Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #1745  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
That's completely reasonable, see you're working on a schedule already! I know you're probably not looking for suggestions but maybe it could help! When I'm having a motivation loss I tell myself I'm not allowed to sit or nap until I do something. I can stand in one spot and pace the halls for 30 minutes before finally thinking of what to do, but it helps me to not sleep and waste the day in the mean time.
That is a good way to do it, unfortunately, it hinges on me being able to drag myself out of bed in the first place.
XD

But like, when I do get up to feed the cats, I really should implement the "no sitting down" rule instead of climbing back into bed and letting the depression claim me.
Old Posted 04-10-2021, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
My feet will get eaten and my bed will be pissed on before I'm ever allowed to lay in bed for long. The cat and dog are in cahoots.

I think it's worth a try! The other day I stared into space for an hour before getting the motivation to work on my book. I feel you thought, the urge to get back in bed is so strong. In a way my pets being ill behaved maniacs keeps me going.

SPEAKING OF WHICH BOOKSIE BURNED DOWN! I have been forced to Wattpad. Now I have to compete with BTS zombie fanfics. Help.
Also on IMVU @SaturnineCT if you add me let me know you found me on Trisphee.
Old Posted 04-11-2021, 12:03 AM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Default   #1747  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
SPEAKING OF WHICH BOOKSIE BURNED DOWN! I have been forced to Wattpad. Now I have to compete with BTS zombie fanfics. Help.
That's rough :(
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 04-11-2021, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Yeah, I don't like Wattpad one bit :( too much competition, can't get seen.
Also on IMVU @SaturnineCT if you add me let me know you found me on Trisphee.
Old Posted Yesterday, 07:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1749  
Yeah...my cats are too chill. Like, Batty will scream for food, but if I ignore him, he eventually quiets down and just stares at me until I move slightly. Then the screaming starts again. Repeat until he's being fed. XD
And Shade will meow a bit, but then just sjuggles with me until I get up.

Ugh. Yesterday, I got up early because a friend and I were gonna go on a trip out of town, but they cancelled because we got maybe 1/4 of an inch of snow...so I went back to bed and napped until close to noon. So then I figured if I got up and went into the living room maybe I would get the motivation to do stuff, but I had a mild migraine at that point and ended up napping off and on all afternoon on the couch until just after 5pm. XP
I felt so bad for being lazy, but also not that bad because it's hard to do anything with a migraine anyway.
Gonna try harder to be productive tomorrow sonce I'm off most of the day.
Old Posted Yesterday, 11:59 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
demons, hell, satan, welcome to hell