Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Heroine of Time
Default   #3377  
Voidbreaker: Neverwinter is a D&D thing, It's a location in Feyrun, and the Neverwinter MMO and Neverwinter Nights all took place in Faerun/D&D's main setting.

I SHALL START THIS HANGOUT and we will somehow work in a "Shit my Player Said" Section, and i will even throw in some of my worst quotes.

HAVE FUN AT YO MOVIE!!
Razz | Pansexual | 30 | Genderfluid (She/He/They)!

Hooked on Final Fantasy XIV!
Old Posted 12-08-2018, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
god, i can't wait to make a cards against humanity deck based on what shit your players say.
Old Posted 12-08-2018, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
Default   #3379  
Shit there's an entire tumblr blog that can fill a CaH Deck on this shit.

Or i can just use some from my own sessions. We say some crazy shit.

Yesterday my Drow was bickering with our group how touching hot things isn't a smart Idea. The context was we found a red egg that was warm to the touch, and my Drow had picked it up, and was carrying it.

Our rouge thought it was a bad idea, but he's also got a bad habit of touching things that wind up getting him cursed.

My stupid Drow heard him mention:

"Just because it's hot and makes you feel warm doesn't mean you should take it.'

My dumb loser idiot Drow is crushing hard on our Clieric, a Yuan Ti Pureblood named Marlua. So naturally she replies to our rouge:

"Marlua's hot and makes me feel warm and I touch her all the time!"

That's just on instance.

Old Posted 12-08-2018, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
oh my god.
Old Posted 12-09-2018, 01:57 PM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
Default   #3381  
All of this while being chased by a gang that consists of what I think would happen and Jevil and Cicero had like a lot of babies, while we chased a cult of people who like my character have a Draconic bloodline and want to summon Tiamat and take over the world, and navigating a sentient remnant of the feywilds in the form of a catacombs that can change its layout. We had a map but it was ten minutes behind the labyrinth's shifting, but it was useful.

One time our rouge bought a cursed doll, and tried to prank our cleric with it...and we all tried attacking the doll because it SPOKE AND DID NECROTIC DAMAGE.

D&D is serious business.

Old Posted 12-09-2018, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Finally managed to buy elastic for skirts making! Now just gotta find time to make skirts...

Update: Gonna try to wash the fabric for my skirt tomorrow. And also clean up the apartment some because it's a disaster and I want to get it looking decent again. I wanna be able to rearrange some so I have more room for crafts. Easier to do that without piles of books and VHS tapes and mpuntains of clothes, half of which I haven't worn in over a year. Need to work on minimizing my wardrobe and general clutter.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 12-10-2018 at 03:26 PM.
Old Posted 12-09-2018, 04:32 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3383  
I started playing MapleStory 2!

It's better than what I expected... xD

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-11-2018, 07:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Based on gameplay video clips, I kind of want to try it, but also prefer the side scrolling action of the original.

XP Worst part of waiting to hear back about a job I applied for? Because I only work 1 of my jobs tomorrow, I wanna stay up late cleaning and working on craft projects, but I know I need to be able to wake up early and function, so I have to ignore my inspiration and get to bed early.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 12-11-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old Posted 12-11-2018, 10:35 AM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
Default   #3385  
Hoo boy I love staying up late playing Pokemon fan games and then...making life harder on myself because of it.

Hoo boy i make good choices.

Old Posted 12-12-2018, 07:36 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
That's a great way to live though, sleep just keeps you from progress, hahaha. I spent day and night playing Dragon Age and giving myself carpal tunnel several times but kept going on with things and now, that was a huge mistake. I could have seriously hurt my arms and hands but thankfully I didn't, they still function as normal, ahhhh I got so lucky!!!!
Old Posted 12-13-2018, 01:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3387  
Woohoo! Unless my boss had to change it, I think I actually get a full 2 days off in a row this weekend! Hopefully that means I will get some housework done one day so I can do some crafting and baking (with a cute Derpy photoshoot) on the other day!
Old Posted 12-13-2018, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
inspire - You make a good point! Life's too short not to enjoy a bit of gaming till four am and showing the world you can do what you want on however little sleep you want!

Kaderin Triste - Good luck! Get that housework done, relax! it's all about you today!

Now Wish me luck I decided to host a game and it's my first time DMing a long term campaign!

Old Posted 12-13-2018, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3389  
Lol. Not today. Saturday and Sunday. Today I work both jobs and won't be home until around midnight-ish. XP

You can do it!
Old Posted 12-13-2018, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
Well, once those days come up, it's all about you! make hot cocoa and play music while you clean!

Old Posted 12-13-2018, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #3391  
Good luck, Zilvra!
I believe in you. It's only intimidating the first time ^^
Old Posted 12-13-2018, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
it was fun!

One of them spent ahlf the adventure as a bush because he's a weenie and our Centaur barbarian got salty at one point because he went into fights some wolves, and our Warlock charmed him and convinced him not to before throwing rations to them.

It was so funny. They also killed my widrdo homebrew monster BECAUSE I KEPT ROLLING NAT 1s and adopted his only living child.

Old Posted 12-14-2018, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote