Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Lazy
Default   #17  
I will be getting both of these, I'm considering pre ordering them. My sister will get on and I'll take the other. I haven't really chosen which copy I'll take...I've also heard that there was some sort of mystery prize for getting both. I'm excited, but in no real rush. I've still got SoulSilve ro finish up.
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 04:59 PM  
Blue Fish
A lot of the new Pokemon are just...
Bad.
<_<
Not badass.
Just bad.
I like 531 and 625.
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 05:13 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
Default   #19  
I think they are a lot better than most in Shinno. Maybe it's just me. The whole game and story is better too. Some claim there's not a lot of new things going on but well either they are picky or blind. I think it's the first time I've actually felt this is "new" ever since Pokémon GS on gameboy color! Just the thing that everything moves makes it feel more alive. You'll notice straight away if you go back and play previous DS games. I think people need to stop whining about the old pokémon, you can still get those too later. Give the new ones a chance. At least half of them is worth a shot.

If you can read this it means you have passed the first grade, congratulations.
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 08:19 PM  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
I think they are a lot better than most in Shinno. Maybe it's just me. The whole game and story is better too. Some claim there's not a lot of new things going on but well either they are picky or blind. I think it's the first time I've actually felt this is "new" ever since Pokémon GS on gameboy color! Just the thing that everything moves makes it feel more alive. You'll notice straight away if you go back and play previous DS games. I think people need to stop whining about the old pokémon, you can still get those too later. Give the new ones a chance. At least half of them is worth a shot.
I agree and I don't.
The story is much better, but the thing that troubles this game after you beat the game there is absoutely no more story. In blind sight the game was extremely short story wise, it feels like a final fantasy game after you beated it. You won, great story but nothing else but a few quests and a few extra stuff.

The new pokemon are growing on me a bit, a bit as in I can accept 10 more of them I didn't before. But this generation is just sad, hopefully Pokemon Grey will fix the not having anything to do after you beated it. I want more story, and more things to do once you beated it. Theres a lot of useless areas that didn't even need to be in the game that could of been used.

The humor is great in the game though compared to all of the other generations.. I'm still laughing at being launched out of a cannon face first to a wall.. BAHAHAHA XD

Old Posted 10-10-2010, 09:44 PM  
Double Rainbow
Default   #21  
My boyfriend bought the Japanese version and had it shipped here.
He loves it. Not to an obsession point, but he says that it's worth every penny and more.
Old Posted 10-10-2010, 11:23 PM  
Webcomicker!
I ended up getting Pokemon White in Japanese. I really disliked most of the new Pokemon but after playing with them, I'm starting to like them more. C: I can't really understand what anyone is saying, but so far I absolutely love the game. xD I really like that it is harder than previous games as well. The trainers seem to level up much faster. To me anyways.

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 10-14-2010, 04:30 PM  
Show Me Your Teeth
Default   #23  
I can't decide between Pokemon Yellow or Silver. I loved them both.

I'll be obtaining both Pokemon Black and White when they release here in America. :D

Illusion; How are you playing it? Are you playing it in English or Japanese?
Color me.
Old Posted 10-14-2010, 05:00 PM  
Brigade Leader
I would totally get Pokemon Black/White but I don't have a DS :(
Old Posted 10-14-2010, 05:23 PM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #25  
.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. ·Âº○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.

i need to look into the game more before i decide if i want to get the black or white when it's out. I'm still a huge fan on red/blue myself though the re-released gold/silver were very well done in my book i liked that they linked the three lands together ^^

though my boyfriend complains that theres only one save file xD lol

.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. ·Âº○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 09:14 PM  
Local Weirdo
Omg I am crazy excited about the new generation! > w <
I'm already planning which Pokemon I'm gonna have in my first party haha. xD;;
I'm just worried about what console it'll be on, is it going to be on the 3DS? Will you even be able to play it on the DS, DSlite, etc.?
Anyways, I'm looking out for the US release date definitely.

Also, I am currently playing Soul Silver and I love it. In the Kanto region now but I'm just training Pokemon and trying to get some cool strong parties. :]
Old Posted 10-20-2010, 09:16 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi View Post
I can't decide between Pokemon Yellow or Silver. I loved them both.

I'll be obtaining both Pokemon Black and White when they release here in America. :D

Illusion; How are you playing it? Are you playing it in English or Japanese?
Same way Taiki playing it, Japanese. Its a pain in the ass I swear.. xD I'm able to name my guy white though. I have a action replay and I beated the game and got everything I could. Now to get anything I want.

Old Posted 10-20-2010, 09:26 PM  
Harmless
I so want Black when it come out in English. (Reshiram! :3) I'm still trying to beat Platinum, though, so it'll probably have to wait until after I'm done with that.

Oh, and my favorite games are Yellow and Sapphire, so far. :3
Last edited by Mechanical Girl; 10-25-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Old Posted 10-25-2010, 12:45 AM  
Red-aholic
Default   #29  
My favorite was my first--Gold. *happy sigh* I'm super excited about Black/White, though. Most of the new pokemon are ugly but there are some cute ones thrown in there xD

This Sushi has been Fen-Bitten
Old Posted 10-31-2010, 01:47 AM  
System Start

There are some ugly ones that have been in every generation, at least that's what I think. But over time many of them have grown on me as I got used to them. Hopefully these new ones will. I just hope they have more that start off ugly and get cuter as they evolve.
Old Posted 11-01-2010, 02:19 AM  
SangKixChase
Default   #31  
this generations seems a bit odd to me. i tend to go with Fire type, but the starter fire looks...eh. so i might go with Grass this time.
i think i'll get White version if anything
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 05:06 PM  
Goddess of Death
Totally!! XD
My first game was Pokemon Red Version.
But my favorite was silver and no not soulsilver lol.

I cant wait for this. <3

"Mah Pokemans, Let me Show you them."

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 05:10 PM  
Closed Thread