Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

First Evil Ex-Gaian
Default Gozed's Collection of a Rambling Madman.   #1  
So I've been a dreamer since I was young, coming up with stories in my head, only I didn't write all of them down.

I wrote this one after a standardized test, I had just randomly just started writing.

Quote:
The bodies of my fallen brothers littered the battlefield. The dry soil of this wasteland absorbed their blood with a great thirst. Enemy shots still tore through the air, bullets struck the ground near my feet.
An allied jet flew from behind us, toward the enemy strong hold, an explosion soon followed when a missile made contact on the base. The enemy fire had ceased for a moment, until a rookie soldier let out a cheer, only to join the list of K.I.A. when a sniper shot made impact on his forehead.

The remaining troops of our platoon took cover, with an enemy sniper our lives was in their hands. Soon the ground shook, entering the battle from or line was the piece of equipment that would tip the scales of battle in our favor. It shot the large explosive toward the resistant army. Smoke flooded the ground from the shot.

The sound of the tank rolling forward covered the sound of gunfire. When the dust began to settle, the rookie's corpse caught my eye. It was in the path of the tank's treads. I reached out to pull his body out of the path when a sharp, burning pain tore through my left shoulder. My rifle fell to the ground, the wound stung with the gathering of sweat and dirt settled within.

The tank stopped rolling, it's cannon turned to the direction of where the shot had came from. A shot from the long barrel left a small crater within the ground beneath us. Hoping the shot connected with the sniper, I reached out with my right hand to grasp the fallen brother by the collar. With my left arm currently detained, I had to push with my legs to retrieve the corpse.

I had saved the boy's body for the box trip home. The tank had moved closer to the enemy base when the scales tipped back into their favor. The large piece of equipment exploded. A mine had been triggered, resulting in the destruction of the machine, and death of two soldiers.

Our numbers were falling quickly, while theirs seemed to double. Radio silence broke, the order to retreat had been sent. Only thing harder than combat was trying to run from it. Our troops began to take off towards where we had been dropped off, expecting to see our rescuers on the heliport. It was there, for what seemed to be an eternity while I was running to it, with the rookie soldier's corpse over my shoulder.
Suddenly I had fallen, due to a great force against my back. When I managed to look back towards the chopper, it had already began to take off. Other soldiers that had not been able to reach it stood idly by, until the bullet fire struck them, the enemies had followed us. Then the worst thing occurred, the departing helicopter was struck by a bazooka shot. It burst into flames and fell with an explosion.

My eyes searched for other allied troops. They found none living. I crawled to a large boulder, to conceal myself from the enemies' sight, for the time being. The rookie's body laid only a few meters from me, he was on his chest. I saw what had knocked me down. Bullet holes covered the rookie's back, it had acted like a shield for me. A quote I had read when I was younger flashed through my mind, "A dead man's gift only leads me to suffering," and it soon came true. June 26, 2012, has been named the worst day of my life.

The only thing I remember after seeing the rookie's body, was the enemy soldiers rushing around the fallen troops, taking their equipment and dog tags, only giving them a bullet in their head in exchange. Then the enemy troop yelled something, I can't remember what, probably something about me being alive, followed by me being struck in the face with the butt of his rifle. I awoke in this dark, death stench room.
Old Posted 09-11-2010, 07:13 AM Reply With Quote  
First Evil Ex-Gaian
This story was a revised beginning of short story I wrote for my creative writing class. I posted it in my gaiaonline journal on August 2nd, 2006.

Be warned it is graphic in nature.

Quote:
Dear Jack

“ I can still feel her blood on my hands. It was so warm and smooth,” the young brunette said, with a lick to her lips. “My favorite part of killing somebody is the first moment my knife puncture’s the person’s skin, the rush it gives me, it makes me feel like God, ya’know? Taking the life of another, the power that lets me feel, its like an orgasm. Chills rush through my body, but at the same time I’m hot,” she said tailing off with a soft exhale and sliding down to be more comfortable in the metal chair that she was handcuffed to. “Just thinking of it is getting me-”

“So why did you kill her?” The man sitting across from her in the interrogation room asked. His hand tapping his pen against the tan folder on the table. “Why did you kill your sister?” The man asked, leaning up to match her recent movement, while his coat pulled back to reveal the badge marking his title as investigator.

The woman in her early twenties seemed to find some type of humor in these questions, obvious with the laughter that came from her. “There’s no reason, there wasn’t one for any of them, other than it feeling good to me. She was just another person to me, being my sister just made it easier.” Her eyes glanced down to the folder upon the steel table. “There are photos in there of all my toys, right?”

Toys? “Victims. And yes, this is going to be the proof to ensure your punishment,” the officer said, opening the folder to the first case report.

“Can I see them? One more time?” The woman asked, her voice sounding of a last wish before execution.

“You’ll see them again in court, but sure, maybe you’ll feel some remorse.” The officer said, laying out four pictures, each an over head shot of her victims. Their bodies lie in similar positions, with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen, and slash wounds across the rest of their bodies.

The woman starred down at the photos placed before her, a glimmer showed in her eyes. A smile soon stretched across the slender face. The green eyes of hers reflected her sister’s corpse. “I’m not going to the court case,” the murderer said, with a calm tone.
“And why is that?” The black hair officer asked, curious to her new statement. His hand rubbed through his short hair, which was spiked with gel.
“No point, I’ll just get a death sentence.” She said with no hint of emotion behind her words. Her eyes hand grown black, no lively sparkle.

“Our state doesn’t have a death sentence,” the young policeman said, beginning to wonder where she was going with this.

“My life is already over,” a deep inhale and exhale escaped her mouth. Her tongue slid between her teeth.

The investigator’s eyes grew large. His mouth began to shape the words “Stop, no!” but it was too late. The woman had already slammed her lower jaw against the table. Her teeth tore through her tongue, severing the veins. Blood sprayed onto the young man’s face, while the rest pored onto the photos. Her tongue lay before her, by the time help had gotten to her, she was already dead.
Old Posted 09-11-2010, 07:29 AM Reply With Quote