Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Octohashbrown of Trisphee
Default   #17  
[[O: Actual thread in the RP forum I can post in freely without a profile! OMG ILY Batty!! XD
gonna... pop in now... XD]]
Popping her head in, the young cat girl blinked a couple times. "Anyone home?" She said as her eyes finally adjusted. She twitched her ears, noticing Batty and Ed. "Oh hi!" She said happily as she stepped in, "Hope you don't mind me inviting myself in." She giggled softly, tucking her wings against her back.
Formerly known as AmayaRyuu. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
<< so you /are/ the pastel panty princess!
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Wandering around for days seemed like a tire-some experience even before the zombies. Now that they run around everywhere, it seemed like a far away dream. Tired. Weary. Restless enough to live, but demoralized of living, it was only the sound of voices that kept me going. They sounded cheerful. They sounded content. Soon the wandering lead me to the sign of the barren and the light coming out of the window.
"It seems open enough," I thought. "It will do." And so I walked inside, hoping to rest my head.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Octohashbrown of Trisphee
Default   #19  
[[anyone gonna post? oAo]]
Formerly known as AmayaRyuu. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
<< so you /are/ the pastel panty princess!
Old Posted 04-17-2011, 10:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
[[i am not good at role playing. however. in a zombie world. I would always be a zombie]]
It was tough work being a zombie. No one appreciated how much work it was constantly starving, seeing humans as giant pieces of fresh meat that made your mouth drool. I never tried to turn anyone into a zombie on purpose, I was just hungry, and they looked so good. I sighed, "better to be on the winning side in any event." My ears perked at the sound giggling.

Old Posted 05-19-2011, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Default   #21  
Staring at the zombie, from high above in a tree, I couldn't help but wonder why the zombies shirt was on backwards. Zombies may have a heard time with their unlife, but that was no excuse to dress badly.
I amGREED, Fall before me!
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote