Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #17  
Recklessly he ran a red light trying to keep up with the cab. He noticed the houses start to have more spaces between them and the vehicle came to a slow stop. He rode past it turning a corner and doubled back after leaving his bike in a shrouded area. He spied a man dressed in strange attired and very gaunt. Slowly Galvin crept closer to the house.
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 04:35 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he smiled as cirro opened the door though from the look of him he had company. "laveau! you are here much too early and on the wrong day, are you having troubles?" he offered the man a smile. "i want my fortune reversed, get your candles my little witch and tell your clients their session is over"
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 04:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19  
Galvin moved close enough that he could hear the two speaking. The vampire was so demanding. He had little time to form a plan but there was one. Inspecting the house, he found a windows were unguarded, that is where he would enter and take the vampire unawares. The plan was cemented at the sight of the reading table with the bones on top
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 05:43 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he kept his head only long enough for cirro to send off the old woman and follow him back to where the man liked to spout his malarkey before pushing him down on the low table and climbing on top. "i changed my mind, my luck doesn't bother me, i want a love spell, gather your graveyard dirt if you think you can reach any and write our names on your tacky green paper, i want to be magicked"
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 05:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #21  

The wood was already in his hand when the two bodies bumped into the table. He strained his ears listening to the sound of the vampire talk. He needed to confirm if the strung out young bag of bones was his servant then he could kill them both. Silently breathing he listened tot he horrible banter, waiting for the perfect moment, when the vampire was caught with his pants down. He would not easily escape.
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 05:46 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
as usual cirro put up the usual play of trying to escape for his powders and roots though quickly enough the excuses left the man and feeling less strung out than before he offered sweet kisses on the curse inked on the man's neck. "when maia dies i will make you my consort and give you blood, you'd like it more than this squalid existence." saying no more he went back to kissing
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 05:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #23  

He could not believe he had to waste his night listening to such dribble, though he would now have a name to give his parents to look into. Filing away Maia for later, he clenched his weapon tighter eager to make his move.
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 05:52 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
cirro was quick to receive after a few more kisses and dropping all pretenses of mysticism the gangly man succumbed to his advances and took his proper position as a lover not a caster and losing the tatty cheesy garb let himself be taken
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 03-15-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 06:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #25  

The patience that was wearing thin finally paid off. The sounds of pleasure along with the constant thumping gave him the signal he was hoping for. When the steady thumping increased, Galvin pulled the vampire by his ankles. He sprang forth on top of the man straddling him only managing to pin down one of his arms, he decided to make his death a quick one. He found the heart and raised his stake for the kill.
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he had no clue what was happening, one moment he was coupled with laveau and the next his benefactor was on the floor grappling with a stranger who had what he could only assume was a stake. his mind only caught up with his legs when he watched laveau wrap large hands around the man's throat and he dashed off for the bat he used to threaten unruly customers with, on his return he took a soft swing. as the bat made contact the unknown man was finally tossed off and he was able to come check him though his attempts were lost as the vampire pulled him down with a growl and roughly finish what they started with the unconscious man laying next to them
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 03-16-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #27  

The sticky feeling on the side of his head along with the electric buzz from the lights irritated him so. He blinked and his eyes grew wide at the gaunt face they had woken up to. He quickly swung his head around but it was a mistake to do so. The room seemed to move with out his permission. Galvin attempted to move his arms but found they were tied to the chair long with his ankles. At last he found the vampire, nonchalantly leaning against the counter. He hissed.
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 04:52 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
cirro was a fool for tying up the stalker and tending to his head-wound instead of calling the cops. he frowned as the man applied the nasty green goop he claimed was better than rubbing alcohol on the cut. leaning against the counter he waited for the crazy stalker to wake and was soon rewarded as the man began to thrash and hiss like a woozy cat. he didn't bother to speak however as cirro began throwing questions at the stalker
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 06-30-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #29  

He huffed. “I work for no company, you left your window open you dolt, and ...” The last question earned the silent man in the corner a critical gaze. He fell silent studying the gaunt one. The questions were annoying. The gaunt fellow reminded him of a bee that had stupidly gotten a taste of lemonade and was now eagerly trying to get more.”You do not have to live your life this way. There are crisis assistance for people like you. I can promise you immunity to his mind games.” His face relaxed into a trusting calm smile. “Trust me, and he will never sway your thoughts again. His love may seem addicting now, but you can fight it, we can fight it. It does not last for ever.” He said the next part of his speech softly. "Let me help you." He blinked turning to the vampire once he had gotten the gaunt fellow to quiet. “Who is Maia.”
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he could not help the laugh that bubbled up though leveau only offered a low chuckle. "cirro, you've hit him too hard, i think he's been damaged." he shook his head, "certainly not, i've hit people harder and nothing has shaken loose, he could be under the spell of a bokor" that earned an outright laugh from leveau, "or he's crazy, he could be anti-vamp, those sorts are usually cleaner than this one but just as nutty, the asshole had a wooden stake who else would do something so insane"
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 05:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #31  
Galvin hissed at the vampire again. Before answering any accusation he inspected the ropes that kept him bound to the chair. He started to calculate an escape plain. He sneered at the laughing. “Cirro, cirro...” He shook his head as if he knew the other fondly. “The life you lead could be better then this. You do not have to be a sex puppet. I am sure you and that girl are just ones of many he has infected with his disease. I can save you.” He did not know the human or what they spoke of but he would try his damnest to save him. “As for you. Hell will see that you atone for your crimes. I will find Maia with or with out you help and save all of the humans under your control.”
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the humor left him at the words and he looked down at cirro. "maybe he is damaged, are you certain you didn't give him a concussion? i say we call the cops and have them bring an ambulance" he turned his eyes back to the crazy in the chair. "though i wouldn't say anything if you did your witchy magic bullshit on him while we waited" pulling out his cell he started to dial the police only to have the stalker start preaching again and cirro to lay thin fingers over the touch-pad
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote