Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Master of Shadows
Post Help Trisphee   #1  
I really enjoy Trisphee I just wish there were more people Online at one time than there is. I tell people about it but we all need to help. The most amount of people online at once was 700 and sum but I know we can get more. All I have to say is tell more people about Trisphee I would love to see more people so ill do my part make sure you do yours
Its Always Darkest Before The Dawn....
In The Dark Is Where I Lay, In The Shadows Is Where I Stay

He's one Smart Man
Old Posted 06-14-2017, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
"the most amount of people online at once was 700-"

Well. Erh. That's not true, there might had been some outside influences to make that happen. Really there has been at most online around 75-100 people at one time. The community has always been small.

I've tried doing things in the past to get people rallied up to join and it was insignificantly successful, there is a huge turn over rate, mostly because of inactivity. At best out of the 25-50 people we might invite during this time, maybe 1-2 people actually stick around in some capacity.

Events help drive the regular members interests to come and talk. But really there is no advertising or ways for people to find out about Trisphee besides the users and really it's the matter of going to other sites and attracting people to Trisphee, knowing people in real life and talking about Trisphee, and so on.

Small suggestions:

-If your on other sites similar to Trisphee, invite friends over.
-Ask friends or relatives that would be interested in avatars, or that anime-like scene ask them to join.
-Share on social media.

Some absurdly big suggestions:
-Go to a anime convention drop business cards in random places with trisphee.com with random avatars on it. Maybe with some bold statement like "a avatar site bajillion times better then Gaia's"
-Get a popular internet celebrity to share the website or shout out to the website online.
-Ask your school, local colleges, and library with a teen section to put ads on their boards. Can just be black and white print out from your home printer.

Last edited by Illusion; 06-15-2017 at 12:14 AM.
Old Posted 06-15-2017, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #3  
That number was a bot flood from a Chinese search engine that wasn't representing itself as a search engine. A more realistic number for the record of how many concurrent active human users we've had is 168, as measured by how many distinct users posted in a 24-hour span.

168 is still quite a respectable number, though!
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-15-2017, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
that's honestly more than i thought!pretty neat stuff, those statistics.

Old Posted 06-15-2017, 02:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #5  
I wanna advertise the site, but... I'm not sure I can, honestly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-15-2017, 02:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Nothing's stopping you. If you want to, do it.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-15-2017, 02:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #7  
I don't have anywhere I'm willing to advertise because of the people being toxic. I don't want toxic people here.
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-15-2017, 02:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
ya keep those toxic people in their toxic lands haha <3 better a small community than a mean one ^_^

Old Posted 06-15-2017, 03:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #9  
Agreed. I don't want this site to be toxic.
Quote:
Old Posted 06-15-2017, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
You never know what you get. Besides, if people are toxic there is.. You know. Banning. Or even temp bans. I don't think the staffers had to take out the ban hammer for quite some time.

Old Posted 06-15-2017, 04:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #11  
It's been a couple years, yeah. I think there's only four or five people who have ever been enough of a problem to warrant it in the entire history of the site.

Old Posted 06-15-2017, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Master of Shadows
I think if Trisphee gets idk games or events something that will make people stay on the website more. When I used to be on Gaia Zomg was what I play (BTW its back).
I thought the games on here were cool like the one with the different girls and choices but the games have been under construction for a while so maybe we could raise money for that or something
Its Always Darkest Before The Dawn....
In The Dark Is Where I Lay, In The Shadows Is Where I Stay

He's one Smart Man
Old Posted 06-15-2017, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #13  
I think editing profiles would be good too. Like, I go to Caedon often because over there, I have the font in my profile in cursive... and you guys know how much I love cursive. Perhaps do something similar with the profiles here where someone could make it the way they like it, within reason.
Quote:
Old Posted 06-15-2017, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foday View Post
I think if Trisphee gets idk games or events something that will make people stay on the website more. When I used to be on Gaia Zomg was what I play (BTW its back).
I thought the games on here were cool like the one with the different girls and choices but the games have been under construction for a while so maybe we could raise money for that or something
Well the you will be tickled to death to know that The Grand Carnival starts today! Hop on over to the forum!
Old Posted 06-15-2017, 07:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
I think editing profiles would be good too. Like, I go to Caedon often because over there, I have the font in my profile in cursive... and you guys know how much I love cursive. Perhaps do something similar with the profiles here where someone could make it the way they like it, within reason.
Historically, we haven't wanted to do a whole lot of profile customization. Definitely nothing like what Gaia offers. The rationale is that we want people to focus on customizing their avatars instead of their profile pages.

That said, what we currently offer is quite a bit LESS than what we would like to offer, too. You should at least get a bbcode block for whatever text you want to put there.

Old Posted 06-15-2017, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Games have been added to the site. However the games your talking about are IM rooms, the problem is that because the forums are inactive as it is to make a separate lobby/game room would take traffic away from the site. Not to mention that would be a pain to make.

And then editing profiles, I mean. Yeah that would be nice for the few people who would use it. But it's one of those things that doesn't benefit the major problem of getting and attaining members.

I think right now the only thing the site needs is a carrot and a stick that's not virtual item rewards. Like fake internet points, a leaderboard, and so on.

With an event going on right now, it's the idea time to get people over to the site. But I implore you, ask everyone and everybody. Don't worry about the site turning toxic, the community that's here, mods, and admins can easily handle the few people that are here. And are very patient and tolerant to work around the edges to keep things from going out of proportion.

Old Posted 06-16-2017, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote