Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default Ship wrecked and swinging ( one on one, full)   #1  
Genre(s): Action, fantasy,Gender bender
Plot line: You are a soldier at war with a nation of gypsy like people, who are fighting back against your nations occupation of their homeland.
Your battle has taken you to the sea, where opposing ships fire upon each other in hopes of destroying their enemies vessels.
You are the captain of your vessel, and are locked in physical battle with your sworn enemy, a man simply known as Red Devil.
In the midst of your battle, your vessels are engulfed by a rogue wave, and your whole world goes black.
When you wake up, you find yourself marooned on the sandy beach of a seemingly uninhabited island.
It becomes apparent very quickly that this isn't a peaceful beach resort.
With a bit of exploring, you find the remains of hundreds of bodies, skeletons posed in the final throes of terror. You senses scream that this place is ruled by creatures much more sadistic then men.
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Evan DiCapro
Male
A sea man through and through, Evan has been hardened by many battles and the loss of many companions. He prefers hard facts and figures and believes all sea myths to be the creation of a bored mind. Evan has a nack for making other follow him, a natural leader if you will. Slow to speak and fast to anger all it takes is a mispoken sentence to flair his anger and makes enemies as fast a companions.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #3  
Character Bio:
Name: Red Demon Aka Scarlett (her female name) and Rouge (Male name).
Race: Human
Appearance: Tall, but thin. Hair that is waist length and the color of fresh blood, eyes the color of molten gold. Scarlett makes a very effeminate looking man, but nobody will admit that to her, as she has a tongue as sharp as her sword, and skill with said sword that puts many masters to shame. She wears a loose fitting white linen blouse with a maroon vest with gold trinkets. She wears riding pants that are black, and crimson boots that reach her calves. She binds her breasts, to appear more masculine.
Personality: Course, sharp tongued, easily provoked.
Last edited by Auspicious Happenings; 10-24-2011 at 09:18 PM.
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
(Would you like to post first?)
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #5  
(Sure)

Evan would say it was a fine day, except the fact he was most likely sailing to his end. Today he sailed against the Red Devil for his country. Evan could not help but put his country and his men first and foremost. His life and ship may be lost but his country would live on. His helmsman gave a cry and Evan straited out and placed his hand on his sword. Today he would live or he would die for his country.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
( I will be referring to Rouge as a he, but he is actually a woman in drag)

Rouge stood on the prow of the ship, seeing glass pressed to 'his' eye. He could see the enemy fleet nearing, and he huffed in slight annoyance.
The sea was reflective of his mood, and it seemed a storm would start any moment.
"The sea is discontent today Sir" murmured Talaj, Rouges right hand man.
Rouge pursed his lips and paced for a minute. " I didn't actually think those lily livered land thieves would dare follow us to sea" he admitted.
His hand rested easily on the saber at his side, the hilt was worn and felt comfortable against his rough palms.
Inhaling deeply he banished the sour thoughts from his head. "Ah, well I suppose we must teach them a lesson they will never forget!" Rouge exclaimed with cheer, his men raised their weapons in agreement.
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 09:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #7  
"Off our starboard side, sir!" Evan hardly acknowledged the information but was aware of it.
"Today we go to war, tomorrow to heaven." One of the more reluctant ship hands muttered and Evan gave him a smile.
Evan took a breath, "Today we war for our country, for our people, and for our families. Some or all may lose their lives today, but not in waste, never in waste. The Red Devil can't beat us even while we lay dead, unless we let him. I ask you, shall we let him?" His speach was short but his fellow crewmen got the jift of what he said.

"No we shalt." Was his reply and Evan's lips curved up.

"Then let us see what damage we can do. Men to the cannons, long distance. We'll see if we can get them down before they get close." Evan personally thought that this would not work but it was not his faith that made things happen.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-24-2011, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Rouge threw back his head and let out a wicked crow of laughter. " We're going to collide my friends, ready yourself, we'll be upon them quickly!" he announced.
The men aboard the Tigru hunkered down and awaited the impact.
They were so close now that Rouge imagined he could smell the tobacco on his opponents breath.
His blood was filled with excitement. "A good day to die" he said to himself.
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #9  
His men did the best they could but as Evan had predicted, they were unmatched for cambat with the Red Devil. Their ships were on a colision course and Evan knew his ship was not manuverable enough to avoid being hit. "Prepare for colision." He unnessiary warned. "And pray the Devil won't get your soul."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
After the ships collided, the men aboard the Tigre scrambled to get to their feet. With quick work, they were ready for battle, scrambling across to the enemies vessel.
The air was filled with the sounds of battle, and Rouge couldn't help but throw back his head and laugh.
Something about fighting made his blood feel charged with lightning.
With enthusiasm that would appear frightening to both his friends and foes alike, the Red Demon leapt across the side of his boat, and landed gracefully aboard his newest battle ground.
Immediately two men from the enemy vessel rushed him, and he ducked quickly as one went to slice his head clean from his shoulders.
Rouge pulled a dagger from his leg strap, and brought the sharp blade straight down into his enemies boot, effectively pinning it there. The man bellowed in pain, and Rouge rolled out of the way as his second enemy brought his sword down to fell him.
The pinned man quickly became the victim of 'friendly fire' and slumped to the deck, chest stained crimson.
As if temparily shocked by what he had done, the second enemy stood there in shock.
The Red Demon spared no mercy and shoved his saber straight through the mans chest.
Once he fell to the ground, Rouge stepped atop his back with one foot and yanked his weapon free before flicking it sharply and removing the blood from its gleaming surface.
His molten gold eyes searched through the mayhem to locate his enemy. The one they called Evan DiCapro.
The Red Demons grin was something infernal.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #11  
Evan had taken down several of the Red Devil's men before he actually came face to face with him. The Red Devil had just slain two of Evan's fellowshipmates. Evan looked him up and down and decided the Red Devil while fearsome, did not inspire fear by presence alone. "Hello, little devil."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
( That's true, because her appearance really isn't that fearsome, its her fighting prowess and the tenancy to leave her battle areas a bloody mess that earned her the nick name the Red Devil :D )
Rouge spun on his heel,eyes narrowed, and body alert. His mouth remained in the same vicious smile. "Ah, I had heard that you were a man of honor Dicapro and it seems that the stories are true..." he began.
The smirk turned arrogant for a second. " If you were a wiser man, you would have cut me down while my back was turned..." he laughed.
He shook his hair out, and the beaded braids clicked about noisily.
" Very well Dicaprio, shall we duel then? The one who wins gets to live, the loser... Well, there is a nice, icy grave at the bottom of the sea for him" The Red Demon said with enthusiasm.
Rouge lived for battle.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #13  
Evan gave a fake grin, "Fine by me." The next second Evan was next to the Red Devil and engaging him in battle. "And not even death can hold me for long, for as long as you draw breath my spirit won't rest."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
(Wow, that's weird, I'm really sure I posted a reply to this earlier. :| )
Rouge laughed. "Ah, its unfortunate for you then... For your soul will never find peace" he answered.
He leapt a few feet backwards with the grace of a cat, and smirked at his opponent. "Come then, Dicaprio, lets begin... Do remember to try and keep up with me" he answered with smug arrogance.
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #15  
{I've done that before, not fun :) 'Tis okay}

Evan ground his teeth, Red Devil was infuriating. "I can say the same for you, little devil, no rest for the wicked." He followed after the Red Devil as he lept away. "Are you going to fight me or just run away?" he asked.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
( Yay! An character that gets annoyed, Rouge will have a lot of fun with this)
"Ah, Dicaprio, fighting is like dancing" Rouge began. "Some lead the dance, while others follow" he smirked.
He shot Dicaprio an arrogant smirk as he cocked his head to the left. "Though, from the looks of it, you don't dance with beautiful young ladies... It's okay, I understand... You don't keep women on the boat, and it gets awfully lonely at sea..." he mocked.
Swinging his saber forward, he laughed. "So how about it Dicaprio, do you find me attractive?" he chuckled.
Old Posted 10-28-2011, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote