Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #17  
I had the same problem, Dolly. xD; Most guys see me as .. well.. a guy. I'm not a girly girl in the LEAST. [Unless you count being girly about my hair-- then, and only then, am I a girl xD] You need to just keep repeatedly telling him that its not doing you any good. If its seriously hurting you, you need to get that into his head and maybe he'll stop.

Or one day, just flash him and be all "LOOK. I HAVE TITS." And maybe then he'll realize you're a female, and not one of the guys?
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:35 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
I find it interesting that you both felt like that. See, I've dated a Gamer before. Granted not a HUGE one, but, still a gamer. And we had no problem when it came to that. At all.

Then again, I wasn't much a Gamer and was the one trying to distract them from the games. XD

If you would like to see my awesome scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Blakey914

I may also have a tumblr...
http://spunky710.tumblr.com
If you follow me, drop me a message in my ask! ^_^
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 02:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #19  
*points to Batty's post* I know where that line came from, the one in quotes XD

Men are like dogs, we really are. Not in a bad way, but the simplest of clues, the things you think you shouldn't HAVE to say? Are the only things you really need to say. Telling us "Dude, knock it off, that hurts a bit."? Ticks in our brain as "Aww they dun wanna play." Like when you tell a puppy to stop pissin on yer couch.

If you, instead, use a trigger word(Like "OW!"), and show us what we've done, face-on(AKA, the bruise) we start to listen. We're like puppies that way.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
And to see my own boyfriend admit that? Is wonderful. xDD; And BAHAHAHAHA. xDD;

Anyway.. -ahem- Hermes has a point. You just really need to be blunt about it. -needs to take a lesson in following her own advice-
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #21  
Hermes you are totally right there, only we had a massive argument about something else entirely, i burst into tears, and when he tried to comfort me i started crying harder saying that he didn't think that i'm a girl, that he plays too rough . . . basically i acted like a total girl.

It worked though, even if i am ashamed that it happened.

And Batty, i have that problem with my image. I'm always the girl that can be one of the guys. I think that's what causes the problems.
Where there's a Witch, There's a Way ;)
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
It happens to me all the damn time. Most of the guys I was interested in the past never registered me as a female I was just you know, that one chick over there with the GIRLY PARTS, who acted more like a tomboy, than a girl. And PFT, how is that attractive? Luckily for me, I found the one. I need not worry about that kind of crap anymore. <3
Last edited by Batty; 05-22-2011 at 12:25 AM.
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 12:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #23  
Me? Right about men?

Preposterous!
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 05-22-2011, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
That may be the problem, I don't act very feminine most of the time - And I don't fill out an A cup, so there isn't much tit there to flash at him. ;; THAT'S IT! The solution is that I need implants. D<

But yeah, I have noticed that when I yell like I'm in pain and get all teary-eyed he stops messing with me, but when I laugh and tell him to knock it off he seems to think that my laughing means that I'm enjoying myself. I've tried to explain to him that saying "no" during sex and saying "no" when someone's punching you means different things entirely, but apparently that's too confusing for him. =P
Old Posted 05-28-2011, 03:45 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #25  
-points to chest- 36A. xD; They're still tatas. And they're still vonderful. xD;
Old Posted 05-28-2011, 10:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
My breasts are rather small too but big enough that I'm sure they would still attract enough attention if flashed. I dunno Cupcake, sometimes lovers can be kind of thick :P
Old Posted 05-28-2011, 12:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #27  
Ahaha, it's the itty-bitty titty committee up in here. x3 I weigh in at 34A... Probably AA if I leave out padding. I bet other girls never have these kinds of problems. They can probably just crush men between their cleavage to keep them in line.

And as expected, he's going back to playing rough with me. ;; Old puppies really can't learn new tricks, it seems. I think part of the problem may be that he doesn't really have any guy friends to hang around with either. He moved from another city to live with me, so all of his friends are half an hour away by car... and neither of us has a car. I may need to just tough it out until I'm driving and can take him to play with his friends from time to time.
Old Posted 05-29-2011, 02:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Hey hey. I'm trying with the guy friend thing. And you have that computer guy over!

:p

Old Posted 05-29-2011, 02:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #29  
You know how guys like to roughhouse and do... I dunno. Guy stuff. All the testosterone and whatnot. The computer guy isn't the messing around type... He's just kinda creepy and awkward.
Old Posted 05-29-2011, 03:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
It does sound like he needs someone to help get all those roughousing instincts out, preferably not on you Cupcake. Maybe a local park or something, you might find some sports buddies for him?
Old Posted 05-29-2011, 10:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #31  
I can't join the club girls, i'm nearly a D-cup -.-'

Causes more trouble sometimes than they're worth i think. Still, it begs the question how i can have these and guys still think of me as a guy! I think it's my attitude; i do have a kind of piss-me-off-and-you're-way-deader-than-dead thing going on . . .

Except my darling boyfriend, who does think of me as a girl, until he starts roughhousing again. I'm feisty, but i ain't that feisty.
Where there's a Witch, There's a Way ;)
Old Posted 05-29-2011, 02:14 PM Reply With Quote