Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The only Prof. of Fizzyology
Default Prof. Fizzy's Lecture Time   #1  

Hello, fellow members and fans of Trisphee!

I'm not particularly good with introductions but I am going to say that this thread will be my way to post a little more about myself, keep track with the best memories and the stories that I write.

I love feedback, but keep in mind I'm quite the scatter brain so if there's any stories I write that you like, I might not write more about it, especially if one doesn't comment that they like it lol.

Also, I have sometimes horrible spelling and can often end up typing words in the wrong spot, so if you see that anywhere in my posts, please PM (do not post about it,that's a waste of space) me what post and what paragraph/sentence/word it is thank you :3

Feel free to post about ANY of my comments, just be nice! :O

BASIC RULES:

Obey TOS it's the law!
Don't just say "I like it" or anything like that when you're commenting on my posts. PLEASE say why etc.

Just to make thing a little more clear:

When things are in this colour, that means I'm writing it for the first time, or it's something that I'm writing off the top of my head

When things are in this colour, it means I've written it before but I wanted to share my view on this site too.

Unless said otherwise, ALL stories in this thread are my works, please do NOT take or steal them.

Thank you :3

Prof. Fizzy

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Last edited by Fizzyology; 11-10-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old Posted 11-08-2010, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  

Hello all this will be my first offical entry in my diary :3

For my first entry, I wanted to post one of my favourite stories that I've written.

This story is based off of a dream that I once had. Well...I guess nightmare would be more appropriate.

There was never a proper title for this.

Enjoy and please tell me what you think :3

~~~

"Clara! Slow down!" I huffed as I was being dragged by my giddy older sister. As usual, she had talked me into letting her drag me off to one of her weird hangouts, this time a type of costume dance club, the few lights flashed and glittered in random directions with the pulsing beat that rang throughout the whole building, people dancing erratically in such close proximity with one another that a claustrophobic person would die from the lack of a space bubble. What's worse was that not only had she gotten me to come with her to this "Gothic" style box of sweaty bodies and smoke, she had actually convinced me into dressing up myself. Oh the things I did for my sister's enjoyment.

So here I was being dragged to a hallway of the club, full clad in a fake blood splattered nurse's uniform, ripped stockings, and, awkward enough as it was for a 21 year old male to be wearing such an outfit, a pair of leather stilettos were tightly attached to my feet, making it even harder to keep up with my crazy sister.

She giggled as she and I walked into a large back room, blindingly white that stung the eyes as we entered from the sheer contrast from the dark main room to this whitewashed one.

"But you're outfit isn't complete yet silly!" She practically squealed and jumped for joy as she pulled me through the bustling room.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned her exasperatedly, blushing furiously as I heard several cat calls and whistles from a group of people who were busy starting at my backside. I looked around in attempt to ignore my ever growing fan club behind me, finally noticing what was going on in the room.

There were several mirrors all along the walls, lined with chairs and counters that were littered with various hair care and makeup products, several people were applying makeup and/or styling others hair. I gulped and tempted to pry my arm from her grasp for the millionth time tonight.

"You've GOT to be kidding me, right? Makeup?!"

She simply held on tighter, my hand going numb thanks to lack of blood circulating, and led me to the back of the room, where an...interestingly dressed man was dusting off the chair in the corner.

Let's stop a moment and look at how he's dressed shall we? I mean he made me feel a bit better about my outrageous outfit! The man's hair was two toned; black with yellow highlights only at the long spiky tips, and two...pigtails(?) sprouted from the back bound in what looked like white tape, making them curve and defy gravity rather than hang straight. He was wearing a deep purple tank top that barely stretched past his chest, his abs and navel completly exposed, a long purple skirt hung dangerously low around his hips, but that wasn't the worst of it, there was a long slit on the side of the skirt that went all the way back up to his hips, making it unbearably obvious that he was currently going commando, along with purple knee high stocking and brown shoes. The brown shoes were the only thing that actually looked normal.

I swear I've seen a character like him before....in a video game maybe? I don't know but that outfit certainly isn't something for the public.

He looked up from his absent minded cleaning as my sister and I, unwillingly might I add, headed closer. He flashed a smile at my sister and spoke, his deep voice almost growling as he waved once.

"Clara, came back I see. And with a friend." He smiled, looking as if he was holding back a laugh as he looked me up and down. I felt my face heating up as I looked away. Why, WHY did I ever agree to wear whatever my sister picked out tonight?!

"MMhm! This is my younger brother, the one I told you about remember?" Clara smiled and finally let go of my hand but practically forced me into the chair.

"His outfit isn't quite complete yet, don't you think?"

"Clara..." I nearly whined, seriously not happy with the way those two were exchanging glances at each other, me, and then back to each other again.

The man agreed with my sister, apparently they both thought it fun to practically torture me. Clara's phone randomly started screeching some custom made sound that was supposed to be a song. She opened it, apparently reading a text message of some sort and giggled again, snapping it shut.

"A friend's waiting for me at the front door, so I'll just leave you to your job Alex. See you later, Rai!" She waved, and before I could protest she skipped out of the room. I sighed, my head was beginning to hurt. What had I gotten myself into this time.

The man who I assumed was named Alex laughed at my expression before pulling up another chair and sitting in front of me, tray of different coloured face paint and various utensils in one hand.

"If you're her brother I would have figured you'd be smart enough when to tell her no." He teased, obviously amused at my expense as he grabbed a nearby rubber band and tied up my long hair to keep out of the way. I sighed again, giving up trying to come up with a way out of this.

"Unfortunately, I just can't say no to her. Besides, she may be a bit off her rocker but she's still a great sister."

Alex seemed to stop moving for a moment but then went right back to fiddling with the paints, so I shrugged it off without a thought.

"Sounds like you two are close, huh?" He asked with a small smile as he applied a white base on me, I'm guessing to make me look paler since my sister had decided to make me go with the 'zombie nurse' look. I looked away, absentmindedly watching the people behind me through the mirror.

"Not really...We actually didn't get along much until after I started high school. It's not like we fought or anything, she just pretty much ignored me or just wasn't around back then.Though once I started high school and she moved out of the house, she suddenly started talking with me. I guess it'd be because of our parents, they were always saying something negative to her..." I trailed off, half wondering why I was even talking about this to a stranger.

Oddly enough he looked a little...upset about something, but I kept quiet due to both not knowing what to say and the fact that he was applying some black paint around my mouth, making it look like stitches. My face felt strangely warm where the brush touched my skin.

"You didn't question her about the sudden change of heart?" He asked randomly as he mixed more colours together.

"Of course not." I said, my speech seemed to be slowing down, and my eyelids were getting heavy, I felt light headed as I struggled to keep my speech understandable.

"We may not have talked often before but I still loved my sister so when she started talking to me, I wanted to catch up on the missed times...I was so happy when she and I started talking agai-" My vision began to dim, I could barely keep my head up. With my last waking moment I looked up at Alex's face...was his expression...pity?

"Alex?" I asked before passing out.

Kudos to those who figure out where Alex's Costume comes from :3

Well, this post is long enough I think lol. So leave me a comment if you please :3

ALSO: For awhile I'll probably be posting a new one everyday or try to at least, because I want to record my fav. works of art here.

Till Next time,

Prof. Fizzy

Last edited by Fizzyology; 11-11-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Old Posted 11-08-2010, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  

Hello again :3 Going through my Gaia Journal Again I found something that I nearly forgot about.

The Alphabet

It's a way to express the things you like and such using the letters of the Alphabet, and I encourage anyone to make their own should they so please :3

NOTE: The ones in
blue are the ones I've written before, and the ones in purple are the ones that I've changed.

A is for Anime, something I watch too often

B is for Bird heads! I like to scare the hell out of people by eating all but the heads of the Peeps and keeping them in a box to show to people and yell "BIRD HEADS!!!"

C is for the first letter in my name, something that you'll only know if you be my real life friend :3

D is for Dickweed, a WONDERFUL term that I had forgotten about until I started reading a fic that's based in the 80's lol

E is for Eggo, leggo my eggo or you will die! D<

F is for Fluffy, because you can't be cute unless you're fluffy!

G is for Grandma, and mine kicks ASS! >D

H is for Hiccup, because not only is a hiccup an annoying sound made by one's body involuntarily, Hiccup is also a dragon tamer! :O

I is for Ice cream! Because I SCREAM for it, damn it! D:

J is for Jounouchi, the little bugger with a ridiculous Brooklyn accent lol

K is for Kenny, for he is dead, those bastards D<

L is for Lollygag, something I do a LOT, just ask my Mom XD

M is for Moocow! I used to have a stuffed one but I gave it to a friend :3

N is for Nicu, and I haves his plaid little undies >:.P (Gaia Reference)

O is for Oh My God, something I like to say when I'm mocking the typical Valley Girl. Like Oh. My. God, that is SOO like, NOT cool D: lol

P is for PIE! There need not a reason for explanation on that one, Pie is PIE!!!

Q is for...buh I don't know...Questionable, because my sanity is questionable? O-o

R is for the first letter in an old friend's name. Haven't talked to her in ages though D:

S is for the first letter in my best friend's name. I've known here since Kindergarten :3

T is for titanium, Celtic Guardian is stronger then it! >D

U is for Uranium! It burns us so! D:

V is for Van, my fluffy little spazz monkey of a friend :3

W is for WIGGLYPUFF! The most annoyingly pink yet amusing little gumball of a Pokemon in the history of history.

X is for...um...something ._. xenodocheionology because it sounds cool and has 'ology' at the end of it and yet apparently means "love of hotels and inns" o_o

Y is for YAOI. Words cannot express the awesome that be the Yaoi

Z is for Zeberberababa, because that is incredibly fun to yell in an ecodome XD

And that is the Alphabet lol. Make your own and tell me about it lol. It's just a fun little thing to do :3

I had to change some of my letters either because they were 'potty mouthed' (I used to cuss a lot ._.) or because they weren't true anymore lol.

Well now, I suppose it's high time to end this post.

I get the feeling that my posts in this thread are ALL going to be long ._.

Prof. Fizzy

Last edited by Fizzyology; 11-11-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Old Posted 11-10-2010, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  

Hello Again! Today has been rather slow for me. I swear it should be three PM by now but it's only 11:30 lol. Well I was going through my Gaia Journal again and found another old story of mine that was once again based on a dream I had(there's several). I was even planning on making a RP about it too, but the idea didn't go too well on Gaia (apparently it was too complicated for their little minds lol).

So read on and tell me if you think it would make a good RP here on Trisphee! :3

I watched him closely as he blew out the lamp, darkness over shadowing us all in a single breath. The children were calmed by their mothers trying to keep them silent as we continued our walk, moving as quietly as we could in order to stay unnoticed by our captors, their flash lights moving back and forth on the ground as he circled the perimeter. Cody held tightly to my hand as we crept past one of the guardsmen, ducking under the cover of the trees and bushes of the area. I looked down at him and I could tell he was still thinking about what had happened to our Mother, his tears silently running down his face as he tried to keep his breathing slow and quiet. In sympathy I patted his hair, straightening it out the same way Mother used to in order to calm him down. I wanted so badly to just be able to hold his tiny frail body in my arms and tell him everything would be alright, and that we would get out all together and safe, but I knew all to well that it would be a lie.

Kara behind us accidentally stepped on a branch, it's replied crack in protest seemed to echo loudly as we all stood still, frozen in our places, waiting for the inevitable.

A near by guardsmen's pointed ears perked up, he swirled his flash light to our direction, growling as he demanded in a gruff voice "Show yourself! I know you're out there little rats!" Cody shivered in his place and held my hand tighter, causing me to flinch. Kara's eyes were tearing up, we could all hear her silent apologies 'it's all my fault, we were so close and now it's pointless! It's all my fault! I'm so sorry...' her voice echoed in our head as four more guards began to walk near the first. Our leader in front of us grimaced and yelled "RUN! Go as fast as you can and never look back!!"

It was chaos from there after, we all ran for the river as fast as we could, our captives shouting after us, firing their weapons, releasing thousands of tiny shimmering strings. Kara screamed as the strings invaded her skin, controlling her body and forcing her to stop. "NO! I don't want to go back, Riika please, KILL ME!" She cried, her grip on my sleeve was incredible considering her state. I knew it was my job: we had all vowed to kill those who had been caught in order to save them from any more pain but I still cried aloud, my tears blinding my eyesight as my knife went through her throat. Her body became limp and fell with a sickening thud as I quickly whispered a small burial right as I replaced my knife to my pocket, picking up Cody and continuing to run as I hastily wiped at my tears. I lost count at how many people had become caught by our captor's puppet strings around me, their horrified shrieks filling my head as I began to run, killing all those who were caught near me.

Mika was already near the river as she called to me, her hand extended in my direction as she held on against the fast current. "Riika, hurry!!!" She cried as I managed to dodge more of the shimmering wire that cut at my face. I jumped towards the water as Cody cried in pain. "No CODY!!" I screamed as he slipped from my hands, his body caught in the puppet strings. I fell in the water and then it was too late, no matter how I tried and struggled, I couldn't beat the fast current and make it back to Cody, my tears mixing with the fast waves as I continued to cry after him.

~~~~

Our head count was reduced from 50 to 10 all in one night, four girls and six boys, I was the youngest of them all, but I didn't care as our leader spoke quietly about our next plans, all I could think about was that I couldn't keep my promise to Mother, Cody had been taken and worst of all, I couldn't even take his life in order to save him from his inevitable pain that awaited him back in the halls of Bourdrice's Biological Science Department. My shoulders shook as I tried to blank out my mind, to stop up my ears from the cries and screams that were floating in my head from Cody. We may have been physically detached but we were all still connected through our thoughts. Mika was sitting next to me worried as I refused to reply to her many nudges and calls. I sat hugging my knees as I stared at the water, it's now calming ripples doing nothing to distract me from Cody's never ending calls for me. The rest of the survivors were huddled around a small fire on the sandy, seaweed covered beach as they continued to argue about where to go.

"What are you talking about?! Renendo wouldn't be able to help us, hell he'd probably show us the road before we even got on his doorstep! We should just get off of this God forsaken rock and move to another country!" Geoffree argued.

"And how pray tell do you suggest we do that?! We don't have any money! I say we find Renendo and ask him for help, I'm sure he'd lend us some money to get us out of the basic area." Kennith replied back.

Our leader growled. "Enough both of you! What matters is that we managed to get out, sure but so many had been left behind, making that already cursed grounds their grave. We no longer are together, we have all lost our most precious connected-" He looked at my shivering form, his gold-yellow eyes shimmering in the firelight with sympathy that I didn't want nor needed. "We no longer are in need of this connection, we are all divided in our plans of what to do next and I say it's time we broke off this dependency and go our own way." He said quietly. I finally looked up at him, our eyes locking together. Never would I have thought that I would hear Leader suggest such a thing. Finally opened my mouth, every pair of yellowed eyes turned to me as I spoke in my relatively deep voice.

"You suggest to break more promises we made to Mother? Her dieing words were exactly "Stay together no matter what"! You claimed you would, we all stood as witnesses and now you talk of going our own way?" I exclaimed quietly, furious. "Does the family bonds mean nothing to you now that you are free?!" I yelled as I stood up, Mika's hands were cautiously on my shoulders, trying to calm me down.

Our leader calmly walked over to me, his gold eyes motioning for Mika to move over to the others as he replaced her hands with his own, I shivered in disgust, I hated the mixing of our energy when ever he touched me, my arms growing goosebumps as I tried to move away from him, but his eyes locked with mine and I was frozen. His face inched closer to mine so that I could only see his eyes, his sickly sweet breath on my lips as he spoke low enough so that only I could hear.

"You know all to well I had no intention of keeping that promise. I can't stand the sight of these fools any longer. It disgusts me to even be breathing the same air as them. You and I were never as closely connected to them as they are to us- don't try to deny it, you know full well you're only properly connected to Cody and myself, that you were only faking that you cared for them all just as equally as any sibling would, you know all too well that your heart remained cold as you killed the caught, you know those tears weren't for the dead but for the fact that you had to bloody your sacred hands." His harsh words literally caused my chest to hurt as I tired to release myself from his penetrating gaze. "Look at you" He continued, faking concern as he touched the corner of my left eye. "You're already changing colours, your innocence is washing away with the tide, Riika. There's a shrine near by were we can wash you of your sins in their sacred lake, I will not have my key be denied access to the gate Riika." He said harshly, his grip on my shoulders tightening. He smiled and let go, turning around again after rearranging his expression to fake agony as he ordered. "Leave us, go on your separate ways, Riika will stay with me." His heavy voice left no space for argument as the other men and women silently went their separate ways, even Mika left with a sad good bye eventually.

Our family had officially been broken.

So tell me what you think about it :3 My friends have all said they really liked it but I want to hear the opinions of people who haven't known me forever lol.

Yep...another long post ^-^

Prof. Fizzy

Last edited by Fizzyology; 11-11-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old Posted 11-11-2010, 01:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  

Been a few days since my last entry :O I've been distracted with getting ready for Christmas shopping Hell lol.

I decided that this entry will be a simple one; I don't want to forget the outfits that I've made on this site so I'm going to post my outfits here, meaning that this entry will most likely be edited often.

Feel free to comment on any of them :3

I technically have more, but I'm only going to post the ones that I liked the most :3

Prof. Fizzy

Last edited by Fizzyology; 11-29-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Old Posted 11-16-2010, 04:44 PM Reply With Quote