Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Toyota
Default   #65  
I know Yu gi oh is kind of Childish.. But however, I've always liked it.
Back in the day I got soooo uber addicted to Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses for ps2. I couldn't put it down for the longest time.. eventually something happened to it (idk) lol.
But seriously. For any Yu gi oh fan.. Play that game.
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 04:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

i still play ps2 games and if i could stand (or find a n64) the emulation of a n64 id be playing ogre battle 64 <333 LOVED that game.. as far as ps2 goes Draken i wish they had made the 2nd one... but yeah :<
edit:
snes.. harvestmoon can't forget that seeing as i have it on my ds and wii xD as well

Old Posted 08-18-2012, 05:04 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #67  
My N64 is still perfectly functional thanks to diligent care and always having a light cloth over the cartridge slot. It's on loan to my sister right now though, since I don't play it often anymore, and I've already got my wii and PS2 taking up all my video game drawer space.

My favourite 'childish' game was Pokemon Snap. Not sure why but the game was just too darn amusing. Still don't know how my friend got a freakish shot of Mew in the end. Too bad the sticker machines are all gone. I wanted to make a couple.
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 07:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

sadly the power cord bit the dust on my n64... so i gave the system away seeing at the time ebay wasn't really there as far as finding cables hehe XD

omg pokemon snap! >w<

i liked hey you pikachu.. if you could get past yelling at the dysfunctional mic xD

Old Posted 08-18-2012, 08:05 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #69  
I remember that game. Stuff that involved talking to the game always felt weird to me, even if I'm half inclined to talk to the TV or the game anyway. I play Guitar Hero on the DS and you're supposed to yell in it to activate star power. I just blow on it and it does the same thing. Reminds me, I want to get the other version for that before all the regular DS stuff leaves in favour of 3D. *Not* buying another DS!
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 08:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

well it was i think one of the first games to have a mic xD so it was buggy as i dunno what LOL took like 5 minutes to pick up a apple but when it did it you were kind like :D ....

Old Posted 08-18-2012, 09:08 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #71  
Makes me think of the old DOS games where you had to type in what you wanted the character to do and half the time was spent figuring out how to word it so that the computer would get it.
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 09:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

omg right? xD least then i didnt have to yell at the screen LOL

Old Posted 08-18-2012, 09:26 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #73  
I remember playing one game where you had to outrun this damn mummy to the bag of gold. Never got past that. We just couldn't type that fast!

One did get tired of the usual routine of "open drawer," "look in drawer," "pick up *object*" etc. But yeah, not talking to the screen would have been a bonus. But being kids we tried anyway. ;)
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 09:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
I still have love for my PS2.
Bought for $75 new way back in the day and the thing still works like a dream.
Many of the games I love on it are not compatible with the PS3 and there is no way I am paying for a game I already own.
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 02:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #75  
I can't play my ps2 anymore... it was murdered
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 03:07 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!

; A ; I would play my Super Nintendo if I still had it.. But I broke it when I was 1O since I didn't know how to set it up. ; n ; Korean outlets are different from American outlets.. XD;
I would play my GameBoy if i hadn't lost my Tetris! Argh! Or some fun games.. XD;
Old Posted 08-30-2012, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #77  
I was on ThinkGeek.com yesterday looking up gifts for my nephew (still feels funny to say I have a nephew...) and apparently you can buy a NES/SNES system new for $50. Either it was re-released or third parties can make it now. for $100 they had a portable one, which looks really funny with the big NES cartridge sticking out the top of it.
Old Posted 09-13-2012, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
My newest console system is the PS2 >.> Pretty much all I play are that and PC games nowadays. There are tons of old PS2 RPGs I haven't gotten to yet so I don't need anything new and expensive.
Old Posted 09-13-2012, 09:27 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #79  
There's a fair amount of PS1 stuff I want to play but haven't gotten there yet. I'm cheap and will almost never pay more than $15 for a game, Skyrim, Pokemon, and DMC3 excepted.
Old Posted 09-13-2012, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Default Of course I still play my old game systems!   #80   Calomy Calomy is offline
Addicted to Trisphee
Although I have not played my Super Nintendo for a few months but I still go back and play it every now and then!
Old Posted 06-28-2013, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote