Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Resident ghost caracal
Default Sadrain's and Ishu's Strategic Room   #1  
... >.> Other title pending xDD

But, yea, here be plotting place. o:

Talking about Elek, he was born blind, but he was also gifted with powers to read and 'get in' the minds of others (and influence them, if needed to be), so, he quite literally uses others, then reflections and such to see around him self. Occasionally, he can tap into the 'world flow' and see from that point of view (from his own view then, not so much in third person as usually).
He, of course, wasn't one of the lucky ones who had extraordinary strong powers since birth, he worked hard to get this far. xD He is kind, but don't get on his bad side. He is supposed to be 2nd rank.

My female character... She's, well, she doesn't need money, she doesn't need power, for she has already got it all. Generally, she harbors no warm feelings for Recovered ones, and has her own vendettas, but till she gets there, she does whatever the person who pays more asks. She could be one of the main antagonists for a while. She's a rank one, blessed with two powers - near absolute control over liquids (including her victim's blood) and shadows.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Last edited by Sadrain; 11-10-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old Posted 11-10-2011, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
2nd rank for Acacia/Alice is fine with me. She's probably locked up in a lab somewhere- or something xD Her powers can activate while she's asleep but they're harmless. And yes, it does drain her physically. She can't fight worth crap but she can create beings to fight for her >> THAT, OR she is 1st rank and her family keeps her locked up in her room- whichever you prefer. ^^ 2nd rank would be easier to move the plot around.

I'll have Eve be a rank 4. It wouldn't be hard for her to find the drugs and she was more than willing to take the risk. ^^ she's super stubborn though >>

Oh, I put this here instead of in that PM xD
Old Posted 11-10-2011, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #3  
That's alright. ^^

Yup, agree about the 2nd rank thing. Mwhah... -cough-

Rofl, I wonder how it would turn out if she tried to pickpocket Elek. That would be some first meeting. :D

I have to smooth down my female, find a way to get her into the plot. But I think I've got the idea.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-10-2011, 06:31 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
Well, Eve is the type to knock out her target if she gets caught. She's quick to turn violent so I guess you can say she is very much his opposite. >w<
Old Posted 11-10-2011, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #5  
xD Opposites are fun. And since he sees not only him self when he is in her mind, but also what she is going to do and where throw her punch, he is not so easy to knock out (usually, he can be taken out by 3 or more, 2 if tired and they're really cunning/swift in their thoughts and base attacks more on instincts than thoughts).
But if that doesn't appeal to you, then what else you suggest? C: I am up to nearly anything. She could as well be sneaking around one of the entrances in their underground 'catacombs' and a guard catch her somehow or he would. o 3o or something else?

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-10-2011, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
I like the guard idea. ^^ She's really not stealthy >> at all, lol. She just does whatever she feels like doing- wherever she feels like doing it. She'll prolly be walking around and he'll confront her, she'll knock him out and keep on going. Whether more people find him or her is up to you. ^^
Old Posted 11-10-2011, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #7  
Rofl, he can accept a loss and punch to his pride (the knocking out) relatively calmly, and when she would be brought in, he would go all "that was a good shot, but I admit we now have a problem" and try to talk with her in civilized manner, no one holding her and such (except the reallll well guarded door). xD
In general, though, if she does whatever she wants to do, can she be trusted at all? Cause if she cannot, then he will have hard time figuring what to do with her. ._. 'getting rid of' isn't really his style. He might try to find a button to press on to get her more safely on his side.

I am getting sleepy as it's nearing 1am and I had a long day, so I am getting less creative (am also slightly rusty) and I should go soon. >:

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-10-2011, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
Ok, don't let me keep you up. ^^

Her alignment is chaotic neutral, if that says anything. She is pretty trustworthy but you have to make it worth her while. She doesn't trust anyone herself so... yeah xD he is definitely going to have a hard time with her. Maybe they get attacked and she inadvertently helps them? :3
Old Posted 11-10-2011, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #9  
xD It does. I played Dungeons & Dragons for 2 years before I moved to text role plays. :D

That works, too, he wouldn't go all 'let's have tea at my secret rebel base' afterwards (of course, rofl), but first contact could be made. Afterwards, he could bust her out of some trouble before she gets around fist swinging, maybe. xD I only hope she wouldn't go "stalker D<" on him.

.... Juuust a bit more. xD I admit I am a little excited, I hope I am not boring you with my plotting of sorts!

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-10-2011, 06:55 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
I'm not even close to bored ^^ <3

That sounds pretty good. :3 The second someone starts to get aggressive she'll put them down xD Maybe he thinks he can talk their way out of being exterminated, she calls him an idiot and bashes her fist through someone's skull XP
Old Posted 11-10-2011, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #11  
xD If things are openly to violence, as it would be in first case, he won't blabber like idiot, too, but it would be nice if he could show her that sometimes things can be solved other way, too, before she manages to bash some skulls. xD But if not... Well, he would cover her back, as he would most likely understand she isn't really bad, but that's the way she has grown up and it can't be changed on snap of fingers.
I realllly am breaking down, though, so we can figure this to the end tomorrow. Orrr just start posting and go with flow (the beginning being that first fight?).

Anyways, thank you for tonight and see you tomorrow, have fun, enjoy the site. ^^ Rest well when you go.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-10-2011, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
I'm perfectly fine with discussing more of the details. ^^

Evan, who I will most likely use, will be a monster -nod- she's basically just a demon ^^; She'll follow Eve around from time to time and won't listen to anyone but her o 3o

And how did you want to work the plot around Acacia?
Old Posted 11-10-2011, 07:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #13  
I have feeling Elek might get in trouble for inviting Eve, and I've got an idea for support (at first?) character or two for there. C:
Elek's and Evan's interactions could be funny/weird, cause he can't really be seduced by appearance and mind tricks hardly work on him. :D

Acacia.... Well, it could be possible that maybe Leila is hired to free her from the scientists, whatever that person might need from her. Eventually, though, they could become friends of sorts? Maybe. As that person for some reason couldn't come and 'pick up' Acacia immediately, maybe. o:
Or it can be another character, who really does things not only for the thrill, but the money, too (a male, maybe? I dunno).

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-11-2011, 07:18 AM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
He might feel a strange vibe off of Evan- she can give him the creeps or something. She'll touch on him and tease him and stuff xD she's awful~

Well, that depends on whether or not you want there to be romance. If you do, I can pull in a male character or two pretty easily for you ^^ I would almost prefer there to be a male involved with Acacia as it would be kind of difficult for a female to carry her around everywhere (though a wheelchair is a great option, it's kind of obvious) and with Acacia's colorings (she's an albino with blue eyes) she's easy to find.
Old Posted 11-11-2011, 07:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #15  
The poor guy. :D He is rather... reserved physical (and romance) wise, but he is too gentleman-like to be really harsh even on demoness. :D
I found a picture for Elek's 'right hand', sort of, just need to check something. -happeh-

I like romance occasionally and if you felt up for it, that could be nice. C: Especially, since as you said, it would make more sense and such.
Now, to figure another character and not drag my usual thieves/mercenaries in (cause they come in pack of 3, usually, and I don't want to get overwhelmed immediately, I think...). xD

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-11-2011, 07:26 AM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
o0o Can I see the picture~?

I agree. I don't want you to feel swarmed by your own characters xD I can definitely bring in Kyuu and possibly Amante or Cyrus.
Old Posted 11-11-2011, 07:33 AM Reply With Quote