Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #1857  
Grinning against the skin he took a playful bite out of Ambrosia. "Its a matter of perspective..." he said some what coyly licking and sucking along the bruised skin. "you say dammed I say... have you under my thumb." Galvin pressed further into Ambrosia adding his weight where the man could feel it most.
Old Posted 08-07-2013, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He was given that smug look of satisifaction as he was made to tuck himself back inside the tight pants. With a few wipes both he and Ambrosia looked as though nothing had happened. Outside the car the busy board walk knew nothing, and Galvin quickly found his arm locked into Ambrosias. The loud booms could still be heard over head. Galvin watched the fire works over the water as he pulled Ambrosia over to a vendor to get himself something to snack on while they played on the board walk.
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 10:14 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1859  
hotdogs, hamburgers, funnel cake, lemonade, chocolate dipped fruit and sodapop. where pyce had been a picky eater before he inhaled now and the small clutch of toys he acquired as he went down the board grew as quickly as the snacks the man had eaten. the soft fluffy monkey doll was the last thing he grabbed before they made it to the end and offering a grin he looked up at the metal monolith that sat at the edge, "we are riding that thing, come on"
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
It was not like Ambrosia to choose the most boring ride in the park but soon the hidden motives could not hide in the roaming hands, the same hands that slipped the operator a roll of money for something whispered into the doopy kids ears. It was strange lifted high above the park still with the flashing excitement of the new year. Galvin melted into the kisses. As the ride suddenly stopped working the mouth moved southerly and for a long time they were 'stuck' in the privacy of the monorail. He tried in vain to fight the expert mouth and was given a lucky break when the machine suddenly started to work. With a laugh the pushed himself away "I see your game." He said too breathy for even his own taste as he pulled his shirt back down. "You are going to have to try harder."
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1861  
he was either losing his touch or his sense of time for the ride was over before he could get what he wanted. moving back to his spot he offered a cocksure grin, "i might but you seem hard enough. i am ready to go home after one more game. i want to try the gun thing again"
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 04:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Looking away he tucked himself back inside before the doors were opened. They escaped before the curious crowds wondered why only two people exited the ride. They found their way to the infamous booth where Ambrosia failed to win him a teddy bear the first time, the second time only after many tries. The man seemed to remember them and perked up realizing his business was about to increase tenfold.
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 05:37 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1863  
he expected to get some sort of gratitude once he won the bear, instead he was given a challenge as the other took up a plastic gun and gave him a look that usually meant a fight or a fuck. setting down the bear where pyce had propped up the other stuffed animals he took up his gun again and put down his money
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
It was no longer about stuff animals. They stopped being a sorry replacement for the red head months ago. For some reason Ambrosia had still wanted to win him one. Once the little bell dinged the second round he turned his gun on the man and drenched him stepping close to the red head. He laughed and stuck the gun down Ambrosias pants.
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1865  
the water was both frigid and unexpected and the yelp that came out of his mouth was quickly followed by cursing though not for long as cold plastic was shoved down his slacks. he held his hands up in a surrender, "if you do it you'll regret it"
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Galvin saw Ambrosia's free hand and thought the other was going to grab him. Instead he reminded him of the time in the shower. It took a moment before Galvin remembered what the other was talking bout. His fingers stopped at the thought of digits inside him and his eyes rose to met Ambrosias. He studied him for a while as he wiggled his fingers in the air playfully. He called Ambrosias bluff, squeezing the trigger as hard as he could. "Then this is revenge." He said playfully.
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1867  
there were no extra clothes in the maybach not that he cared and stripping out of his wet clothes as pyce unloaded all of the toys into the other seat he managed to strip down to nothing at all when the other slipped in on top of him and as the door closed out the uncomfortable draft he pressed in for a kiss
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Resting comfortably against the clammy body he offered his heat to the other. As he watched the skyline swirl by him and the busy party goers disappear into their dens of debaucury, he realized that Ambrosia was talking to him. "Did tonight please you Galvin Pryce?" Wondered if he really had to answer "Hmm?" He said twisting so he could look at Ambrosia. His lips found a way to the mans cheek. "Did it please you?" The answer made his heart jump "your answer is my answer though my pleasure is going to be twice yours when we get back to the apartment regardless" It was too late to try and wiggle out of the arm that held him so firmly in the crevice. "Oh?" His own lips curled into a grin.
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 07:18 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1869  
lowly he hummed an affirmation, "though before anything i think i'd like a little wine, do you have any at the apartment?" the reply was prompt, "An aged Alexander." he did not know it and stealing a kiss spoke back, "sounds cheap. do you have your phone? i do not wish to sully a good night with bad wine"
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Galvin shook head digging into his pockets for the flat square and handed it to Ambrosia. He slid of the mans lap so he could make his call and spent the rest of the ride with the view. When they arrived back at the apartment he let the other fetch the glasses, he disappeared into the room to slip out of his bourgeoisie smelling attire and wash off any remains of grease that seeped into his skin.
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 07:43 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1871  
the wine made it before they did and stripping back out of the still-wet slacks he went to fetch glasses and pour the wine. pyce did not return however and soon enough the sound of the shower came to him. tipping back his own glass he drank it before heading in where the other was busy scrubbing and giving a grin slipped in. as soon as he did the other tried to twist to face him but he was having none of that and bullying the other against the tile pressed his lips close to one dark ear, "remember what i said back at the boardwalk? that was not a hollow threat"
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote