Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #81  
Most of the game I play are role play types where one makes their own character (of those my favourites are Mirri, my Khajit adventurer in Morrowind, and Sharla, my kick-ass necromaner from Icewind Dale) but of the pre-generated characters these guys come to mind:

Balthier from FFXIII (that or 12, not sure which). He amuses me :D.

Al Cid from FF Tactics A2 (DS). He also amuses me. :D

Minsc from Baldur's Gate. Go Boo! Miniature giant space hampsters unite!

Yoshimo from Baldur's Gate 2. He has his moments.

Have a soft spot for Yoshi too. :). Love the little guy though there may be some nostalgia to go with it.
Old Posted 05-01-2011, 12:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Jill valentine (Resident evil) Shes the master of unlocking shyt. B]

Claire redfield (Resident evil) Actually I like her better than jill. Its something about her..something. Maybe its the ponytail :D

Nemesis (Resident evil 3) I gotta give him credit for stalking a chick all over town and managing to get himself blown up by a missile in the end. c:

Agent J (elite beat agents) The dudes got elvis hair and he can dance. Come on! :D

Soma (Castlevania: Dawn of sorrow) I hate how hes all gaga for that stupid pink haired chick that cant even protect herself. But still, hes my favorite next to Alucard. >_>

Waluigi (various nintendo games) Believe it or not he was my first crush when I was little. I used to play with him all the time in mario tennis.

Wario (various nintendo games) Out of all the nintendo characters he made me laugh the most. Especially in wario ware inc corporated. Hes such a greedy butthole XD.
Old Posted 05-01-2011, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #83  
Nemesis bad!

My friend and I were playing Res. Evil 3 (well, he was playing, I was watching) and we got chased into the police station. You could hear him hammering away on the door periodically the whole time we were in there. The sound of the door finally breaking was one of our more tense video game moments, beaten out by the time we were playing Silent Hill 2 and other people had started gathering around to watch.
Old Posted 05-02-2011, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote