Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Dazed
Default 1x1 Rp search   #1  
Hello all, my name is Nichole and I love to rp. I have been doing for at least 4 years if not more. I try to get online more then once a day but please be patient with me, I currently have to use WiFi and my phone and sometimes my WiFi messes up.

I do all pairings (MxM, FxM, FxF) and can play male and female roles.
I tend to write 2-6 paragraphs depending on what i am given.
Over pg-13 I am okay with as long as rp is moved out of forums.

Pairings
Merman/Mermaid x Pirate/Prince
Arranged Marriage
Neko x Scientist
(Will add more later
Also suggestions are fine as well as ideas)

Alice in wonderland (Hater x Alice)
Beauty and the beast
Old Posted 12-17-2015, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
examples of your style?
Old Posted 12-18-2015, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #3  
I'll make one soon. All my examples were on a different sitr
Old Posted 12-18-2015, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
do let me know when you do, dear
Old Posted 12-18-2015, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #5  
Cho
Just wrote this up.
There wouldbe more to it.

Alice woke up to the sounds of her own screams, she had been having a nightmare of all the things she had gone through over a year ago to the day. It had been a year since she had fallen down a rabbit hole well chasing the rabbit with the watch, a year since she had shrunk and grown and a year since she had defeated the horrid jabberwocky. She looked around her room making sure she was home in her bed and then sat up with a half smile. A year had passed and she had received numerous wedding proposals and had refused them all because her mind was only on one man of which was the Madd Hatter.

Alice hoped out of bed and headed to get window and looked outside, it was a dark gloomy day with ran falling hard to the ground. She frowned. Alice had hoped she could go to her garden and have tea, it was one of her favorite things but instead she would be stuck in side with no where to excape her lady's in waiting and her father. He was none to happy with her for refusing everyone that offered to take her hand I'm marriage because most men thought her crazy, which she loved. On top of it all she knew her father had been paying the men to marry her which made Alice want to never see or speak to him.

Alice decided to dress quickly and to hurry to the kitchen for breakfast hoping that she would be the first one there. She snuck around the corner only to see her father had already awoke. Slowly she made her way to her seat and kept her eyes to the floor she had new she was spotted as soon as she had seen him. "Good morning father," she said in a whisper knowing it was the best thing to do, but to her surprise all he did was nod. Quickly Alice ate her toast, all that she ever ate for breakfast and drank her orange. As she began to stand her father spoke, 'I will be gone for a few weeks. I have to go across the sea. Be have,' then he waved her away. Alice was happy, when father was gone she was able to do what she wanted and be who she wanted to be.
Old Posted 12-18-2015, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
ok, thanks but we are not compatible, good luck though!
Old Posted 12-18-2015, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote