Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #1633  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
why the hell should i have to search things up for person number 7484748 just to respond to them?

i consider it goddamn rude if it's something that can easily be searched up.

(if it's something that can't easily be searched up [i.e: google is a useless piece of shit], then that's fair game.)
I'm not saying you're wrong for feeling that way. It's just not a universal perspective, especially for people who are old enough that they established their habits before the infinite knowledge of the Internet became accessible from a tiny slab of plastic and silicon that you can keep in your pocket.

My mom used to call me to ask how to spell words. XD
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-28-2020, 10:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;u; Kinda not looking forward to class tonight...since, like, everyone in there seems either super young and doing way better than I am,
Or just don't want to include me in discussion. I'm used to it, but if we gotta do this every class....
*eyes bathroom for being my friend to the rescue* ;_;

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-28-2020, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1635  
i vaguely want to eat more chocolate.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 01-28-2020, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
And now my keyboard is misbehaving again. >8{ It's getting kinda old! I thooought wwwe wweere done with this nonsense OMG!
It gets suppeer irritating wwheen it frrickin' does this too oonly the toop qwerty rrow of letteeers at rrandom! >X{ FUUUUC!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-30-2020, 12:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1637  
Ehhh

Today wasn't as bad... but still a shitty day.
Someone on a discord server I belong to blocked me, and I was fine with it, I didn't take if personally, it's a mental health server, and to be fair, I've blocked people before too for my own self care. I was not offended that they blocked me if they were doing it for self care...

However, come to find out that they were talking about me in another channel. I'm assuming the mods removed it because I doubt this person did it themselves...

It makes me feel bad because I gave an honest effort to help this person, and it feels rally bad that they're treating me this way and have given me absolutely no reason for the hostility...

I would just like to know what I could have possibly done to this person to make them so bitter towards me...

Also... period surprised me today when I was at the gym... And I bled through my pants.

Then I had to get my blood drawn again. I get my blood drawn once a month, so you'd think I'd be used to it lol
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 01-30-2020, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
Today wasn't as bad... but still a shitty day.
Someone on a discord server I belong to blocked me, and I was fine with it, I didn't take if personally, it's a mental health server, and to be fair, I've blocked people before too for my own self care. I was not offended that they blocked me if they were doing it for self care...

However, come to find out that they were talking about me in another channel. I'm assuming the mods removed it because I doubt this person did it themselves...

It makes me feel bad because I gave an honest effort to help this person, and it feels rally bad that they're treating me this way and have given me absolutely no reason for the hostility...

I would just like to know what I could have possibly done to this person to make them so bitter towards me...
sometimes people become so complicit in their suffering that they actively don't want to get better. it's very frustrating.

Old Posted 01-30-2020, 12:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1639  
unrelated vent, but i've grown to heavily dislike direct messaging as of late, particularly because of bad previous experiences (remember that time i got a final warning and then banned from a server? good times. ahahaha. ahahahahahahahah. no, that wasn't good times, actually.)

most of it stems from me trying to avoid, uh. rejection.

Old Posted 01-30-2020, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
My awful is kind of a petty first world problem today....

My rewards coupon ($10 off of $10 or more) came in today only it didn't have a barcode so I couldn't use it, but it expires today too.
XP
Old Posted 01-30-2020, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1641  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
And now my keyboard is misbehaving again. >8{ It's getting kinda old! I thooought wwwe wweere done with this nonsense OMG!
It gets suppeer irritating wwheen it frrickin' does this too oonly the toop qwerty rrow of letteeers at rrandom! >X{ FUUUUC!
Taking off the keycaps and cleaning it with a swab soaked in rubbing alcohol (unplug it first, of course) can sometimes help with that. Depending on how your keyboard is built you might also have to take apart the housing, but MOST keyboards aren't too bad.

EDIT: Assuming we're not talking about a laptop keyboard. There, compressed air is about the best you can do.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-31-2020, 01:27 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
So my mental health has tanked. I was doing okay for a while but the medication I was on was tearing up my stomach and when w went on a trip for a couple days I forgot to take it. It was so nice to be able to eat normally and be pain free all day so I just... Stopped taking them. I know that is super bad and I have an apointme with my doctor today to talk to her about it, but now I am emotionally fragile as hell and am having mini anxiety attacks every few hours.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 01-31-2020, 11:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1643  
i'm very tired today, my shoulder hurts a bit.

Old Posted 01-31-2020, 12:45 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Today is....

Meh

I won't go into detail. .-.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 01-31-2020, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1645  
Welp, :] who knew your right calf could get sore from merely driving 4 days out of the week...12 miles...forward and back from school? xWx;

Old Posted 02-01-2020, 02:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
"do you consider yourself a hypocrite" -- asked on my personal.

this is pretty obviously bait.

Old Posted 02-02-2020, 01:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1647  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
"do you consider yourself a hypocrite" -- asked on my personal.

this is pretty obviously bait.
Oh geez, yes, that's absolutely bait. It doesn't get much more bait than that.

Old Posted 02-02-2020, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Everyone on twitter is so goddam rude (: Eff them lmao

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 02-02-2020, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote