Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #6577  
no, but i accidentally clicked a spambot's link. time to run a virus scan out of sheer paranoia despite me having adblock.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 03-17-2023, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Baby dragon has body, head, tail, tail spike, and wings. Now for arms, legs, and face.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 03-17-2023, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6579  
Make the baby! Lol
Old Posted 03-18-2023, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
He's having a faceless limbless sleep on the floor right now. I was making face parts for the last genie kitty.

...I have reached that state that I used to look at from afar and think I would never approach.

There are unfinished things laying around.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 03-18-2023, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6581  
Awww....plenty of rest is important for growing and developing dragons!
Woohoo! Finish all the things!

...I started working on a dragon at the beginning of the week with the intention of seeing if I could finish 1 in a week, but forgot that I had patches to sew on a dog shirt, which took up a good amount of my crafting time. xP
Might see if I can get the parts finished on it tomorrow.
Old Posted 03-19-2023, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
I think he's going to be simple, but cute when he's done. As cute as a flat rag doll can be. (which can be pretty cute)

Whoops! Youcandoit!

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 03-19-2023, 11:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6583  
Yeah...forgot how tired and unmotivated to do stuff I am on my day off. I finished the half-done belly, but that's it (plus watching approximately 1.5 seasons of Ru Paul's Drag Race).
If the laundry room isn't in use after work though, I can take the yarns down with me and work on more parts then.
Old Posted 03-20-2023, 10:12 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
How'd it go? Did you get more done?

I got... two kitty eyes and one ear lining made.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 03-20-2023, 09:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6585  
Eh....I was tired and cranky after work, so I put off laundry until next week and have (almost) made the main body piece for the dragon, but that's it.
Update: Finished the main dragon body piece, 1 full arm and 6 rows on the second arm.

Yay! kitty eyes!
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 03-21-2023 at 12:40 AM.
Old Posted 03-20-2023, 10:29 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Good job!

I made some arms, and half made some feet today.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 03-21-2023, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6587  
Welp...got the second arm done and I did the cast-on for one of the feet, but then sheer exhaustion set in and I haven't touched the dragon (er...or housework) since. Gonna try to get motivated on my lunch break and/or after work and do some housework (dishes mainly but also maybe sweep and mop the livingroom) and finish at least 1 dragon part. Maybe more if I can get/stay motivated. And also maybe read at least 2 chapters in a book.
Old Posted 03-24-2023, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
The baby dragon here is finished. But the person it was for decided against adopting it. So it's an orphan.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 03-24-2023, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6589  
Awww poor baby!

I....haven't worked on my dragon since the last update on it. xP
Gonna try to finish it over the weekend. Except I still work today so....yeah. We'll see.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 03-25-2023 at 01:20 PM.
Old Posted 03-24-2023, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Yeeeeah. Sometime when I can brain better I'll figure out a way that doesn't involve uploading pictures to a hosting site to show you what he looks like.

And I have to figure out now what yarn to use for a merkitty... and I need to figure out how to make the budget work to get patterns printed out because working from the computer screen is just too uncomfortable.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 03-26-2023, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6591  
Yessss! I wanna see pictures!

Had a "craft day" with a friend today. Instead of plushies, decided I wanted to work on a little temperature blanket for Derpy. Forgot how annoying working with thin yarns is. xP
But the blanket is cute so far. And I'll try to work on finishing more plushies tomorrow probably.
Old Posted 03-26-2023, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
I spent most of today in bed with phone games because I ate the wrong thing and had an IBS attack like I haven't seen in years.

Oh man. I can't even do the fine yarns anymore, my eyes just quit on me when I try. But Derpy probably appreciates the effort!

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 03-27-2023, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote