Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Blue Fish
Default *Waves* Hello There!   #1  
Well hello there, Trisphee!

I am Dalhanahue but most people usually call me Dal or Dally for short on sites that I've used this username before such as Caedon and Solia. I also went by Babs on Pantheon and most recently also joined Faenaria as Etherea. And way, way, way back when I was on Gaia (this was before they even came out with that ZOMG game or whatever it was called) as Matron of the Herd. I was also on Crysandrea as maybe that too, but it's been a while and I honestly can't remember.

At anyrate, not new to avy sites but new here. Though, just kind of stalking the threads I've seen a lot of familiar names.

I feel like I keep losing my online 'homes' so to speak as my favorite avy sites have all but dwindled away slowly over the years or became something I wasn't really fond of.

So just a little about me; I am 35 years old. Married with two children. A workaholic. The doggomom of two big furbabies. Tired in general and of adulting most of the time so I find 'me time' in my nostalgic love of avy sites like this.

Nice to meet you all!
Old Posted 08-23-2022, 11:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hey, welcome to Tris.

...You can't say that and *not* show us pics of the doggos.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-23-2022, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3  
post pics of doggos pls
lemme know if u want crane game items
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 08-23-2022, 03:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Lol. I have so many pics of the doggos. And will gladly share when I get back to a computer. Currently waiting in the car pick up line for one of my human kiddos, then to a different school for the other. Also for some reason imgur is being dumb for me on mobile but fear not. There will be pooch pics.

EDIT: PICS!
Last edited by Dalhanahue; 08-23-2022 at 06:02 PM. Reason: to add pics and avoid double posting
Old Posted 08-23-2022, 03:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #5  
OOOOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEEEAAAAAAAGH

Old Posted 08-23-2022, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
I know, right? They are my floofy angels who are also jerks sometimes but I love them anyway.
Old Posted 08-24-2022, 10:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #7  
mood. we have two cats, they're both little shits but in different ways. whiskey likes to yell and weave around your feet while you try to walk. he will demand chicken, and he has a history of taking a little nibble on your hand if you don't give him attention.

semi, however, likes to claw your lap (not intentional, she starts kneading and isn't very co-operative with having her paws held, so it won't be possible to trim her claws), scream at 3 am bc my bro hasn't let her in his room, and climb on things.

Old Posted 08-25-2022, 02:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
sir please contain your troublepuffs /s

Lady seems like the kind of doggo who will be absolutely certain she's still lap-sized.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-25-2022, 02:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #9  
Stabbsworth: Lol I'm rather fond of cats as well but hubs and step-daughter are allergic. Not to mention we had the doggos first and I'm pretty sure that Sir would eat a cat or torment it to death. He's not super aggressive but he would probably think it's a squeaky chew toy @_@. That being said, he kind of acts like a cat really. He's always climbing on things and wants love when he wants love otherwise he gets sassy. He's always kind of sassy though.

Whiskey sounds like a cat we had when I lived with my parents. She just wanted attention all the time and about tripped you when you walked. She also attempted to be a shoulder cat quite often.

Lol Semi sounds annoyingly enduring. Especially with being so screaming so early in the morning.

Espy: They both think they are lap dogs and they are decidedly not lol. Sir will just come over and straight up try to sit or lay in your lap and he's about 75 pounds and muscular. Lady is 100 pounds at least but she's a little more aware of her size when it comes to sitting and laying. Now, she'll jump up and put her paws on your shoulders to get a bear hug but she doesn't attempt to lay on anyone aside from Sir. She also will burrow into my lap when I'm sitting on the couch. We have a routine where I come home from work and when I sit down on the couch sit a little closer to the edge so she can come over and burrow her face into my lap while I pet her neck, ears, and chest. This usually lasts about five minutes then she'll basically turn her side to me and straddle my lap with her tummy on it while I pet her back and lastly give butt rubs above her tail. Then her legs go crazy and she sometimes does almost sit with her rear in my lap but she's not putting her full weight on me.
Old Posted 08-25-2022, 10:50 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Hello and welcome. :)

Your babies are adorable.:)
Old Posted 08-25-2022, 12:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalhanahue View Post
Stabbsworth: Lol I'm rather fond of cats as well but hubs and step-daughter are allergic. Not to mention we had the doggos first and I'm pretty sure that Sir would eat a cat or torment it to death. He's not super aggressive but he would probably think it's a squeaky chew toy @_@. That being said, he kind of acts like a cat really. He's always climbing on things and wants love when he wants love otherwise he gets sassy. He's always kind of sassy though.

Whiskey sounds like a cat we had when I lived with my parents. She just wanted attention all the time and about tripped you when you walked. She also attempted to be a shoulder cat quite often.

Lol Semi sounds annoyingly enduring. Especially with being so screaming so early in the morning.

Espy: They both think they are lap dogs and they are decidedly not lol. Sir will just come over and straight up try to sit or lay in your lap and he's about 75 pounds and muscular. Lady is 100 pounds at least but she's a little more aware of her size when it comes to sitting and laying. Now, she'll jump up and put her paws on your shoulders to get a bear hug but she doesn't attempt to lay on anyone aside from Sir. She also will burrow into my lap when I'm sitting on the couch. We have a routine where I come home from work and when I sit down on the couch sit a little closer to the edge so she can come over and burrow her face into my lap while I pet her neck, ears, and chest. This usually lasts about five minutes then she'll basically turn her side to me and straddle my lap with her tummy on it while I pet her back and lastly give butt rubs above her tail. Then her legs go crazy and she sometimes does almost sit with her rear in my lap but she's not putting her full weight on me.
pretty sure the reason her legs go crazy for butt rubs is bc there's a bunch of nerves at the base of the tail, and they can't reach it to be able to scratch there. whiskey and semi do the same, though they're more towards fond of licking the air.

Old Posted 08-25-2022, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Welcome to Trisphee, Dal! I used to be on solia as well, a long time ago.
Old Posted 08-25-2022, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #13  
Nephila: Hello and thank you! They certainly are and it's probably their saving grace from their antics sometimes. Especially Lady. When she looks at me with those big o' doe eyes I can't stay mad even when she just ate a pair of shoes lol.

Stabbsworth: That makes a lot of sense and I love it when cats do that, it's hilarious.

Elle: Thank you so much! Oh? What was your name on there, did we ever chat? (bad memory, my apologies)
Old Posted 08-26-2022, 09:25 AM Reply With Quote