Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Charmed Forever
Default Finally moved out! <3   #1  
I finally moved out of my house with my mom. I'm going to be living with my dad for a couple of weeks till I find my own apartment around the area. Being closer to where I've wanted to live and away from my mother feels wonderful. Even though I'm still depending on a parent, at least it is just for a little bit. I'm on my own and so happy to be doing it. I don't know anyone else who has moved out yet after only four days of graduating.

Tell me how you moved out of your home to college, your own apartment, or how you want to get the hell out!
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 02:41 AM Reply With Quote  
light always wins
I feel the same way, I just want to feel that independence and I'm going to another college in the fall and I'll be living in a dorm! Really excited xD
I'm just wanting to get away from all the stress surrounding my family, I love them to death but want to get the heck outta here. xD Congratulations on graduating and hope you get everything you want ^^
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Pretty Soldier
Default   #3  
I'm 22 and going to college at home.
Working on my bachelors now...
I have no profound desire to escape or anything.
I went away for my first year and was unhappy there.
Came back and finished my associate degree.
I'm happy with how things are for the moment.
Once I finish school and get a really good job I'll move out.
I'll probably by a house and get a new car.

But, anyway, congratulations on everything.
I'm glad that you're doing what is right for you and your future.
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
I'm attending college from home as well. As soon as all my scholarship mumbo jumbo is all dried up, I'm moving the hell out of the hellhole I've spent my whole life in! I'm not moving across town or even across the state; I'm moving to the other dang side of the COUNTRY!!! A couple of my friends and I have been looking into buying a place out in California because we're all sick and tired of Polk County, FL.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Default   #5  
Nanka, you have just been going through Rite of Passage after Rite of Passage these last couple weeks, haven't you? xD

I haven't moved out yet. I'd really like to, but as I have no job, can't drive, and can barely do very much on my own, it's probably not a good idea. Hopefully when I've gotten my degree, I'll be able to find a job... and, also hopefully, I'll eventually get around to getting my driver's license. I have two years before my permit expires. :/

Old Posted 06-10-2011, 06:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
I am hoping to save enough money from working over the summer to move out and into an apartment with my boyfriend. It can't just be me saving up to move out however. He's been working with his dad and he's getting a chunk of money pretty soon, and he wants to buy a car with the majority of the money. He won't have much left to have to be able to move out of his sister's house.

His mom offered me a job to help her with Real Estate and I'll be getting paid for it C:
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Morning Star
Default   #7  
I am happy to live at home, I help my mom and her BF afford the apartment we have, plus it means reduced rent. I went to stay with my grandparents for a few months to help them move and it was nice, I mean it was in my hometown and I missed it so much, but I like being here too, now, for now.

Old Posted 06-10-2011, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Must be great. Much as I would like to leave financially ready, I often want to just go away now. Depending on where I transfer school to though, will be perhaps the larger determining factor in when to move. I'm glad for you though, it's a good feeling that; self-sustainability.
Old Posted 06-11-2011, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote