Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #2993  
Trying to re-familiarize myself with curly hair methods, only to be reminded of why I stopped trying.
Old Posted 03-05-2020, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Despite my age I look and feel younger. ;u; I guess the saying "You're as young as you feel" rings true sometimes

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-05-2020, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2995  
have a vague headache, probably eyestrain or mild dehydration.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 03-06-2020, 02:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I saw a bag of goldfish crackers yesterday, and now, I really want some f*ckin' goldfish crackers. <:[

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-06-2020, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2997  
Was initially irritated at my paycard stuff for JoAnn changing, but then I discovered that, not only does the new site actually load really fast on my phone, but I also can transfer any amount I want to my bank account instead of having to transfer the whole amount. So now my paycard can be my sort of alternate savings for things like buying new furniture and stuff!
Old Posted 03-06-2020, 03:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
my younger daughter is on her way home from college for spring break. the bus brings her into center city philly, and from there she can take a train up to a train station that's like about 7ish minutes from my house. the bus station in center city is about an hour away... and i hate driving in the city, and she knows this... but she still asked me if i could come pick her up. i hope she's not too miffed i made her take the train....

currently reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Last edited by trystan830; 03-06-2020 at 05:30 PM.
Old Posted 03-06-2020, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2999  
been playing some black desert online, and i want to know all the lore. all of it.

Old Posted 03-06-2020, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Someone got footage of my dreams...

Old Posted 03-06-2020, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #3001  
...<-<... conjunction junction, what's your function?~

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-06-2020, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Me: Ah, I should go to bed soon...

My Brain: 🎵 "OH THAT'S SOO CoOoOoL, SO COoOoOL! IT'S SO PRETTY! So pretty!" 🎶
Old Posted 03-07-2020, 03:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3003  
mutters quietly abt waterfall

Old Posted 03-07-2020, 11:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
>.>; dooon't goooo taaasting waterfalls...~
or...was it, don't go racing waterfalls? /:[
...don't go...>:/ facing?
*snap!* >:D Don't go CRAZY waterfalls!

Old Posted 03-07-2020, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3005  
I'm super excited because I caved and bought the dragon sculpture chainmail pattern that I've been wanting for ages and it actually doesn't look that hard to make honestly, so I want to get home and dig around to see if I have the right rings to make it.
The only really disappointing thing is that they don't really give too detailed of information on what rings go where. For example, for the rings for the body, they list 2 different ring sizes, but I've gone over the pattern several time and can't find any mention of where they use the second size they give. And for the tail, they again list 3 ring sizes, but don't specify which rings to use for what part of the tail. though that part, at least, gives visual clues in the photo of the finished piece, which shows that the tail gets smaller and thinner the closer to the tip, so you can assume that you start with the biggest rings and work down to the smallest.
XP
But still. If you're gonna make the point of making an almost $6 pattern, the least you could do is fully explain the projects in it better. I know it's an intermediate pattern, but honestly, even people who have mastered all the "beginner" weaves probably could do with a refresher on some stuff.

*shrug* But maybe that's just me.

Another annoyance is that in the project, there are at least 2 weaves mentioned (both for the tail) that they don't even have any kind of other instructions for on their site, even separate from the dragon pattern and they don't even so much as list where you could find instructions for the weaves. So....if you haven't stumbled across the Trizantine Weave (which I have literally only found 1 tutorial for on youtube) or Double Cable Weave (which I think is either a weave more commonly referred to as double spiral or is just a 2 in 2 chain, but I can't tell), you're on your own for making (improvising with whatever weaves you want) the tail.
Old Posted 03-07-2020, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
When you want to pour your heart out but have anxiety QuQ

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-08-2020, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3007  
this close to outright snapping at someone because they're not even being subtle about ignoring me when we used to be friends. boy do i want to RIP THEM TO SHREDS. percival would VERY MUCH like it if he wasn't fucking ignored all the time.

percival also has a party on his birthday. he doesn't even like parties. his niece will be there, and he can only tolerate a screaming little bastard child for small amounts at a time.

of course, his mother is a twat and doesn't fucking listen to him.

Old Posted 03-08-2020, 01:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;U; not sure if it's my depression or my period that is acting up...but I just really want to cry and do absolutely nothing but rot away in my bed alone. I was a stupid doopis and I hate that I get like this every time I make a single mistake..
Also, B[ I'm not bleeding as much as I thought I would and it's making me upset at myself, and I'm already upset at myself, so I'll just keep on keepin' on and hope I don't bleed at all tomorrow.

>B/ Also also, you can't make me go to church MOM! >x{ I'm a grown ass woman and I know it doesn't work for me! I'm not goin'! >8[ I don't care if ya call me a heathen! >xC You can't make me go!

Old Posted 03-08-2020, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote