Hmm, let's try #68 then.
Old Posted 01-02-2019, 03:23 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #115  
I'll hang up #70!

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 01-02-2019, 03:50 AM  
Writer
Witchchylde: You pick up the ornament and carefully place it on the tree. Oh the suspense! Pengore thankfully seems distracted elsewhere. Maybe they're already planning their outfit for the big final. I don't know what you're going to wear, but to start you off with the right undies you win Snoozy Panda Briefs in the color of your choice.

tsukiko: As you walk towards the tree, you feel so incredibly tired that you almost drop your ball. However with the last tiny bit of willpower you manage to hang it on a branch. For a good rest you can sleep on Plump Pet Pillows.

Biomecha: Very, very carefully you grab the ornament from the box and tiptoe towards the tree. You pay close attention to the carpet and any other distractions. Luckily nothing bad happens, and you win a raffle ticket for your help with decorating.

KittyBeary: As you hang the ornament on the tree you discover a tiny panda nibbling on icicles. He thinks you're a friend and shares some with you. You win 5 icicles.

Old Posted 01-02-2019, 10:43 AM  
Jellosexual
Default   #117  
I meant I was hoping the first tree would hold 100 balls at once xD

I'll try #61
Old Posted 01-02-2019, 10:51 AM  
Writer
Haha, well... if I knew you wanted a tree that doesn't show any green under those ornaments anymore... xD

The ball almost drops from the tree, so you decide to use a combination of duct tape and superglue. Now it hangs very secure, and the duct tape bow becomes a new fashion trend. You win 20 icicles.
Old Posted 01-02-2019, 11:12 AM  
Double Rainbow
Default   #119  
I want to adopt all the kitties! They deserve loving homes <3

I think I'd like to try #62 this time... It's such a delicate pattern... I just hope the ornament isn't too delicate for my fumbling fingers!

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 01-02-2019, 11:30 AM  
Truthwatcher
Hmmm...I'm gonna hang #71
Old Posted 01-02-2019, 01:43 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #121  
I will choose #56 please.~ -_- *politely takes the ornament to place on the tree*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-02-2019, 04:13 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
And #63 for me, please.
Old Posted 01-02-2019, 04:16 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #123  
Pink Panda Briefs! And the panda on 69 looks ready to play, I'm gonna bring it over to hang with its friends!
Old Posted 01-02-2019, 09:06 PM  
A*DIC*TED
I tried to make ornaments but the Texture program I downloaded doesn't have many options, and when I tried downloading other versions/programs from the same page they wouldn't open. D:

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 01-02-2019, 11:21 PM  
Writer
Default   #125  
Awen: Thankfully the ornament isn't too delicate for your fumbling fingers, or maybe you just were exceptionally lucky. Either way it hangs on the tree now and grants you 10 icicles.

Kaderin: You walk towards the tree and stumble, but at the very last second can retain your balance. Careful, you almost dropped your bauble during that stunt. Luckily you held it tight yet not so tight it breaks. You win 5 icicles.

Merskelly: The ornament likes your polite demeanor. Don't ask me how ornaments got feelings too, but I assure you they have. So the bauble wants to reward you with Snoozy Panda Shorts in the color of your choice.

Biomecha: Unfortunately Awen Moonshine got to that ornament first (page 7). You're welcome to pick another.

Witchchylde: You have made a little panda very happy. Everyone needs friends. And with 25 icicles you should be able to spend a nice day at the mall or the cinema with your own friends.

Old Posted 01-03-2019, 06:18 AM  
Truthwatcher
With help from Derpy, I decide to hang ornament #64
Old Posted 01-03-2019, 02:32 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #127  
Sorry about that, I thought it had been updated Hy that point.

I'll try #72.
Old Posted 01-03-2019, 02:59 PM  
Icy Footed
Thank you! A pair of Jade Snoozy Panda shorts please.
^-^ I learned my manners from Pirate Prince Academy. *bows* -u- Owned, operated and overseen by the most regal members of pirate royalty.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-03-2019, 08:34 PM