Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sized Ninja
Default Stress..... hoping nothing is wrong with me   #1  
So lately the stress is really getting to me.. Since my birthday I have started to get aggravated over nothing, worn out no matter how much I sleep..dizzy/light headed, feel like I could pass out, and get over heated.. I know I'm not eating like I should but money has been tight so food is slim pickings. My hubby just got a job so just a few more weeks of hardly any money.. But I highly doubt the stress will go away though.. I can't afford to go to the doctor but worried about if this gets worse..

I need help...

Thanks so much littl3chocobo

Quest thread~http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...39#post1503339
Old Posted 10-28-2012, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
It sounds like stress to me. I know I get hot when my body is under stress. I feel flushed but my temperature will actually be normal. Lack of sleep can account for being dizzy and it can stress the body as well. Do you feel anxious often? Food and sleep and finding some means of easing the tension you feel would probably be the best things right now. I get stressed out over money a lot and pretty much everything on your list is familiar to me.

Feeling light headed and like you might pass out could mean your blood pressure is low. Mine is, and I get moments where I get dizzy and my vision goes black on the edges. Sitting down for a bit and moving slower will make that go away. Also consider what you eat. Are you short on anything? Your blood sugar might be low, or your protein. If you eat meat, something cheap like hot dogs or packaged frozen meatballs could help your protein, even if you only have a small amount at a time. Make sure you get enough salt (real salt), and sugar as well, since lacking anything, salt, sugar, meat, starch, veggies, can make you feel bad.
Old Posted 10-28-2012, 01:49 AM Reply With Quote