Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
Default   #17  
I don't plat FFX

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
I like a lot of characters from video games- mostly Harvest Moon related. Since I have a lot, I'll try not to list more then the ones below (which is already a lot >>)

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Jamie (he's just funny. and I have a joke about him with a friend 'cause he can be male or female depending on what you play xD), Ann (I love how she makes something blow up as soon as you meet her xD)

Harvest Moon: FoMT or MFoMT
Cliff (he's mysterious and easy to relate to. He's always so down on himself, but...it's sorta funny sometimes if you get that 'thanks for the help <palyername> glitch I get xD), Kai (I feel bad for the guy. He's always getting yelled at by Rick...), Gray (xD What? he's so bashful it's cute~), Popuri (She's so cute when she's talking about chickens...)

Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
Dirk (...his name makes me giggle), Antoinette (she's so edgy, but it's sorta neat! xD), Angelo (he's carefree- it's refreshing), Daisy (so energetic! -envy-) and random people at the bazaar- like that one guy who will say he wants to help then shout 'this is the best stall in the whole bazaar' before exhausting himself.

Harvest Moon: ToT and AP
Luna (snooty but nice), Renee (she's just so sweet!), Luke (always does his best and when you have mayo-maker, quite easy to please), Maya (sorta out there and spacy, but nice).

Rune Factory
Mist (1 and Frontier. I like her 'cause she's sorta odd and basically jumps to conclusions a lot...), Cecelia (1 and 2; she's so sweet <3), Eric (Frontier. I love how he's the same age as the main character but always calls you 'young man'), Douglas (2;...he's always yelling at you not to marry his daughter, even when you just met her two seconds ago!), Sofia (3; She's really confusing since she talks in opposites, but I must admit it's sorta entertaining...)

Evolution Worlds
Linear (...she's so quiet and innocent, you can't help but feel bad but understand it when she gets kidnapped xD), Gre (He fights with food. It's sorta neat...)

Car Battler Joe
Marion (you only see her for a little while, but she's so nice and cheerful while you get to drive her arround and beat up other cars xD)
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #19  
Heh, I forgot all about Evolution!! Most likely since I haven't played anything from that series in such a long time :p

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
You played evolution too eh? I only played Evolution Worlds, which was supposedly a combination of elements from 1 and 2. I rather liked it, and sometimes I still annoy it because I love to giggle when it comes to Linear xD
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
I have. Although, not for a while.

Yeah, Linear is so adorable!! ^^

I like girls

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
She is. Even though she says nothing. That's one of the reasons I love her. I even named one of my roleplay characters after her xD
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #23  
Ooooh, what's she like?? Your character, I mean

I like girls

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Pretty similar. Mute. xD That's basically how I came up with naming her with the same first name. o-o; I'm pretty lame that way. But it DID show my obsession with the Evolution Worlds even after I'd stopped playing 8D
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #25  
I've tried mute characters before. But not because of Linear.

Heh, for some reason I think "mermaid" when I think "mute" XD

I like girls

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Oh really? For me mute just means trauma in my head. Somehow it's strange, considering that, that most of my characters aren't mute...

Oh! Another character I really like because they're really quiet and mysterious is Barrett from Rune Factory 2. He's sorta rude and stuff but he means well. And he gets along well with the girl who when you say hello, she says goodbye, Dorothy~ xP
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #27  
Ah

I like girls

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
-kicks 503 for making her repost this- Is there anything you usually use to help you choose your favorite characters, Gabe? Some particular piece that tends to draw you to them?
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #29  
Well, for some of them, it's use. Others, it's personality. But mostly it's appearance XD

Oh, would you like to know about the mermaid legend??

I like girls

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Surely! Though I'm starting to think as I read our conversation so far that it may not all belong here...Then again, it is being created by the topic itself so...Eh, maybe it does make sense! But where is this mermaid legend from? =o
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #31  
I'll tell it through PM so that we can get back on-topic :p

I like girls

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Kay!

Oh, and another character I really like from a video game, while we're on the topic...

Micah (the player character from Rune Factory 3). I love how he can transform into a monster <3
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote