Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #4321  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
She's really not that useful or great. Give it until her Awoken form comes in a year or two.
What do you means she's not that great? Maybe she's not uber-tier but there is nothing wrong with her.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-18-2018, 11:48 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
What do you means she's not that great? Maybe she's not uber-tier but there is nothing wrong with her.
Not enough time extends, best leads are combo based and matching 4 on a board isn't as effective as a 7c or the upcoming 10c. And the monsters that utilize 2 prongs aren't good leaders for later dungeons.

We just need only can make 4 or more orbs to make a combo teams get a buff/comeback.

Old Posted 05-20-2018, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #4323  
Not everyone enjoys the 7c playstyle. TPA is still viable even if it's not optimum.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-20-2018, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Struggles with 7c o_o
I cant even use anubis well atm
Old Posted 05-21-2018, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #4325  
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyjin View Post
Struggles with 7c o_o
I cant even use anubis well atm
I always try building combos from bottom to the top. I need at least 6 time extends to just make my board unless I'm in overdrive mode and can do a full board 10c with no TE whatsoever because OVEEERRDRRIIIIVEEE!

Also RIP. I yolo rolled in YuYu collab and got a Urameshi. I could have saved the 6 stars I traded in for the first one I got.

Last edited by Illusion; 05-21-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old Posted 05-21-2018, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I far, far prefer the consistency and controllability of TPA or 5+E over 7c. 7c has this annoying tendency to feel like all-or-nothing and it requires a lot more mental effort and a lot more luck. I CAN do 7c reasonably consistently, but it's just not as fun. Too much stress.

But my DAthena team has 60k HP, 4k RCV (not counting leader skill), and everyone on the team has at least two TPAs (unless I decide to bring along Tsukuyomi X Tamazo, which I do whenever I have to hit 8c or higher). There's really not a whole lot that team can't handle. I'm even starting to work on Arena with it, which is something I'd just never bothered even looking at before now.

Old Posted 05-21-2018, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #4327  
ono I still haven't pulled Hiei or Kurama.. I keep getting Kuwabara >:x if its not Kuwahara (media blasters movie dub ref anyone? >w>) its Karasu >n<

I suck at 7c.... QnQ I can get them when I'm not thinking of it.. but if I HAVE to get 7+ combis... yeaaa...... ded

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-22-2018, 08:24 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
7c not really all or nothing. If you don't have a board you just put a downward flow of 2 matching colors and hope for a skyfall or make a board change.

A lot of times you can tank some boards. 7c sucks when you get blinded though.

Old Posted 05-22-2018, 12:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #4329  
That... sounds like all or nothing to me. Either you hit the 7c and deal damage, or you hit 6c or less and you do basically nothing. Yes, there's a chance luck might save you, but luck is exactly what I was saying the problem with 7c is.

Old Posted 05-22-2018, 12:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
I always try building combos from bottom to the top. I need at least 6 time extends to just make my board unless I'm in overdrive mode and can do a full board 10c with no TE whatsoever because OVEEERRDRRIIIIVEEE!

Also RIP. I yolo rolled in YuYu collab and got a Urameshi. I could have saved the 6 stars I traded in for the first one I got.
Yeah Im trying to do bottom to top. I found a guild that says do 4 combos on bottom 2, then top left 3 for combos and right 3 to move orbs around and match remaining
Old Posted 05-22-2018, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #4331  
Gungho Fest passed. Almost everything is pretty meh-okayish. Nothing game breaking.

Excited for Myr evo that makes her even younger tho LOL.

Old Posted 05-27-2018, 11:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Wadatsumi +297 really screwed with me. @.@ I didn't realize how much I leaned on my time extends to hit 6c.

Old Posted 05-28-2018, 09:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #4333  
Looking forward to the new DAthena uvo, though who knows how long that'll be.

I'm also wondering what this new egg-monster mechanic is.

Old Posted 05-28-2018, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Looking forward to the new DAthena uvo, though who knows how long that'll be.

I'm also wondering what this new egg-monster mechanic is.
I wish her leader skill got more of a buff. More excited for the starter evos.

Old Posted 05-29-2018, 01:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #4335  
Yeah, going from 7x to 8x isn't HUGE, but she's also getting a decent stat buff, and she's already good as a balanced survivability/sustained damage lead. Sure, other leaders can outspike her (Aizen, for example), but few can do so while also offering as much HP and RCV.

But yes, the new starter evos look very nice too.

Old Posted 05-30-2018, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I tried getting this game, but I accept ToS and then it crashes. Gungho is not helpful so I thought I'd ask here.
Old Posted 07-02-2018, 11:42 AM Reply With Quote