Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

*twitch*
Default A public apology   #1  
So I know I've caused a lot of drama within the site and caused the toxicity I've talked about, everything was fine before I came along and tried to fix some people, seems I've messed up again. Now, I don't expect for anyone to answer this or even accept my probably empty seeming apology but I might as well do it anyway because I've really messed up some people's lives and screwed their happiness up completely. I'm not going to say their names in case they get embarrassed by this but I am the most sorriest to anyone I've ever mentally hurt or made feel as if they're nothing, I'm so sorry my life and its depression had caused me to be someone I'm simply not. I'm not an extremely mean person to pick a bone with everyone, I'm not one to force happiness. I just wish I had been warned before it got really bad, I just wish it didn't take a peak and mountain of hatred for someone to fully tell me to be happy again. When I'm depressed, I have no idea what my words may portray and I don't know what I'm doing usually. I've been considered to be manic here and I'm not, I'm just deeply depressed with several panic attacks in tow. I've been considered to be forcing happiness and I never, ever meant that. I know that most people with probably know exactly who this might be to but I'd still rather not say their names just in case, I know I'm the cause of everything bad that's happened. Taking the advice from a PM I've received, I've decided to second think my responses like I usually do on other sites or just not talk at all, it's better to be quiet than mess up because I'm the only one with a massive panic attack waiting for me. I'm the only one who would cause a mountain of depression for everyone around me because I would have been the one to start trouble by accident or do something wrong. I promise to start talking to people instead of assuming and blaming, I am so deeply sorry for this. If I ever seem depressed again, please let me know instead of letting it be and making it worse. I'd prefer to know if I'm messing up instead of avoiding the problem.

TL;DR: I'm deeply sorry for everything I've done to make this site hard to come to and I promise to do better, somehow.
Old Posted 12-01-2018, 12:05 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
I don't know what all went into building up to this apology, but as a conversation I was a part of was referenced here, I'm going to go ahead and chime in.

I in no way want to dismiss your feelings and your concerns with our community. If you feel something is off, then we are happy to strive to improve where we can.

That being said, I have gotten the impression that you tend to take brief, passing disagreements and bolster them into more than they really are. There's no one here that I'm aware of whose life or happiness you've screwed up. Certainly not mine, and certainly not any of my personal friends here.

And, as far as you being a cause for everything bad that's happened... nothing bad has happened on this site in recent months, least of all anything bad involving you.

You're not making the site hard to come to. Most everyone I've spoken to is concerned when these minor incidents happen because of how upset you appear to end up, and I'm very sad to hear that appearances turned out to be true.

If you're unsure about how stressful conversations are going in the future, I hope that you take time for yourself to try and not make things into bigger monsters than they are. And, if you ever need to talk, I and I'm sure several others around here would be fine with getting a random PM.

Old Posted 12-01-2018, 01:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3  
i'm open if you need to vent, but there's no real need for a public apology? you haven't done much wrong. if anything, it's just mild amounts of bickering, which is mostly fine tbh.

i agree w/ galla here.
Old Posted 12-01-2018, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Ahhhh well, things have gotten better since I'm changing a couple things in my life and I am taking all the time I need not posting but easing myself back into it, whether that takes days or doesn't. Things are getting much brighter and back to normal and happy again after all this and I must thank you two for trying to help me out so well!!
Old Posted 12-05-2018, 09:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Haunted AND the thing that haunts you!
Default   #5  
I'm unaware of the incident(s) in question but I believe it's being overdramatic to claim responsibility for the happiness of others and for all bad things happening particularly at this forum. Personally, I wasn't aware that much of anything was happening at this forum. There's been little activity here for quite a few years, I believe.

I can understand how certain emotional conditions such as bi-polar which is what comes to mind from what you've described can cause difficulty with civil expression and you're on the right track by deciding to hold back from posting unless you're feeling certain you're emotionally well enough but might I also suggest keeping a personal journal to direct your vents?
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 07-29-2019, 02:46 AM Reply With Quote