Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Forward Thinker
Default I am feeling...Purple.   #1  
Heya everybody!

Trisphee has a few changes incoming that I wanted to tell everybody about!

As the title mentioned, my name is purple now...And, in fact, as of now, I am the owner and head honcho of our very lovely site here.

Fenris will still be around, pixelling when she can, but she has for a while now not been able to dedicate much time to Trisphee.

For the most part, Trisphee will remain the same. There won't be any major shakeups of staff, or how we run things, but it is my goal & mission to improve Trisphee in any way possible, and make it the best it can be.

That's all. Have fun! :D
Old Posted 03-21-2014, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
look at that sexy purple name :o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 03-21-2014, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #3  
Gallbat refuses to accept this.

Old Posted 03-21-2014, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Silly Gallbat. I think the mask is cutting off your oxygen. <3
Old Posted 03-21-2014, 12:56 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #5  
Oh. Yes. A mask would probably do it.

Old Posted 03-21-2014, 12:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
im more worried about the pool of blood around tohos feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 03-21-2014, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #7  
Pay no attention to that!

...Actually. That's just where pikachu ended up after your signature.
Old Posted 03-21-2014, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
Wow, Toho! Congrats! The purple looks very good on you! :'D

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 03-21-2014, 05:30 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #9  
Congrats! I'm excited to see where the site goes from here. :)
World's worst for poofing during a conversation. Sorry.
Old Posted 03-21-2014, 08:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Grats Toho! Can't wait to hear about your ideas!
Old Posted 03-21-2014, 09:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #11  
*Wishes Toho luck* :3
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 03-21-2014, 02:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Nice. Your purpling's looking really good on ya, Toho. :)

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 03-21-2014, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Art Meiser
Default   #13  
As he said, I'm still around, just not as owner. I needed to get Trisphee to someone who has more time than I do because I jsut couldn't dedicate the time to give you guys what you deserve or ive Trisphee what it deserves. Though I have found time to do some pixelings...
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 03-23-2014, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
**splashes in Toho's blood puddle** >:3
Congratuations!

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 03-23-2014, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #15  
I'm interested to see what comes out of this.
Toho you are an enigma to me; I've never seen you post on the site when I was around, or participate in group streams while I was in Fen's pixel class. I'm not saying that as a bad thing, it's just that I simply don't know what your mindset is or who you are as a person. All I know about you is that you code for the site, so to break the ice let me ask you a few questions if that's okay?

1. How did (or do) you know being the webmaster for Trisphee would benefit the site as a whole?

2. Envision Trisphee in one year; under your leadership, what goals do you want to achieve, and how will you accomplish those goals?

3. Avatar sites are becoming a dying fad, in my opinion it's because of the lack of original ideas, an inactive/ignored community, a broken economy, and failure to make a profit. What actions will you do to ensure Trisphee will not only thrive, but to grow as a business and community

I do expect you to answer these questions, take as much time as needed I really want to hear well thought out response for you. Sorry if I'm being too frank, but these are some very important questions that you need to think about and to constantly refer back to in the future.

Last edited by Illusion; 03-24-2014 at 07:08 PM.
Old Posted 03-24-2014, 03:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
I'd be happy to answer your questions, Illusion. :) I have been around for a while, but I admit I don't post all that often, and I am not (really) an artist, so I have never participated in Fen's pixel classes and the like. I am primarily a programmer and organizer.
  1. These things are never certain, of course. I believe me taking over is beneficial because I (typically) do have the time to keep up with what's going on, as well as enough financial security to be able to fund improvements for the site that I cannot do myself. (People who make cool things for cool sites like to be paid, you know!)

2. What I would like to see, in the broadest response possible, is to at least double the amount of activity, more, ideally. More specifically, I plan on having several updates to the site itself (discounting avatar items which will continue to go), for functionality and appearances. More details on that will be shared when there is more concretely something to tell, but I will say that my current first priority is to make sure the trades system works for everybody no matter what crazy number of items you have.

3. They do seem to be dying out, you're right. Avatar sites are neat, but let's be blunt: Cool avatars are not enough to get a site to continue to live and be lively. To that end, I will be working on improving things outside of just avatars. Off hand, making Trisphee's large story more accessable to new comers, as well as perhaps adding more game options are things I would like to see. The trouble with games, though, is that most simple things you'd find have already been done.

I would be happy to hear suggestions and opinions from everybody about what you would like to see on Trisphee.

Regarding economy, that can be a very difficult thing to manage. There is a need, in most digital economies like this, to have "gold sinks" (or aurum sinks in our case, of course), that is, things that users can spend their aurum on that takes it out of circulation entirely. Since posting generates aurum, and people are always posting, there's always more...that means over time people can spend more of it to get the same thing, leading to inflation, which can be bad for newcomers. The economy of Trisphee is still relatively small, in that sense, but it is something I think about.

Do feel free to ask me more questions! :D
Old Posted 03-25-2014, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote