Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default   #49  
Who even are those people

Old Posted 12-14-2015, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
the npc's whose clothes we stole and stuffed into the crane game.

...that was sarcastic, right? brain currently can't compute.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-14-2015, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #51  
<3 I love you to bits gall. I think I spat on my computer laughing at that. I don't know who those people are. I think uh they are from Kalin?
Old Posted 12-14-2015, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Is Pandora from Kalin?

First pic is Pandora, Trisiana, Eliza, Marcus, Sarya, and Vayne. I think they were the original storyline NPCs, before the Taskal War event.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-14-2015, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #53  
I know Trisiana because I colored her clothes and couldn't get past what a lame name she had.

I also don't believe that's Pandora because I only know her as the queen, not running around in that hussie outfit. No offense newbies.

Old Posted 12-14-2015, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Uh... hmmm okay here is pog's shitty abbreviated somewhat storyline I think: with very little punctuation.

So once upon a time there were a bunch of NPCs. They were akin to angels or gods or the trisphee version of democrats and republicans. Either way they fought cause reasons, something to do with Bran or crud, I forget their names but he doesn't matter. Just know, The Negaverse had a Sith council at one point. Which included a furry as its main warrior. And I think she was Fenir's lover? But I always thought that they put the worlds together then made the leaders and put Falkir on Kamid to guard the planets as punishment for something (again I don't remember what)

Years in the future (but I always assumed it was along the same timeline) on one of the planets, a queen made a deal with the devil (which I don't understand why she did if she was a queen and had the power of propaganda behind her)

wait, hang on okay so the queen was about to die. There were a group of rebels attempting a coup d'eate. I actually don't know why Pandora was a rebel. I think she was cast out from the castle by her mother and her daughter was raised by the evil Queen? Again I never figured out why the queen was evil.

um all that is needed to remember from this is A, Ashy was a bad ass ninja. B Rykuo? Ryu? Lost his daughter and lost his mind.
The Winged fellow caught a disease and the next Nox festival was all about the peeps from the war trying to return to normalcy. Ryu flipped his shit and attacked the gods of Trisphees version of grim reapers to get his daughter back. At this point Pandora had become Queen.
Last edited by Poggio; 12-14-2015 at 09:19 PM.
Old Posted 12-14-2015, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #55  
Oh...oh crap. Espy, don't remind me that I have an abandoned dA account. xD I just looked at it and everything I ever drew was trash.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 12-14-2015, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Trisana and Vayne - totally League references in my brain.

Old Posted 12-14-2015, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #57  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Stole this from Lucid's poster thing on dA.

Official banner back when it was Trisphe.

I know of that banner, but I know there was one between this old one and the Anka/Pandora one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
Who even are those people
Good question because they we're the main stars of Trisphee that all but Pandora was even in once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
I know Trisiana because I colored her clothes and couldn't get past what a lame name she had.

I also don't believe that's Pandora because I only know her as the queen, not running around in that hussie outfit. No offense newbies.
Trisiana was lame.

Pandora despite being the star of the show, literally the first true event we had her in she immediately became queen and then was retired pretty much.

It sucks because the original story that was planned of traveling back in time collecting artifacts/relics was really interesting.

Just every plan for a new story revolves around completely changing it, I just want a soft refresh like X Men: Days of Future Past where everything that has happened DID happened but do to time travel or some other dues ex machina.

Then you could use this bullshit excuse and redo things like God Wars with huge alterations to the story, that completely changes the outcome of the future via butterfly effect.

So like use the original relic storyline, go back in time, have someone decide to fuck everything up, relive past events that have changed completely, and leave us with a completely new future where half the people don't exist, and it's almost a completely new world/storyline.

One where you can keep the characters you wanted, maybe a planet or two exploded so one planet had to send people to another planet so Trisphee doesn't have 3. Maybe Pandora doesn't end up as a princess and her character in general can be focused on while being almost a completely different person entirely.

Last edited by Illusion; 12-15-2015 at 03:08 PM.
Old Posted 12-15-2015, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Trisphee having three planets/worlds is kind of a very major factor in Trisphee being...well..."tri"-"sphere"...
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-15-2015, 04:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #59  
Espy I never knew that....I feel gifted now lmao
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 12-15-2015, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
...Least, I'm p sure that's a thing. I might be wrong.

(Even as a writer, I didn't dabble much with actual lorestuff.)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-15-2015, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
Default   #61  
I joined when Trisphee was in closed beta, so I never saw the old forum, but since someone requested an image of the event that cracked the forums and gave us this current one, here you go (as well as a bonus picture of the homepage on the grand opening!):

Trisphee's front page on opening day in 2010!

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 12-15-2015, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Espy's right, Tri-Sphere is the basis of the name Trisphee.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 12-15-2015, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #63  
I remember being sore about missing pre-opening day by just a bit. Really wanted that Anka set >.>
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-15-2015, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Mm. I really am still proud of that old layout, as dated as it looks now.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-15-2015, 09:35 PM Reply With Quote