Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Duchess of Deliciousness
Default ( Cheesecake and Nightmare ) - ( Role-Play Contest )   #1  
This is an contest entry. Do not post unless your name is in the title. Nightmare and I were paired to do a battle scene in the contest to please Asura and Keeper-the-one-who-wields-spooky-lanterns.

About Harley
Anywho, my character, Harley is the character I am role-playing with. My current avatar should depict her perfectly. She is adorned with black and red attire complete with a blade and can send an elemental bolt your way with a blink of an eye. She isn't a Yutri that will change form in battle, but she will freely do so when spying on enemy lines. She is also a very excellent medic who wouldn't hesitate to heal a fellow Rebel, even in battle. She'd risk her own life to save a life.
Current Funds:
Aurum: 0,000
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 08:56 PM  
Derp
about nightmare

• The avatar I currently have is the outfit my character will have. Dressed up in black, orange, red, and gold with a few hints of silver, this Valyarin rebel prefers to fight with her hands. However, she does carry an axe on hand in case something goes wrong. Nightmare loves to be on the front lines of the battle. link to outfit
nighty's sig in under construction.
Last edited by Nightmare; 08-05-2011 at 05:01 PM.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 10:34 AM  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #3  
Harley rested upon a tree in the woods. The tree provided excellent shade and was very comfortable to lean against. She wiped a little blood from her blade with her skirt. It didn't leave a really bad stain, but she could wash it later. He laid her blade right beside her, still clenching it and put her had back. A day of fighting, killing off the Loyalists and healing the wounded left her exhausted. She needed a bit of rest.
Current Funds:
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 01:58 PM  
Derp
Walking through the trees of the forest, Nightmare strolled calmly beneath the shade of the trees. It was quite quiet compared to the battle field from which she had just left. Several smaller fights could be heard going on, but she payed no attention to it. With a soft sigh, she threw her arms behind her head and looked up. "Nothing.." she said aloud. Bored from the lack of fighting going on with her, she came to a stop and noticed a team mate up head - Harley, to be exact. Nightmare blinked and approached her. "Hey...Harley, right? she asked, "You doing anything important?" If not ... how's a good sparring match, sound? She ended with a grin.
Old Posted 08-05-2011, 07:27 PM  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #5  
Harley looked at Nightmare. Harley was good with names of her fellow comrades. She smiled, "Yes, a sparring match would be lovely. I have learned a few new things from Loyalist warriors I would like to practice anyway."
Current Funds:
Old Posted 08-06-2011, 12:49 AM  
Derp
Nightmare grinned wide as she took several steps back, making the space between them large. She had gotten what she was looking for and going up against a fellow comrade would help her to learn a few techniques for later battles. "Oh, you say so?" she said, "I'm excited to see them." Pulling her axe out, she readied herself. "I shall allow you to go first."
Old Posted 08-07-2011, 10:53 AM  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #7  
"I won't go easy on you," Harley said. He pointed her swords towards her opponent and did a little bow. Then with a flick of her other hand she sent a ball of fire straight towards Nightmare. It sizzled as it flew.
Current Funds:
Old Posted 08-07-2011, 01:32 PM  
Derp
Nightmare watched Harley carefully, her eyes not moving once from her. Upon seeing the fire ball fly from her other hand, Night jumped out of the way, allowing it to hit the tree behind her. Grinning, she twirled her axe. "You're going to have to do better than that to win!" she shouted as she re-gripped her axe and began to charge her opponent.
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 09:46 AM  
Duke of Deliciousness
Default   #9  
Harley gave a really nice grin to Nightmare and immediately dodged her charge and gave her a light, but powerful nudge. Harley was ready now. She knew Nightmare was a good fighter, but she didn't know how quick she was, but Harley was confident she was quicker. "The same goes to you, trying to lug that little axe will not get you anywhere with the stealthier opponents," she said.
Cheesecake's Mule

Currently Buying:
Nothing.
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 07:01 PM  
Derp
The nudge made Nightmare stumble, but she quickly regained her balance. She glared a little at Harley. The two had fought several times before, but this time was different. She was faster, lighter on her feet, and just all around better. Standing back on both feet, her expression became serious. Placing the axe back on her back, she spoke, "Then make this more interesting, Harley." She bolted back at her, this time faster than before.
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 09:34 PM  
Duke of Deliciousness
Default   #11  
Harley changed form. She never really did it before, but she thought it might be fun to do so. She was a speeding armored cheetah. The armor was a really nice touch. Harley could tell Nightmare was going faster than before, but not faster than a cheetah. Harley charged back at her roaring.
Cheesecake's Mule

Currently Buying:
Nothing.
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 09:39 PM  
Derp
Really, a cheetah? Nightmare thought with a low growl. Jumping to the side to avoid Harley's new form, she retreated into one of the trees. Her reasons for doing so were limited, but it seemed to be at the time the best possible thing to do. "Playing hard, I see," she said. Nightmare needed a few seconds to think out a play, but knew that those few seconds would be critical to her.
Old Posted 08-12-2011, 01:00 PM  
Duke of Deliciousness
Default   #13  
"Yes, the battle won't be easy," Harley said as she regained her original form. "Come down and play, Nightmare. If you were fighting those Loyalist marksmen, you'd be already dead." Harley sent another fire ball cracking towards the tree Nightmare was nested in.
Cheesecake's Mule

Currently Buying:
Nothing.
Old Posted 08-12-2011, 03:36 PM  
Closed Thread