I hate spiritomb....108 berries....then catch 108 pokemon D:
Old Posted 10-24-2018, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
...Well I knew about the berries.
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 12:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #2051  
Well, now you know more...the catch 108 pokemon gives you spirtomb

There is also spin 8 pokestops you've never been to before. Luckily, in a city 15 mins away, since last I played pokemon....someone apparently went psycho in Ingress and suggested a ton of stuff XD
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Well actually read the news the other day, and it explains all the cubones and surprising number of ponyta. No shinies though. Darn.
Old Posted 11-06-2018, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2053  
I finally got my Celebi today!!! *happydances*

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-09-2018, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I still need an extra friend. I was mean an axed a couple people that haven't been on in some time. I did get this funny bug-ghost thing with my regular research. Still working away on those berries though.
Old Posted 11-09-2018, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Haunted AND the thing that haunts you!
Default   #2055  
I'm still on 7/8 of Mew with that damn excellent curveball throw.
I also need to use 50 berries.

3/8 in Celebi in which I'm just working on evolving my Gloom into a Belossom with the sunstone

1/3 in Spirittomb still working on using 108 berries. I'm at 35.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokuutsu View Post
There is also spin 8 pokestops you've never been to before.
Please don't tell me that's a special research task, I'll be pretty screwed. Traveling isn't easy for me.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 11-10-2018, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
CL4P-TP
I used to play Pokemon Go semi-regularly when I was at uni, it was about a 30 minute walk back to my flat so each way I'd be able to do a decent amount of catching and hatching. Now though I live basically across the road from my work so I've somewhat gotten out of the habit. I haven't done any community days or anything and I don't even have any shinies. I definitely need to make more of an effort to get off my bum and get out there. I have actually joined a discord server for it with people that I know from work, but I'm a bit too shy to get started in there considering I'm a filthy casual in comparison to them haha!
Old Posted 11-12-2018, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #2057  
Friend task done! But I'm not very far into Celebi's stuff anyway, and I'm not sure how much I care. More annoyed that my new friend has a Shinx and I'm jealous!

Not much new lately. Catching things, picking up stuff given I'm in the city, blah blah and such. Apparently there's a POGO discord for a local group here. "Local" in the area can cover a fair bit of geographical space though.
Old Posted 11-16-2018, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Ugh this mofo excellent curveball is pissing me off.
I just fail at curveballs, I can only even get the Pokemon in about half the time.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 11-19-2018, 12:45 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #2059  
I usually get "excellent" by fluke.

This event tho...so many eevees.
Old Posted 11-19-2018, 07:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Same, I only get all three types of throws (nice, great, excellent) by fluke including non-curveballs.
So that's why there have been so many Eevee around.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 11-19-2018, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #2061  
It's the "Let's Go! Pikachu!/Eevee! Nintendo switch thing. One of my daily research things (which requires the excellent throw) has the "Let's Go!" tag on it.

I see that Evolved Electrike thing in raids and I want it because those things are annoyingly hard to find, but I haven't been able to stop for long enough to actually do one.

I evolved a new Vaporeon the other day, who happens to have the same CP as my first Vaporeon that I've been powering up for over a year now. Not sure how I feel about that. Opus is special, but his combat stuff isn't actually that good. This new guy might take over for practical reasons.

Coda might be getting to me. I caught a Beldum (I keep going to say "Bedlam") the other day, and called it "Tiny Tin."
Old Posted 11-20-2018, 06:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Yeah my newer pokemon are a lot better than the ones i got a while back. which makes me sad but…. it isn't like the games where you train with one and improve them all of the time.
Old Posted 11-20-2018, 11:25 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #2063  
Yeah, that's annoying.

Also, the pogods have decreed I shall have more vaporeons. I got another that's better than my other two, and those two are still pretty up there in my collection. New guy is 2500 cp area.

So I still need to evolve an evolved grass type pokemon, get one more raid battle, use 3 more berries, and hatch one more egg. Then it's some next stage stuff.

...any my Arcanine got booted from the gym for only 10 coins. Poo.
Old Posted 11-21-2018, 05:44 AM Reply With Quote  
I concur that gaining a new understanding of how to evaluate a Pokemon's stats does cause a feeling of let down towards one's older Pokemon who have sentimental value.

I have a Radicate that I value because it's the first Pokemon I ever caught but now that I've started using Poke Genie to see IVs, he's been revealed as horrible for battle. I still have him. I won't transfer him despite but it's still a disappointment.

I'm also evolving a new Umbreon and Espeon because my originals also have low IVs and shit was it difficult finding a female Eevee because I want my Espeon female.
I have to wait to evolve it though because I believe evolving an Espeon is a research task in my future.
Question: Would it count if I did it using the nickname cheat?
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 08:56 PM Reply With Quote