Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #81  
While waiting for ML and Sparx, DK starts to make faces at the salt shaker. Her reflection in the glass shows those faces back slightly distorted causing bits of giggle fits before more faces are made.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-21-2017, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Hearing a voice Sparx pops her head out of the water
"WHAT?" She couldn't make out what was said, but thought she heard dinner.
Had she fallen asleep in the bath? This water was really hot. She gets out of the bath and dries herself, and throws on her clothes and opens the door and walks straight into Ml.

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 05-24-2017, 10:57 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #83  
Not expecting Sparx to suddenly come out like that, she falls right on her butt when Sparx walks into her. "My poor tail! Well, at least it looks like you're fine, I was wondering if there was anything in particular you'd to eat that has chicken since that's what I bought." She rights herself, brushing her fur with her hand to smooth it back out again.

Old Posted 05-24-2017, 11:03 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
"Oh I'm sorry are you Ok?" She went to offer a hand up but Ml missed seeing her hand and got up without it. "Uhm something with a white sauce and noodles? and cheese please!" She exclaims with a toothy grin.
"Did you grab the charcoal for my lil flamer?" he asks as they head towards teh kitchen.

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 05-24-2017, 11:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #85  
Getting bored of the faces in the salt shaker, the small pocket demon decides to start climbing the sugar container.

"Come friends! We must climb mount sugar to save the eggplant from destruction!" She shouts out to no one, continuing on her little imagination play.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-24-2017, 12:10 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
"Okay, sounds good, just ope I don't mess it up. And the charcoal is on the table next to..." Turning the corner ML sees that DK is no longer sitting on the table, but instead trying to climb the sugar container. Sighing she goes over to the table and picks up the DK by the back of her shirt. "You do realize you could seriously hurt yourself if you fell from that height, right?" She points to how tall the sugar container is, which is almost five times DK's height.

Old Posted 05-24-2017, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #87  
"The adventurer DK has been caught by a dragon! Run my fellow adventurers! Save the Eggplant!" Flails the small creature before settling down and turning her head to ML. "DK can handle a few bumps and bruises!"

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-24-2017, 01:34 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
SparX rounds the corner to see Ml fishing dk out of the sugar container.
"OH!" she gasped, and reached into a bag on the floor and pulled out a big plushie and sets it on the table.
"You mentioned you wanted a nyanko, and a coworker of mine was getting rid of this. . ." She pushes the plushie to dk.

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 06-07-2017, 02:44 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #89  
ML sets the DK down on the table so that she can play with her new plushie, then get the ingredients out to begin cooking dinner. "So, how was your day today Sparx? Anything interesting happen?"

Old Posted 06-07-2017, 09:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
A gasp is heard coming from Demons mouth as her eyes glitter with excitement.

"NYANKO-SENSEI!!!!!!!" she squeals in delight and starts climbing all over the plushie. Once she gets to the cat plushie's head she turns to her roommate. "DK tanks you forevarz!"

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-07-2017, 10:36 AM Reply With Quote