Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #545  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Welp, I can almost guarantee we don't have it. In our rib knit type fabrics we have a very limited color range. White, off-white, black, navy, and baby pink. And possibly red. I don't remember for sure.
Ah, alrighty. Maybe it's a summer-only color or something. :o I think when I found it on the site it was around summertime. =_=

-------------------------------------------

Currently recovering from a con bug yay. /endsarcasm

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 01-12-2019, 08:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i need to learn not to burn the candle at both ends.
Old Posted 01-12-2019, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #547  
Aaaaand money transfer didn't go through before the weekend, so I am once again screwed. Thanks. Can't pay cc bill due today, phone plan won't renew. Just fucking great. Thanks.
Old Posted 01-12-2019, 08:20 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I hate this cold. x( It's draining me of my energy. Not to mention it took me forever to get to sleep last night due to not being able to breathe through my nose for like, two hours. D<

Old Posted 01-12-2019, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Default   #549  
an awful: I went to a cookout on friday and I've smelled nothing but smoke (cigarette and wood) ever since. it's given me a headache and the headache's led to nausea and I don't know how to make it go away.

Old Posted 01-20-2019, 10:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Had a really awful morning...it got better...but before it did I really did not want to be anywhere and I wasn't hungry and was on the urge of an anxiety attack, shaking and nauseated and on edge, and the tea was absolutely bland and gross, and I started to feel really unwell...still don't really feel 100% again..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-21-2019, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #551  
My mom's on her way home from visiting my sister in LA, and her Amtrak bus was running late due to a flipped over truck(I think?? I know it was a truck that had to do with it but forget the details), but the train in Bakersfield that's supposed to wait for buses, leaves before the bus can make it to the station. And the bus was only running 30 mins late.

I'm really pissed at Amtrak and wish to not do business with them in the future.

Old Posted 01-23-2019, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
can't boot DST because it's giving me the SteamAPI_Init() failed error. so now i have to wait until steam fixes their shit.

i've tried literally everything for this, and i can't do much about it. reinstalled DST, rebooted steam, reinstalled steam (which took a lot of cleaning out of old files and a quick dip into the registry editor, only to find that steam's registry keys were gone anyways) and rebooted the computer itself.

rebooting the computer itself seems to be the only thing that actually works, and even then, it doesn't work 100% of the time because one time the error persisted *after* a reboot.

edit: i haven't actually tested this with any other games yet, because i'd have to reinstall them after reinstalling steam.

hey, at least we've got more space on the hard drive.
Old Posted 01-27-2019, 10:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #553  
Just had some asshole yell "are you a hooker?" at me from his car. XP
I know I shouldn't let idiots like that bother me, but tbh, I'll probably dwell on it for hours tonight. Like....what part of my outfit screams hooker? The scalemaille gloves? The bag? The ankle-length, linen skirt? The oversized hooded peacoat? Or does he just yell that at all the females he encounters?
Old Posted 01-30-2019, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-30-2019, 03:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #555  
@Kaderin
Definitely the scalemaille gloves. You should get rid of them immediately by sending them to my place. And I'm not saying that because I think scalemaille is awesome and I secretly want some.
Or well, actually that's exactly why.

But seriously, some people just are asshats. No piece of your outfit was responsible. That guy merely has bad manners and possibly also a questionable image of women (agreed, the latter is up to debate - but bad manners for sure)
Old Posted 01-30-2019, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
So...my last healthy dog wound up also getting diagnosed with cancer. While waiting for the other to have her ticking time bomb go off. 4 dogs in a little over a year.
Old Posted 01-30-2019, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #557  
Headaaaaaaache.

The kind that gives me nausea and won't go away because it's something to do with my hideously stiff and easily angered shoulders.
Old Posted 01-31-2019, 04:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
can't boot DST because it's giving me the SteamAPI_Init() failed error. so now i have to wait until steam fixes their shit.

Sigh. Okay, so I got a generic response, telling me to either go to the developers themselves, or to check the guide for launching things.

At least we've figured out that I can run DST on the laptop. Thing is, this laptop tends to bugger itself up on boot at times, but we should be able to boot it via a USB, depending on whether we can get a good one for cheap that can store the data.

Also, gotta love how my brother that's a Youtuber says *I'm* the one spending too much time on the internet. Excuse me? Your entire livelihood depends on the fucking internet, mate. Go on, tell me I'm the one that's depressed because of the internet. Tell me that my friends, that I've made via the internet, aren't real friends. Because you know, it's not like if I made friends in this shithole of a town, they'd fucking manipulate me. I've had to deal with the knowledge that someone was manipulating me so I'd get them free shit.

I'm much better at telling emotion via text anyways.
Old Posted 01-31-2019, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #559  
dear gash on finger: quit that.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-01-2019, 06:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I am an idiot and am so screwed!
Thanks to a) not remembering to resubmit my W4 at work and b) not saving money out sooner in the year, I now have precisely 2 months to come up with $500 to pay my federal taxes. XP
This may mean skipping some credit card payments... >.>
Shit.
Old Posted 02-18-2019, 01:18 AM Reply With Quote