Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #65  
Let's try #39 and hope it doesn't end in a catastrophe.
Old Posted 12-26-2018, 06:42 PM  
More More More Magic
*grumbles* fine pengore I'll try 33 instead
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 12-26-2018, 07:31 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #67  
Oh well then, sounds like an idea. xD

Perhaps I'll try hanging ball #51 on the tree now!

(Also if you need more ornament suggestions I'm here. 8D And would like to see bear ornaments if possible. Maybe pandas....)

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-26-2018, 11:39 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
I'm kind of tempted to try making ornaments but I need to find some tutorials.
Old Posted 12-27-2018, 12:23 AM  
Icy Footed
Default   #69  
:} *picks number 30* awwww I would really hate for this cute kitty face to shatter. <x{ *carefully holds it to put on the tree*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-27-2018, 02:46 AM  
Truthwatcher
While I do love the cats, I wanna hang ornament 53 because it looks cool.
Old Posted 12-27-2018, 04:29 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #71  
If we're allowed to submit ornaments, I can try making some. 8D

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-27-2018, 07:11 AM  
Double Rainbow
*pets the kitty at my feet before moving over to the ornament box* Well... Lets see if I have more luck with bauble #37..

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-27-2018, 08:43 AM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #73  
Hmmmmmm Lets go with Crimson to match ornament #54. *takes 54 and tries to carefully place it on the tree*
Old Posted 12-27-2018, 10:04 AM  
Writer
Yes yes, you're welcome to submit ornaments if you'd like. The file I'm using is 50x50 pixel as a guideline. For those who want a tutorial, one way to do them is throw a texture into Texture Discovery v1.2.0, hit Texture Mapping Preview and make a screenshot. Then select the ball itself in Photoshop, copy it into a new image and resize it accordingly.
Old Posted 12-27-2018, 01:46 PM  
Writer
Default   #75  
Biomecha: You got your hopes on high and fortunately luck favors you today. The ornament looks quite hip on the tree, but you don't get much time to admire it. Lord Cattington sends you to bring him a tuna spiced latte. At least you get to keep the change of 10 icicles.

MonBon: You still feel anxious as if Pengore is watching you. There could be another rage fit any moment. It reminds you of these dreams where you find yourself in school or amidst a job interview wearing nothing but your underwear. But then you decide this will not stop you from decorating the tree. After all, even underwear can be nice. You are certainly going to rock Snoozy Digit Shorts in the color of your choice.

KittyBeary: You search the entire box for a bear themed ornament, but it seems to be mostly cats. So you decide on one of them and make your way to the tree. Maybe Pengore also loves cats, or maybe they just are distracted. Nothing bad happens. You win an order form for new baubles. No, wait. It's a raffle ticket.

Merskelly: Even the most evil forces on this planet would not dare to make a cute kitty face shatter. Or well, at least not right now. Maybe the next one will break again, but yours made it on the tree safely. To show off your love for cats you get a Snoozy Digit Top in the color of your choice.

Kaderin: For some strange reason the box indeed contains one or two ornaments that do not show cats. You wonder if a phoenix ornament would assemble itself together again after breaking like the legendary bird emerges from its ash. But as fascinating as the question sounds, you decide not to try it. After all it would be a shame to lose such a cool bauble. As you hang it on the tree, part of your hair gets stuck in the branches. You try to untangle your mane, but finally accept the only way to get free again includes scissors. Your new haircut is Kitten Hair in the color of your choice.

Awen: You pick the ornament from the box and carefully walk towards the tree. On your way however you overlook a crease in the carpet, stumble and drop the ornament. But what's that? The cat has stayed by your side and with her supreme reflexes catches the bauble before it can hit the floor. Here's a raffle ticket for you - let's see if your lucky streak continues.

Tiva: It would not be a Trisphee tree without an Anka ornament. You even have changed your dress to match in an attempt to confuse Pengore. Pressing the ornament to your chest, it is barely visible in the folds of your kimono. The trick works this time, but next time Pengore might already know what you're up to. On a scrap of paper you brainstorm new plans. As you turn it around to write on the other side you notice it is a raffle ticket.

Old Posted 12-27-2018, 02:22 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
Thank you for the ornament tips.

I don't want to know what a tuna spiced latte would smell like.

But I would like #48.
Old Posted 12-27-2018, 06:26 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #77  
Goodness gracious, I adore ornament #42, I shall be quite happy to see it on the tree, so I shall lift that ornament from the box and place it judiciously.
Old Posted 12-27-2018, 06:30 PM  
Truthwatcher
Nooo! Not my hair!
Lol

Ah...hmmm...Faded please?
Old Posted 12-27-2018, 07:32 PM  
More More More Magic
Default   #79  
Faded snoozy digit shorts pwease.

In honor of these shorts imma try to hang #28
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 12-27-2018, 08:05 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
Oh! I had forgotten about the Snoozy Digit Shorts from the previous page. Coral for me, please.
Old Posted 12-27-2018, 09:09 PM