Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Posty McPostsALot
Default Bioware Thread   #1  

I'm a huge fan of Bioware! I first played Mass Effect in 2012 when the third game was released. I played through all three within a month and fell absolutely in love with the story, characters, music, etc. Then had my heart trashed with the ending of ME3. I was wondering if there are others who would enjoy talking about anything Bioware.

I've played all of Dragon Age and Mass Effect. I would love to eventually check out Jade Empire and KOTOR when I get a better graphics card and can run games easier. Also their new IP, Anthem, looks really promising... so here's hoping they learn from their mistakes with Andromeda.

What's your favorite Bioware game and why? What's your least favorite? Was there anything particularly awe-inspiring or disappointing about one of their releases? What's something that you would like to see in a Bioware game?

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 12-25-2017, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I've heard some of their stories have gotten rehashed or downgraded over time, but I can't really say. Outside of the old Infinity Games like Baldur's Gate, I haven't played many. I've started Kotor 2, and played a couple storylines from SWTOR and it was hit or miss. I've heard a lot of about Mass Effect though.

SWTOR might have gotten more flak because of EA rather than Bioware though. It's been a bit since I've picked it up so I don't totally remember.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 12-28-2017 at 07:21 PM.
Old Posted 12-28-2017, 04:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #3  
Wait, if you can play DA/ME, why would you need a better gfx card for KOTOR and JE?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-28-2017, 06:04 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
My laptop actually manages to play KOTOR, so you should be able to run it... since my laptop sometimes struggles playing anything higher than pixel graphics basically.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-29-2017, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #5  
I started playing KOTOR on my PC but it was lagging really bad. I have a built in card, I think.. with my MSI motherboard. I can play Transistor, Stardew Valley and other stuff. I can even run TWDG and TWAU. But if I try Abzu it lags like craaaazy then crashes and KOTOR and The Sims 3 lag so bad I can't play them.

I play both DA and ME on my Xbox and PS.

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote