Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default Illusion's Writing Portfolio: Old Roleplays, and failed attempts   #1  
Just some stories, and plotlines I wrote up. Usually for roleplays, I need a place to put them. My goal in life is to be an author, or a screenplay writer... Or something along those lines... But I don't think think America wants books that have Japanese Manga story like styles.. I'm better off moving to Japan or something or writing the story for a video game...

This is a Bleach story I was going to do for a roleplay, never took the time to fully set it up. Plus no one was interested in it, to many roles ect.. The people who were interested didn't know enough about Bleach to even roleplay in it.

Bleach: Hueco Mundo End, Rise to Lordeshūryō

Years upon after the original storyline (No exact date given remains unknown) Hueco Mundo experienced a special event. The Kurotsuki (Black Moon.) An event that happens every One Hundred Thousand Years. All Hollows come to one location where the Kurotsuki shines brightest, giving Hollows extreme strength beyond the power of an average Captain in the Gotei 13. In the Soul Society many things have happened over the years Captain Commander Yamamoto has passed on leaving Captain of the 8th Division Captain Kyōraku the new Captain Commander. Due to many years passing Kyōraku is a old man. (Normally Noted to be much older then Yamamoto was ever in his lifetime.)Due to unfortunate events all other Captains and Lieutenants have deceased during the timeline, so the entire Gotei 13 has an entire new fleet of new Captains and Lieutenants. They have been preparing for the night as noted in a ancient Kakemono (Japanese Painting on the Wall). But something gone amiss during there preparations, an unusual event occurred making the Kurotsuki come earlier then expected. The Hollows were fused together into a group of six Vasto Lordes'. There masks quickly break becoming Arrancars and released a MomoiroKiri (Pink Mist) which masked the Kurotsuki and dissolving it making the Arrancars quickly eating all the energy eating there moon. Hueco Mundo quickly dissolves and vanishes leaving space to a empty put of energy which was used to make a castle that will be the replacement of Hueco Mundo called Lordeshūryō. (End) The Arrancars all had large amount of knowledge from every Hollow in Hueco Mundo, leaving them to come across the knowledge of the existence of the Soul Society. They then begin plans to overthrow the Soul Society and create another Castle to replace the left over space. Upon plotting a Wise All Knowing Jellyfish comes to Society in a Magic bubble and speaks to Captain Commander Kyōraku. He tells him that he is a great Jellyfish who makes up the space of Hueco Mundo until its destruction, tell him that Hueco Mundo is no more and that extremely powerful Arrancar prepare to attack and take over Soul Society. Upon hearing he doesn't believe him, and tell him to just sit back and relax and enjoy some Sake. The Jellyfish stings Kyōraku sending him visions on what happened, Kyōraku quickly believes The wise Jellyfish and prepares the Gotei 13 for the upcoming war.

Anyone here a fan of Gaia Online? Well I have a guild with around 2,700 members on there and I was trying to set up a Manga based of the item Gimpi, hence having a guild all about the item Gimpi xD.. Gimpi's of Gaia. I wrote this hoping to have a team of artists to make it into a fan made manga... Aparently no one wants to work for free for fun, and if they wanted to make a manga they would write the story themselves.

Ster Academy:

Gimpi was born from a bottling mishap from the mixture of a Imp Potion, and Devil Potion. The potions' were made to combine the potion's DNA with the host DNA, but because both potions' were mixed together on accident the two DNA's fought and fused together. Normally the DNA structure would not survive but the fight of the DNA created a offspring that it mutated around it to form a living egg. Over time the bottle opened from high carbonated pressure produced from gases released from the life form. The pressure blew the egg out of the bottle giving Gimpi a glimpse of air, it was able to quickly grow to the suitable flight form to protect it's baby inner self to grow, it was a defense mechanism that the brain triggers automatically. As soon it change back to a Impinoid form. A wild Animated came by and attacked Gimpi, it attacked one of its legs and damaged his eye, a local Barton Knight killed the Animated and took the baby imp to an orphanage... Gimpi was named Gimpi for his damaged leg. Gimpi grew up rather lonely, he had a damaged leg which was badly damaged but slowly healed from the Imp regeneration property's. But because he had to walk on crutches he was never able to play with the other orphans.
When Gimpi started his early teens he was very rough, easily harassing other children, he was very used to the idea of being lonely he pushed anyone trying to get to know him. His leg was healing so he started walking with a cane. He worked on mechanics and build a motorcycle from scrap metal in the junkyard, he soon snuck out at night riding in the night. The 3rd night he went out, was his last. He was caught in a middle of a thug fight, being punched, bruised, bleeding, and badly injured. A Angel imp by the name of Deen who worked in a near by Family Diner, he quickly went out and fought off some off the thugs' while quickly taking Gimpi to the Diner. The next morning Gimpi work up and was serve a breakfast from Deen asking about him, upon telling him he was an orphan and many other details. Deen quickly notices that Gimpi has a depressed nature and loneliness. Deen offers him to spend the week with his dad, as he does Gimpi slowly bonds with Deen and finally makes full confirmation that they are friends. Making that he is sure he made a first friend. After the week was up Gimpi quickly left back to the orphanage without anyone knowing, upsetting to Deen he gave a brief talk to his Dad and they agreed they will let Gimpi stay with them. They went to the local Orphanage finding Gimpi hanging by the shade of a tree, Deen's Dad went to talk to the Principle of the facility for adoption papers for Gimpi. Deen asks Gimpi if he wants to stay with them, Gimpi looks at him with a confused look. Deen quickly hugs Gimpi, Gimpi says "I already thought we were like brothers'.." Gimpi then was adopted by Don. And was enrolled in Ster Academy that will start at summers end. Gimpi begins helping out his family diner by being a waiter, and as summer closed he begin going to school.
Gimpi being enroll to a school with the entire student body are Imp's made him looking forward to school, due to the fact that at the orphanage no other imps were living there so he never had a reference to his own kind. He was sadly mistaken as the school was very split from Angel Imps, and Devil Imps. They treated each other separate and didn't care for one another. This leads problems when Gimpi is half Angel and half Devil Imp. Gimpi was viewed more of an Angel imp for being the adoptive brother of Deen but do to a mishap from 3 pranksters Betsy, Zane, and Meo "The Mishap Trio.". Gimpi was sought the destruction of school property and was sent to a weeks detention. Gimpi meets Mona, a Devil imp who often gets in trouble and she tends to get punished for no reason for anything that looks like her signature work (Which is never fully explained what her signature work is.) Mona doesn't care for Gimpi and just call him "A Disaster ready to happen" Mona is quickly interested in learning he is the Adoptive brother of Deen whom she has a small crush on. But noting that she is a Devil Imp and Deen is an Angel Imp she never fully tells anyone due to problems of the school diversity. Mona being relatively poor and as such pays for school by working, but often gets fired do to poor effort, or lack of experience. Mona seeks a job, so she stops by Deen's family diner and asks for a job from his Father Don. Don quickly appeals to Mona by saying "Great! We could use a extra hand around here!" The next day she comes by prepared in a strong face storms into the diner ready to work, despite being very late without noticing until mentioned by Don. Mona yells saying sorry, the loud ruckus made Deen and Gimpi come out of the kitchen to check whats the problem. Upon seeing Deen, Mona's face blushes and was shocked to see that Deen works there. Let alone asking if him that he works here and Deen telling he's Don's son. To quickly relieve tension on herself she sees Gimpi and quickly yells out Gimpi's name telling him that he was that freak from school. Gimpi gives her a blank face and drops some dirty plates and runs off. Mona pausing quickly getting tension from the customers, Deen runs off to Gimpi to catch up with him. Gimpi goes into his room noting that the diner is a house in the back. Also noting he shares the room with Deen, he quickly locks the door. Deen telling him to let him in noting that it's his room too, Gimpi lets him in and locks the door. Gimpi weeping made Deen give out a huge positive attitude asking him not to let one mean girl let him down. Gimpi tells Deen he has a crush on Mona and felt crushed she despises him. Including calling him a freak, he says he feels more out of place then when he was in the orphanage. Mona knocks on the door asking to come in to apologize. Deen simply yells out "Haven't you said enough?" Mona pick locks the door and walks in. She sits next to Gimpi hugging him, making him blush. And saying that she was trying to get tension off her and said something she didn't think through and she was very sorry. Gimpi still in heavily blushing, Deen remarks on how he is a chick magnet. Mona takes out her fist and knocks out Deen while still hugging Gimpi. Gimpi then kisses Mona making things often out of place. Mona mad out of her mind sharing her first kiss with Gimpi smacks him, and barges off home. Gimpi yells out sorry it was a mistake, Mona ignores and continues walking. The next day Mona returns to the diner she begins her job as a Waitress and tells Gimpi to ignore the accident and start new beginnings as friends. Which begins the story of.. "Ster Academy."

I have other works hiding around, maybe I can find them... Till then I have 2 stories.. I want to
Last edited by Illusion; 01-08-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Old Posted 07-22-2010, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Name Ideas

"An Orphan American Boy moves to Japan to live with his closest relative, his Uncle. His family are a clan that protects magical creatures and to hide their existence from the normal world. The Boy is extremely lazy and doesn't want to succeed in any of his family's affairs, but due to living with his uncle he is pressured to do so. A group of hunters reveal themselves who wish to hunt the creatures and steal ancient treasure to dominate the world. Later on the government interferes and wants to use the animals for warfare, and to create advancements in the ancient animal equipment into new age weapons. Can the Boy alone take care of these two groups while retaining balance and order in the world?

" A costume designer girl decides to open a shop to custom make cosplays for anime nerds. Her extreme talent makes her well known, she soon discovers she has the power to make whoever wears the costume will transform into that character. This leads to problems because the person will lose themself to the character and become traped forever as that character unless they are defeated. The girl has until the end of the year to defeat, and seize back all the outfits she made in the last year before all of her customers becomes their characters and gain the characters full powers."

" After the death of her father, a cruel man who took no liking to his child, an innocent little girl. The girl can't sleep at night, she is haunted by weird noises from her closet. One night she decides to open her closet, she is greeted by a cute ghost looking creature with an orb on it's collar, he takes her to a mysterious world that was made perfectly for her. She then discovers that her Fathers soul is in this world, and that he will take great lengths to capture her. So rather then go off on the adventure she only dreamed of she is now lost in this mysterious world with her ghost like companion, to search for an exit to the world."

" In a elementary school at Class 1-C a new teacher finds that her entire classroom is filled with perverted delinquents, the students angry that they couldn't see her naked decides that they will control the classroom. After there quick victory, they decide that they will go out and control all other classrooms in hopes that once they conquer the entire school they can put in a rule that all attractive girls at school must come to school in sex appeal. Now the only ones who can stop them are a Class of Karate fighting girls, the student council, and some guy name Bob."
Last edited by Illusion; 07-03-2011 at 10:43 PM.
Old Posted 09-16-2010, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #3  
i<3U, Kamid.

*SYSTEM LOADING.... 100%!*
In a sack of hay a man slowly moves out mechanical like and looks around.
*OPERATIONAL*
He begins to walk out of the shed he has been staying at for the night and drifts off.
*FUEL SOURCE LOW*
The man feels his stomach noticing a rumbling noise is being made.
"That dam squishy Fakir!" The man said in a synthetic tone. "I'll get him for this." The man still walking begins to enter a suburbs of a town, its dark out. He stumbles across a "fleshy" women, dressed in black boots, and shiny elastic. She had long curly black hair, and her beauty level was perhaps..
"Over 9000" The man said.
"Excuse me?" The lady said in a snappy tone.
"Your beauty level is over 9000, but I'm still analyzing."
*ANALYZE BEAUTY*
"Oh you like what you see huh? Well your not bad looking yourself. Hi you can call me Carmel, and you?"
*LOCATE MEMORY FILE... NAME..... KAMID.*
"KAMID!"
"Oh that's an interesting name... Say... You wanna play a game with me?"
"Game?"
"Yes game, don't worry it's a game neither of us lose."
"This confuses me, how can there be a game in which we both win? Isn't that a contradiction?"
"What?" Carmel is confused. "... You sound like a robot.."
"Well I-...." Kamid was interrupted.
"LETS. SHARE. CIRCUITRY!" Carmel said in a fake robotic tone. Kamid offended punches the lady with his muscular arm and she shoots into the sky where only a twinkle is left of her in the bright sky.
"That virus! She wanted to infect me! But luckily I have this virus protection garmet!" Kamid snaps at his underwear waist band and continues walking.
*THINKING*
"Did that lady wanted affection in love? HA! I can't love!" There Kamid stood, eating his words he fell as if the affection he thought he would never feel or even existed fell toward this beautiful creature. It was small, but its pink fur and verbal capacity was incredible. There it stood saying..
"MMMMHMMMM!"
Kamid notices the beauty was trapped in a force field, he analyzed the container.
"TOYSRUS!" Kamid said in a grunting tone.
*Loading... Advancing strength... *
In a punch Kamid broke the door, he heard load sirens but he grabbed the beauty and ran. He ran until he heard no more then he asked the creature.
"What is your ID small beauty."
"I love you!" The pink furry beauty said.
"Love?" Kamid realizing a strange feeling towards this i<3U was incredible.
"Furby loves you." i<3U said.
"What? Who is this Furby? I feel affection toward you! Your motorize processing, your sensors.. Its..."
*LOCATE WORD.. ERROR! ERROR!*
"Lovely.."
"I love you!"
"And I love you too i<3U..."
Last edited by Illusion; 05-20-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old Posted 09-16-2010, 09:07 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Reserved
Old Posted 09-17-2010, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #5  
Saved for future use
Old Posted 09-17-2010, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote