saw Nyx was one and listed it here. Then I tried to log into it to realize that I don't own Nyx on this site. XD Soconfused.

But, your ratio sounds fair. If you'd like to take some of my items in exchange for maybe a rune set from this month and the rest in aurum, I'd be willing for that. C:
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 04:01 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #9  
Ohh, okay.. LOL

So 22k aurum plus Royal Flush & Celestial Princess for all the items I wanted.. sounds fair to me.. I'll pop a trade on over. Thank you..

If if you have anything else [/old user] that you wish to sell.. this [/newbie.. ME] might be interested.. LOL [/fails hard]
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 04:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Haha. I have some older DIs/event items that I have to think on if I want to sell or not. And most def send that trade. C:<
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 04:05 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #11  
Than I shall stalk the thread for if it happens or not.. LOL
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 04:09 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Oops.. I did it again.. I looked at the wrong item and thought it was something else.. ohh well.
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 04:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Default   #13  
What Item are you looking for?
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 04:16 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
I thought the Ice Diver was a Icy Gale.. LOL it's all good though.. there is no harm in getting the Ice Diver..
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 04:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Default   #15  
I have a Gale if you want to either buy it with aurum or trade back the diver. C:
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 04:21 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Really, you would do that.. That is totally nice of you.. I would like to trade them. Thank you so much.
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 04:23 AM Reply With Quote