Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #817  
You get a ton of the seeds because you're still farming the low-level dungeons where they drop. Illusion gets dublits because he's running later normal/technical dungeons.

I'm mostly running special dungeons nowadays -- descended dungeons, gem dragons, and daily evo material dungeons. The low-level evo materials are actually the HARDEST for me to get.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-19-2015, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I mainly run that Giants Tower one and it has the plants in it.. but they never drop. so mean o:<

coda should spend 3-5 stamina and farm baby dungeons for a bit xD

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-19-2015, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #819  
I need a crap ton of EXP for my monsters, I'm at that area where I can move on but the only thing preventing me is my monsters current level (I'm getting close to that time where I need to focus on skill ups.)

Old Posted 06-19-2015, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I did the dragon dungeon that's on Tuesdays I think, and basically all the seeds drop for me. @.@

Old Posted 06-19-2015, 09:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #821  
dragon dungeon is thursday, tuesday is keepers, wensday is masks.. friday is spirits =)

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-20-2015, 09:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
I mainly run that Giants Tower one and it has the plants in it.. but they never drop. so mean o:<

coda should spend 3-5 stamina and farm baby dungeons for a bit xD
That's what I'm doing today, actually, since Tower of Giants is half-stamina on the weekends, so it's only 3 stam for 4 chances at a seed or plant. (This is actually a better deal than Thursday Dungeon.) I've gotten a few, but still not enough.

I'm mad because I didn't get a chance to run Friday Dungeon enough yesterday to get a Dub-Mythlit, and I REALLY want to evolve Noah, because she's going to be the only way I can clear Keeper of Gold now that I've evolved one of my Hera-Is. (ProTip: Noah + Folklore = boom. Lu Bu is even better in this combo than Folklore is, because Lu Bu stacks on another damage multiplier.)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-20-2015, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #823  
I managed to get 2 yesterday =) though I wanted one more to do a ulti evo on Bastet.. Odin Ulti will have to wait till i have more team cost though.. o3o he costs so much!

I got impatent on dragon plant drops and bought the coin dungeon that has them. FK! D8 I over flowed my boxes with them! x'D

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-20-2015, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Huh. That's actually not a bad idea... I've got the coins to spare, and it's the weekend so I can farm more with my tricolor team.

Old Posted 06-20-2015, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #825  
I have so many penguins from yesterday and the tech dungeons i needed some more dragon plants

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-20-2015, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
PAD Academy opens today! :D :D :D

Old Posted 06-22-2015, 05:23 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #827  
I pulled from the machine.

Got a chibi sun wukong. I don't have his non-chibi form so I suppose this is a win?

I wanted Chibi Red Odin though ._. 3 prongs bro.

Or the special school version of Athena.

Why is this even a REM machine? Should had been pal eggs, and they should had just taken out the normal REM monsters out of it.

Old Posted 06-22-2015, 07:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
is there anything good in this? I want to save my stones for the next god fest o3o the forest gaia thingy is going on so that ups my chance at parvati

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-22-2015, 08:09 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #829  
Academy? What's that? Is it a special thingy? Every time I look at the listings on the PADGuide I don't understand what its saying for the events. ^^;

Old Posted 06-22-2015, 12:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
its like the hello kitty colab it looks. it gots its own egg machine and a dungeon

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-22-2015, 12:12 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #831  
But Coda was saying something about Academy? Now I'm confused. ^^;

Old Posted 06-22-2015, 12:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
its the title of the dungeon/machine xD PAD Academy is similar to the Hello Kitty Colab but with chibi PAD originals instead of characters from someone else's design

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-22-2015, 12:19 PM Reply With Quote