。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
abstract art? xD where's the head?!

though its really good. =)
It's slightly abstract. (Like all my art like this)

How... How do you not see the head, it has a face and eyes...

edit: MORE STUFF

Last edited by Illusion; 05-08-2015 at 09:53 PM.
Old Posted 05-08-2015, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #35  
You know, Illusion, we were talking about this in another thread a few months back, and I hinted that I already had something in mind that combined a lot of the ideas that had been discussed...
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-08-2015, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
You know, Illusion, we were talking about this in another thread a few months back, and I hinted that I already had something in mind that combined a lot of the ideas that had been discussed...
We were... Weren't we? I know recall, I think I may have talked a lot but I don't remember to well.

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #37  
Well. That is, in fact, precisely what I was talking about -- a PAD-like Trisphee game. (Though I have a different tile-moving mechanic in mind.)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-08-2015, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Is the tile mechanic is like PAD's Dungeons but more like Hyrule Warriors maps?

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 11:28 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #39  
Please let it be something like pokemon shuffle where you can just switch any two pieces on the board. x'D That's so much easier. Anyways, here's my code:

334-969-324

@Illusion
I'm personally too lazy to do that, but I got Cao Cao when I got the thingy. x'D I also have yet to figure out what to do with the Snow Globe Dragon Noir. ^^;

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
Please let it be something like pokemon shuffle where you can just switch any two pieces on the board. x'D That's so much easier. Anyways, here's my code:

334-969-324

@Illusion
I'm personally too lazy to do that, but I got Cao Cao when I got the thingy. x'D I also have yet to figure out what to do with the Snow Globe Dragon Noir. ^^;
Cao Cao is a good Leader. It will just take a while to get enough Attacker type monsters to go with him.

For now just fill your team up with Red Goblins to go with Cao Cao Fire typing to deal the most damage.

If your too lazy to keep rerolling just keep with Cao Cao, he is a fine start. And will probably be one of the better things you'd probably roll.

Just to let you know it will be hard to find better monsters to go on your team other then Red Goblins early on unless you roll and receive a good monster from the Rare Egg Machine. And or a better monster for a leader at your point and time.

But just remember for very early on you are right now, GOBLINS.

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #41  
lol, I have Burning Bowl Dragon, Gyundo. XD

Edit:
When you were talking about the monsters with the +'s, were you talking about evolutions or powerup fusions? (half asleep right now, sorry x'D)

Last edited by ml1201; 05-09-2015 at 12:13 AM.
Old Posted 05-09-2015, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Eggs that drop in dungeons or from egg machines have a random chance of being plus eggs. A plus grants 10 HP, 5 ATK, or 3 RCV, depending on which stat it applies to. Feeding a monster with pluses to another monster transfers them. (It starts costing a lot of gold after a while.) You can have up to +99 in each stat, for a total of +297 for a fully maxed-out monster.

As for the mechanic... I was thinking somewhere between Yoshi's Cookie and Pokemon Trozei.

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #43  
So this is the Idea coda has had in mind x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post

How... How do you not see the head, it has a face and eyes...
cause its late and nothing wants to let DK sleep. i finally fell asleep at 11PM only for the cats to wake me up at 12... then fell asleep again only for some pounding sound to wake me up. it is 2AM.. @_@,

the sound sounded like someone kneading and pounding on dough... ._., i thought mom couldn't sleep and was making cookies or something cause she had gotten cookie recipes from a sibling... there is no one out here doing that. =o=

anyway, i've compiled all the Game ID Code thingies and placed them in the first post to make it easier to find. This thread is more popular than i thought it would be. x'D

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 05-09-2015 at 02:11 AM.
Old Posted 05-09-2015, 02:08 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Back to grindng... I think I'll keep doing some of the challenge modes I skipped out on in Technical dungeon to get more magic stones for next week.

I wish we will have another players choice Godfest soon.

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 08:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #45  
-farms for coins- *u* I get like 20k per RUN! <3 -hoards for later leveling usage-

and i had a combo of 16! i tried to take a screeny for memory sake but my hands aren't fully awake yet.

the one is shaking. i need to put my wrist band on >.>,

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 08:32 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
-farms for coins- *u* I get like 20k per RUN! <3 -hoards for later leveling usage-

and i had a combo of 16! i tried to take a screeny for memory sake but my hands aren't fully awake yet.

the one is shaking. i need to put my wrist band on >.>,
You think 20k is a lot how cute. Just wait until you burn 20k like it's nothing just to level up your monsters. And that will happen real soon.

Are you doing a Tricolor dungeon? Because it sounds like your making those combos and money from that.

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 09:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #47  
yes i am

let the newbie relish in the 20k per run deal for now xD shhhhhh

edit:

you know how we were talking last night about game art..

who said the GAME art had to be pixels? o3o items yes, those need pixeled but game art can be art o3o do it how your normally draw and color things..
there for illu won't have to over do it with the attempt to pixel for the game =)

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 05-09-2015 at 09:42 AM.
Old Posted 05-09-2015, 09:31 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
yes i am

let the newbie relish in the 20k per run deal for now xD shhhhhh

edit:

you know how we were talking last night about game art..

who said the GAME art had to be pixels? o3o items yes, those need pixeled but game art can be art o3o do it how your normally draw and color things..
there for illu won't have to over do it with the attempt to pixel for the game =)
If it's pixels those items could also be used for Trisphee's avatar side of things, and vice versa. Artwork would be solely stand alone, and my style for example wouldn't work too well because of how abstract it is.

I have less abstract stuff like this:

But... Eh.. I like my abstract designs better, especially because of the detail.

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 11:57 AM Reply With Quote