Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #2625  
mhhhhhhhhhhhhh

feels like i can't really trust any food made here right now bc, y'know. FUCKING FRUIT FLIES.

i already have trouble actually feeling hungry.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 01-15-2020, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
hhhhh oh gods what are feelings. can i go back to deluding myself that i'm 100% aro/ace and not just nebulously on the deep end of the spectrum?

when i said, "plant the boot on my arse and kick me forward", i didn't... expect you would actually do that, and now i'm juggling feelings for you *and* her. that's not fair.

I feel that struggle, Espy :(
I don't even really reply anymore when people ask me my "orientation". I always call myself a "something-sexual". I feel like I can't fit into any one label... And if I did, there's probably like 15 labels that would have to label the one label that makes the whole label make sense. It's extremely confusing to figure out where exactly I'd fit on the spectrums... and I think , for me, the labels don't help me much anyway!

Now for the shout;
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 01-15-2020, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #2627  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
For the record, that is absolutely not a reason to stop early if you can help it.

How far away is her office?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-15-2020, 05:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
For the record, that is absolutely not a reason to stop early if you can help it.

How far away is her office?
Getting there on a good day takes about an hour...
But driving home in traffic can take over 2 hours..

Yesterday my session ended around 4pm and we didn't make it home until a few minutes after 6pm...

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 01-16-2020, 04:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #2629  
erp. too many shots in too little time.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-17-2020, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
This is fine. :')

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 01-17-2020, 07:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2631  
can't be arsed to do shit. anhedonia makes everything unenjoyable.

far too afraid / apprehensive to write an rp character because of an extremely unprofessional DM from a server admin after getting banned from a server for being a dick (which i can't exactly dispute because no evidence was given). gotta love it when your character gets called a manchild when they're neurodivergent (left ambiguous, leaning more towards ADHD). there was absolutely no reason whatsoever to bring up my character in the first place.

also now i have an aversion to being DM'd. which i already had, somewhat, but it's gotten worse.

Old Posted 01-17-2020, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
This is fine. :')

:(

I dunno if this is weird or just me..
Have you ever felt like, when you have struggles (specifically mental health ones) and you talk to someone who has experience and you feel like... like they try to "one up" you?

Someone I know mentioned this in a chat I was in. It makes it hard to talk about mental health struggles sometimes with people like that. Although, I know it's rarely ever without good intentions. I think some people (I know I'm this way!) try to relate or be empathetic when someone is struggling and they talk about their own stories/experience..

I know this happens often in MH chats, I've been in several mental health forums and chats for years now and this has never failed to happen at least once in all of them.

Like, you might say, "Yeah, I had a panic attack today and it ruined my day." and the response would be, "Oh? Yeah, I have panic attacks every day."

I know it's not with ill-intentions, I do believe that everyone struggles and we are all just trying to relate with each other, especially those of us with mental health problems since the stigma is so bad, we need to support each other more than ever. But it feels invalidating sometimes when that happens... And it happens all the time.

I'm not angry about it, I am not bitter because I know I am guilty also of trying to relate/empathize and having it come out as invalidating.
I just wanted to point it out... since it's the shout anyway. :P

FHSFHDKGFDJG RAAAAAAAAAH

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 01-17-2020, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #2633  
yeah people don’t fucking get that there’s no fucking olympics or gold medal for mental illnesses
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-17-2020, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Have you ever noticed that when people talk about weather too??

I used to be in this group chat and it felt like civil war when we'd discuss weather..
"What's the weather there today?" "Oh, it's cold today. -30." "Oh yeah? It's -40 here!"

Like...????

I dunno. My friend and I used to laugh about how some people always feel like they have to have it "worse off". Weather is weather, though? Some people think 50F is cold! Like... it all depends on the person. And no one wins a medal for "coldest weather" so....??

:P

How are you today, Espy?

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 01-17-2020, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #2635  
Mate, I’m in Arizona, everyone here thinks 50 is cold.

I’ll admit to occasionally trying to one-up people in weather complaints, mostly because Arizona is fucking atrocious.

I’m, um... feeling kind of weird, but.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-18-2020, 02:49 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:

:(

I dunno if this is weird or just me..
Have you ever felt like, when you have struggles (specifically mental health ones) and you talk to someone who has experience and you feel like... like they try to "one up" you?

Someone I know mentioned this in a chat I was in. It makes it hard to talk about mental health struggles sometimes with people like that. Although, I know it's rarely ever without good intentions. I think some people (I know I'm this way!) try to relate or be empathetic when someone is struggling and they talk about their own stories/experience..

I know this happens often in MH chats, I've been in several mental health forums and chats for years now and this has never failed to happen at least once in all of them.

Like, you might say, "Yeah, I had a panic attack today and it ruined my day." and the response would be, "Oh? Yeah, I have panic attacks every day."

I know it's not with ill-intentions, I do believe that everyone struggles and we are all just trying to relate with each other, especially those of us with mental health problems since the stigma is so bad, we need to support each other more than ever. But it feels invalidating sometimes when that happens... And it happens all the time.

I'm not angry about it, I am not bitter because I know I am guilty also of trying to relate/empathize and having it come out as invalidating.
I just wanted to point it out... since it's the shout anyway. :P

FHSFHDKGFDJG RAAAAAAAAAH
If someone is sharing experiences/mental health stuff I will also share mine but out of sympathy and letting them know they aren't alone.

I'm not like my dad who used to be all "I had it worse than you you don't have a right to be upset!" and thanks to that I hardly ever talk about my struggles cause I feel no one will wanna hear/will say I'm not "truly suffering". .-. Unless they say otherwise.

Old Posted 01-18-2020, 09:52 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2637  
Quote:
Have you ever noticed that when people talk about weather too??

I used to be in this group chat and it felt like civil war when we'd discuss weather..
"What's the weather there today?" "Oh, it's cold today. -30." "Oh yeah? It's -40 here!"

Like...????

I dunno. My friend and I used to laugh about how some people always feel like they have to have it "worse off". Weather is weather, though? Some people think 50F is cold! Like... it all depends on the person. And no one wins a medal for "coldest weather" so....??

:P

How are you today, Espy?
I live in California and will complain when it's 50 degrees out idc who says that ain't cold. ITS COLD TO MEEEEE.

Old Posted 01-18-2020, 09:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
currently on period. had my brother's younger brother try and come in while i was using the toilet, mostly by accident.

either way i did have to yell that i was using the toilet, probably wasn't loud enough, since, y'know, i'm often pretty quiet.

Old Posted 01-18-2020, 12:35 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #2639  
"They followed me home, can I keep them? Pwease?"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 01-18-2020, 03:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Advanced klutz mode was enabled today and made a fool of myself many times, turning heads. Got to see some sculptures in the area neat cactus wall decor. My phone's camera hates focusing, though.
Old Posted 01-19-2020, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote